Any Question?

• Please log in to reply
1161 las respuestas a este tema

#1121 marfmen

marfmen

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 16 Mensajes

Publicado el 23 February 2012 - 07:10 AM

i think their is something wrong here when i played a day and i look next day i have almost 15000 points losed

#1122 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

i think their is something wrong here when i played a day and i look next day i have almost 15000 points losed

That means you spent a lot of IC.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#1123 marfmen

marfmen

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 16 Mensajes

Publicado el 23 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

are shiney's and golden's better then normal 1s?

#1124 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

are shiney's and golden's better then normal 1s?

They are a bit rarer to find.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#1125 iSkyla

iSkyla

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 1 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 24 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

I found a shiny Elektrike but for some reason pokeballs aren't working! It's at 4 HP.

#1126 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 25 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

I found a shiny Elektrike but for some reason pokeballs aren't working! It's at 4 HP.

Well maybe it's just you being unlucky. You could try using a Great Ball.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#1127 bruins33

bruins33

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 01 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

I haven't been on PkIndigo in awhile, and I just signed back on today. When I was last on here I had all of the badges for every region, most of the Legendaries caught, and had the vast majority of my battle team up to level 100. Now, for some reason, I'm now stuck with all the Hoenn badges and only half of the Johto ones. Not only that, all my guys are down in their levels and, although I haven't checked, I suspect all the Pokemon I had caught are gone.

Any idea why? Thanks!!

#1128 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 01 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

I haven't been on PkIndigo in awhile, and I just signed back on today. When I was last on here I had all of the badges for every region, most of the Legendaries caught, and had the vast majority of my battle team up to level 100. Now, for some reason, I'm now stuck with all the Hoenn badges and only half of the Johto ones. Not only that, all my guys are down in their levels and, although I haven't checked, I suspect all the Pokemon I had caught are gone.

Any idea why? Thanks!!

You either are remembering wrong or your account was somehow changed.
Comentar Imagen

#1129 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

Any idea why? Thanks!!

That sounds pretty bad. I don't know about the badges, but for everything else, it might be because someone hacked you. If you didn't give out your password and you're sure you remember correctly, you might wanna E-Mail Simon, the creator of the game.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#1130 Dbone5100

Dbone5100

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hello, I have a question about the rareness of shiny and legendary pokemon, not shiny legendaries (even though I saw one four minutes ago, a shiny Azelf). Not complaining but how often should you be seeing Legendaries in a given map? Same with the shinys.

On average, I spend 3 minutes on a map.... I've ran into the same Legendary, on one map, 8-ish times within the first 1.5 minutes... and 6 different shinys.... didn't have pokeballs with me though.... I just joined maybe 3-4 days ago and just started getting my bearings with the game, and wanted to know why I was running into Legendaries / Shinys so often.

#1131 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 17 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hello, I have a question about the rareness of shiny and legendary pokemon, not shiny legendaries (even though I saw one four minutes ago, a shiny Azelf). Not complaining but how often should you be seeing Legendaries in a given map? Same with the shinys.

On average, I spend 3 minutes on a map.... I've ran into the same Legendary, on one map, 8-ish times within the first 1.5 minutes... and 6 different shinys.... didn't have pokeballs with me though.... I just joined maybe 3-4 days ago and just started getting my bearings with the game, and wanted to know why I was running into Legendaries / Shinys so often.

Legendaries should have the same encounter rate as any other Pokemon. Shinies are obviously way less rarer compared to the real games too.
Comentar Imagen

#1132 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

I also remember someone saying that shinies are at a rate of 1/16... Instead of 1/8000 or something in the real games (8192?) That might be wrong, but I do remember someone saying it.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#1133 Dbone5100

Dbone5100

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for the replies, cfcbesto and Nu-13. I was just confused as to why I was seeing Legendaries and Shinys frequently. I have no other questions at this time.

EDIT: Also, that's the in-game number. You had it right at 8192.

#1134 FlyerFighter

FlyerFighter

• 2 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 01 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hello, I have a question, I caught a treecko earlier and evolved it into Grovyle, I wonder how and when will it learn the move "Leaf Blades". Thank you in advance :)

#1135 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 01 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

Hello, I have a question, I caught a treecko earlier and evolved it into Grovyle, I wonder how and when will it learn the move "Leaf Blades". Thank you in advance :)

Grovyle learns it at level 29. You can check it by yourself by looking at the Pokedex.
Comentar Imagen

#1136 FlyerFighter

FlyerFighter

• 2 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Thanks again and sorry for the n00bish question :blush:

#1137 Adryan25

Adryan25

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 21 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 22 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

Ive got a litle question too, how do i know what tipe are my pokemons... i mean fire/ice/ground/rock is easy, but a pokemon like reshiram, i dont know... Any advices?

#1138 JeffMikeBobart

JeffMikeBobart

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 23 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

So I'm battleing the gym leaders in Sinnoh and my PP runs out and I can't go to a Pokemon Center and there is no item PP related. Please help!!WHY.gif 

#1139 suhpounce

suhpounce

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 20 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Ive got a litle question too, how do i know what tipe are my pokemons... i mean fire/ice/ground/rock is easy, but a pokemon like reshiram, i dont know... Any advices?

Reshiram is a Dragon Fire pokemon. You can always check bulbapedia: http://bulbapedia.bu.../wiki/Main_Page

So I'm battleing the gym leaders in Sinnoh and my PP runs out and I can't go to a Pokemon Center and there is no item PP related. Please help!!WHY.gif 

Level up some more and get strong moves that aren't so low in PP. For instance, if you have a fire pokemon, don't have just Fire Blast as a move, also have something like Flamethrower in their move set. This will help with running out of PP. Good Luck!

#1140 Ucho

Ucho

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Hello. I cant get to the maps of Sinnoh except the map where is the Leader Roark. What should I do?

Thanks.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos