#1 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 November 2010 - 05:17 PM

This guide was created because I noticed people are asking for bad trades and decided to make a guide to help people learn to trade. Anyway, to do a trade all you have to do is go to setup my battle team and go click on the Pokemon you want to put on trade. After that, go to put on trade center and fill out things on the next page. If you do not want to make a private trade then just leave that box blank.

Now that you know how to make a trade here are some important tips to trading:
Don't make rediculous trades.An example of rediculous trades are things like WTT Magikarp LF Mothim

Don't ask for a Mothim for your bad Pokemon. Many people on the Trade Center keep doing this, but that does not mean you should too.

What's so special about Mothims? Well, they can only be obtained by trading now. They were originally obtained by using Firebug, but it's patched now. If you want them you need to offer some good Pokemon. One normal Mothim is probably worth about three golden level 100 Pokemon. A shiny one is probably worth about five and a golden one is worth at least seven. However, a low level rare Mothim is worth more. The reason why they are special is because they are more rare than level 100 Mothims. They are also better for battling if you want to train them because they can learn moves that aren't TMs.

A normal low level Mothim is worth five level 100 golden Pokemon while a shiny one is worth at least eight and a golden one is worth nine or ten or possibly more.
For low level Mothims the lower the level the better it is for trading.So if you have a really low level rare you could get a lot of Morhims for it.
You may be wondering why exactly is a Mothim worth so much.Well it's supply and demand.People want like collecting rare things , so there is a demand for Mothim because it's rare.

Now, for normal Pokemon they are only worth another normal Pokemon around the same level.If you want to trade your normal for a shiny Pokemon try to have the level of your normal a little bit higher than the shiny Pokemon.If the shiny is level 100 than trade your level 100 normal and maybe some other Pokemon that has a high level.For a golden it would probably cost two normal level 100 Pokemon for one level 100 golden.

You should remember that the above isn't always true. Value isn't going to be the same for one person. Someone might really be desperate for a Pokemon and would be willing to overpay for it.

Now another tip is to be careful when trading multiple Pokemon for a Mothim. It is easy to get scammed when doing this. You can try to get the rare Pokemon first if you're trying to get it, but the guy you're trading with might not want to do that. Try to gain his trust. A way to earn his trust is to try having him talk to people you traded with, but that might not work. Just try to get trades where you won't be scammed. You could trade with a regular in the forums and chances are they won't scam you.
Now if you do get scammed then the only thing you can do is to send Simon a pm.

If you want to get Mothims easily try to ask them what specific Pokemon the trader wants. If he wants a Magikarp for it get a Magikarp. The value of Pokemon to some people is going to be different.

Another thing you can do is hoarding Mothims. So how exactly is hoarding Mothims good for trading? Well, Mothims are limited and rare, so many people want them.

Selling Pokemon and buying them is not allowed, so don't even post about it. Simon changed his mind about having a system for this and replaced it with an improved Adoption Center. When that will happen though is unknown.

Now if you want to know how to easily get your Pokemon to level 100 for trading then read this topic: http://www.pokeyplay...showtopic=54010 If you're lazy to read the thing then here's what you just need to do.Add Mac User and fight him.After awhile your Pokemon will need to fight Mac User a few times to gain a level.Your Pokemon should be able to fight dark pika when this happens.Fight dark pika and you will gain a level from one fight again.

A thing I've been seeing is people responding to old posts in the Trade Center. Guess what? The value of Pokemon changes. Also, did you know that people can quit? People can quit Indigo and they actually aren't held against their will to play forever. So stop responding to old posts on the Trade Center. Also, did you know that a Latias was considered rare a long time ago and you could get a Mothim if you trade them? Well guess what happens if you offer to trade a Latias for a Mothim now.

If anyone thinks I should add more things about trading tell me and I'll give you credit.

Here are people I'm crediting because they helped me on this guide:
Dyna
ShinAsuka
Destructoino
Master Troll
Comentar Imagen

#2 Jolly Penguin

Jolly Penguin

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 299 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 November 2010 - 05:26 PM

GOOD JOB!

i leikk the part whrer u wrote that word
Comentar Imagen

#3 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 November 2010 - 10:06 PM

I think a golden rare, is worth 4-5 golden normals legal catchables, and a low level golden rare, is worth at least 6 golden pokemons and up to 7 or 2 golden rares. If you want a shiny mothim, i think its worth 3 shiny catchables and 5 gold catchables or 2 low leveled golden rares, or 4 golden rares.A gold Mothim could be up to 5 low leveled rares and 8-10 golden rares, and up to 20 catchable golden rares. :Calavera:
Comentar Imagen

#4 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

I think a golden rare, is worth 4-5 golden normals legal catchables, and a low level golden rare, is worth at least 6 golden pokemons and up to 7 or 2 golden rares. If you want a shiny mothim, i think its worth 3 shiny catchables and 5 gold catchables or 2 low leveled golden rares, or 4 golden rares.A gold Mothim could be up to 5 low leveled rares and 8-10 golden rares, and up to 20 catchable golden rares. :Calavera:

I'm not really sure about the Mothim being worth that much, but I'll edit my post and change the value of a golden rare and low level golden rare.
Comentar Imagen

#5 allstar

allstar

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 102 Mensajes

Publicado el 09 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

Wow, must of took a while. good job, and hopefully this will stop people from making trading questions posts/threads.
Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
Click to give them exp! Thanks if you do^^!

Comentar Imagen

#6 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 November 2010 - 06:57 PM

Wow, must of took a while. good job, and hopefully this will stop people from making trading questions posts/threads.

Well it only took two hours.It's too bad I won't be updating this guide though.Since I'm going to leave Pokeplay, so eventually some information here is going to be useless when some rare Pokemon are added.
Comentar Imagen

#7 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 November 2010 - 08:57 PM

anyways nice guide :Calavera:
Comentar Imagen

#8 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Famous Member
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

You should add something like this:
If you wanted to setup a trade for something like a darkrai for mothim, so you did, but someone somehow traded it for a pichu, It's a bug, but the person who traded it may be a cheater/hacker. You may want to tell Simon about it, so he will try to fix the bug, or ban the cheater.
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#9 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 12:57 PM

You should add something like this:
If you wanted to setup a trade for something like a darkrai for mothim, so you did, but someone somehow traded it for a pichu, It's a bug, but the person who traded it may be a cheater/hacker. You may want to tell Simon about it, so he will try to fix the bug, or ban the cheater.

I might add that.I won't be bothering adding the person being a cheater and hacker.We have enough noobs here asking questions being in the FAQ.If they read this they read people being a cheater and hacker in the guide they might post something supid, but that is if they even read it.I'll add it if it is actually true.I don't want to bother adding it if it is just fake.We don't need more noobs here.
Comentar Imagen

#10 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Famous Member
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

I might add that.I won't be bothering adding the person being a cheater and hacker.We have enough noobs here asking questions being in the FAQ.If they read this they read people being a cheater and hacker in the guide they might post something supid, but that is if they even read it.I'll add it if it is actually true.I don't want to bother adding it if it is just fake.We don't need more noobs here.

ok.
and you don't need to give me the credit...

#11 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:04 PM

ok.
and you don't need to give me the credit...

Well I'm giving you credit because you helped me add it.If you didn't suggest it I probably would had never included it in my guide.
Comentar Imagen

#12 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

is this a good offer? a guy is trading me a mothim for my golden groundon :Calavera: just for my groundon nothing else.

Edit: WHOOPS i dont think im suppose to post that here, sorry for spam >_<
Comentar Imagen

#13 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:12 PM

is this a good offer? a guy is trading me a mothim for my golden groundon :Calavera: just for my groundon nothing else.

Personally I don't think it is.Try to have him add another Pokemon to sweeten the trade.

Edit:Actually I think this is kind of a good place.Well you could make another topic, but this topic is about trading.I wouldn't care if someone posts about offers and if they should accept it here.
Comentar Imagen

#14 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Famous Member
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

Well I'm giving you credit because you helped me add it.If you didn't suggest it I probably would had never included it in my guide.

ok then

is this a good offer? a guy is trading me a mothim for my golden groundon :silbando: just for my groundon nothing else.

Edit: WHOOPS i dont think im suppose to post that here, sorry for spam >_<

Mothim is the rarest illegal/Яare pokemon, so it is a fare deal. That's what he wants, at least the mothim's not magikarp :Calavera:

#15 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:17 PM

Personally I don't think it is.Try to have him add another Pokemon to sweeten the trade.

Edit:Actually I think this is kind of a good place.Well you could make another topic, but this topic is about trading.I wouldn't care if someone posts about offers and if they should accept it here.

Well he does have A ton of Rares, which rares would you think is best to sweeten the trade?

I saw these rares in his team: Azelf,Jirachi,Manaphy,Phione,Mothim,Shiny groundon.
Comentar Imagen

#16 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 01:19 PM

Well he does have A ton of Rares, which rares would you think is best to sweeten the trade?

Well I think any rares would work.Just tell him to give you any.
Comentar Imagen

#17 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 05:48 PM

Well I think any rares would work.Just tell him to give you any.

Heres a question, what are level 100 golden starters worth? and level 10 starters, and level 10 last starters (like blastiose at level 10)?
Comentar Imagen

#18 DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Welcome to Wonderland

• Popular member
  • 772 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 05:56 PM

i think its worth a shiny rare.

Comentar Imagen
CSS Coder l Graphics Editor l A Golden Pokemon Trainer l Member since 2010.

#19 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 05:58 PM

Heres a question, what are level 100 golden starters worth? and level 10 starters, and level 10 last starters (like blastiose at level 10)?

The same as any level 100 golden Pokemon.A level 100 golden starter is worth two level 100 normal Pokemon.You could also give one golden Pokemon that is level 100.One level 100 shiny might work too.Also for the level 10 starters it depends.If the starters are only first stage they are worthless.Give a Pokemon around the same level or maybe a good Pokemon for a few if you want the starter that much.For a level 10 starter that are not first stage they are pretty rare.I'd say a normal level 10 second or third stage starter is worth around one rare, but I'm not completely sure how much a level 10 starter that isn't first stage is worth.They are at least worth one rare though.
Comentar Imagen

#20 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

The same as any level 100 golden Pokemon.A level 100 golden starter is worth two level 100 normal Pokemon.You could also give one golden Pokemon that is level 100.One level 100 shiny might work too.Also for the level 10 starters it depends.If the starters are only first stage they are worthless.Give a Pokemon around the same level or maybe a good Pokemon for a few if you want the starter that much.For a level 10 starter that are not first stage they are pretty rare.I'd say a normal level 10 second or third stage starter is worth around one rare, but I'm not completely sure how much a level 10 starter that isn't first stage is worth.They are at least worth one rare though.

How come level 10 not first stage pokemon starters are worth rares? is it because its low leveled?
Comentar Imagen

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos