Saltar al contenido

Foto

Dark Pokemon-Yay or Nay?

• Please log in to reply
4 las respuestas a este tema

Encuesta: Dark Pokemon-Yay or Nay? (11 miembros que han votado)

What's your opinion on Dark Pokemon?

1. Good (4 votos [36.36%])

Porcentaje del voto: 36.36%

2. Bad (7 votos [63.64%])

Porcentaje del voto: 63.64%

Votar Los invitados no pueden votar

#1 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 26 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

Recently, another type of Pokemon was added to the game, called Dark Pokemon. I seriously hope that they change the encounter rates now if they didn't do it in the update for the Dark Pokemon. If they won't, the maps will be cluttered, and the problem will only esculate if they continue without changing it.

Anyways, I think that what they do is quite interesting. Too bad they are pretty much overpowered though. I'm not sure whether or not they affect shiny Pokemon and themselves though. From reading the stats, it seems like they are pretty much enforcers that can easily control your team choices. Dark Pokemon seem to be overpowered, and the only real way to stop them is to resort to inferior Pokemon types, or another Dark Pokemon assuming they do not affect themselves. Of course that's just from reading the stats, but it's not really that hard to tell whether or not they are balanced unless it's missing information or the description is just lying.

Either way, I'm betting the people who are serious and smart will just have teams full of Dark Pokemon. All the other types will fade into uselessness unless the Dark Pokemon get nerfed. I'm still waiting for the day UnovaRPG is full of clones like the other games and the playerbase is worse than the majority of the comments you see in the Steam Community.

Edit: I finally tested it out. The description isn't lying and it is missing information about how it affects shiny Pokemon too. Dark Pokemon are just ridiculous. I fought a Dark Pokemon with my golden Slaking. The results were that after over 10 Focus Punches, all of them missed. After that, I tested it with my whole team. None of my golden, metallic, and mystic Pokemon managed to even hurt it once. My shiny and normal Smugleaf managed to sometimes hit it. I also tested it with Dark Pokemon too, and they do affect themselves. I'd say they get affected similar to normal and shiny Pokemon.
Comentar Imagen

#2 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

This is absurd. It's like they're just making us to re-catch and re-level all of our Pokemon to Dark Pk and then maybe we can have a chance of beating someone who's already using Dark Pk.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#3 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

These new types of Pokemon are just BS, not matter what they are. End of.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#4 Kiyoshi09

Kiyoshi09

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Its not the encounter rate Im worried about, its how unfair they are, I was beating this guy in live battles with metallics and mystics, he just brought out ONE dark zekrom and it wiped out my team simply because I couldnt even hit it.

What is the point of having other types if you can barely beat a dark one?

#5 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

This is absurd. It's like they're just making us to re-catch and re-level all of our Pokemon to Dark Pk and then maybe we can have a chance of beating someone who's already using Dark Pk.

This post pretty much sums up the main problem of Dark Pokemon.

These new types of Pokemon are just BS, not matter what they are. End of.

This is true. Pokemon types that alter gameplay should not exist, and they should only be for collectors.

Its not the encounter rate Im worried about, its how unfair they are, I was beating this guy in live battles with metallics and mystics, he just brought out ONE dark zekrom and it wiped out my team simply because I couldnt even hit it.

What is the point of having other types if you can barely beat a dark one?

The encounter rate thing is before I bothered to look at the Dark Pokemon to determine their balance. Either way, the encounter rate should be changed for Pokemon types, if they don't just get rid of them, but the balance on the Dark Pokemon should be changed first.

The Dark Pokemon are also so overpowered that it's not even funny. They practically render the other Pokemon type useless. What's also worse is that they fill the other type's niche too. Sure you can't be completely immune to status effects, but you have a good chance of not getting hit by all attacks. The same thing about Dark Pokemon's abilities being an improved version of another type applies to Metallic Pokemon too. Gold Pokemon are the only type that would actually have a reason to be used. That is assuming the other person doesn't render it completely useless with a Dark Pokemon though. Only another Dark Pokemon stand a chance them. Personally, I would just avoid battling anyone that uses Dark Pokemon. It won't be fun; merely who can abuse the most broken Pokemon and who is the luckiest.
Comentar Imagen

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos