#141 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 05 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

1. Our official UnovaRPG Client (Make a .swf version of the game and give me the link, and I will make a client w/ Login etc.)
2. Reaper Cloth and other items need to trade for Dusknoir etc.
3. Our own Clan Rooms (Where clans battle each other + Clan War.)
4. Extreme Rules (In a battle with a player, If you loose, the winner can take a pokemon from your team or your captured pokemons.) < Make it more challenging for the members
5. Make UnovaRPG a 3D game where players can use their mouse to move around. (You probably need DirectX June 2010 SDK, (SDK = Software Development Kit)
5. A Introduction section for new players.

I am a C#, VB, C++, A little Java, and a HTML coder. I know alot of coding/programming. I am also a master at pokemon since I know all their weakness without looking online.

Added your suggestions to the OP.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#142 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 05 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Here are some suggestions:

Add all of the Elite 4 and Champions into the game. Make them similar to the Sinnoh league where you can't heal or you would have to start over.
When fighting another person while the computer is controlling the team, make the computer use the moves that the trainer has on their Pokemon.
Have it say whether or not you defeated the Elite 4 and Champions.
Let Pokemon have two types in this game.
Increase the max amount of IC you can give in the Indigo Bank.
Have the daily raffle stop giving a low amount of IC. If it's going to give you IC, at least make the amount high.
Add an option to delete more than one PMs at a time.
Simon should get a team of people to do things like reverse trades or ban people.
Simon should also be more involved with the community.

Also, some of the suggestions in the OP have been added in or repeated, so mind if I edit them?
Comentar Imagen

#143 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 06 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Here are some suggestions:

Add all of the Elite 4 and Champions into the game. Make them similar to the Sinnoh league where you can't heal or you would have to start over.
When fighting another person while the computer is controlling the team, make the computer use the moves that the trainer has on their Pokemon.
Have it say whether or not you defeated the Elite 4 and Champions.
Let Pokemon have two types in this game.
Increase the max amount of IC you can give in the Indigo Bank.
Have the daily raffle stop giving a low amount of IC. If it's going to give you IC, at least make the amount high.
Add an option to delete more than one PMs at a time.
Simon should get a team of people to do things like reverse trades or ban people.
Simon should also be more involved with the community.

Also, some of the suggestions in the OP have been added in or repeated, so mind if I edit them?

Added. And your help would be most appreciated, thanks!

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#144 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

That shop items would be added as one of the prizes in the Daily Raffle.
For example, we could have a chance to win Potions, Pokeballs, Rare candies, TM's and ect.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#145 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 25 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

That shop items would be added as one of the prizes in the Daily Raffle.
For example, we could have a chance to win Potions, Pokeballs, Rare candies, TM's and ect.

Thanks for the suggestion, added!

Suggestion: There should be consequences if you ragequit in online battles. I've had too many times where I'm like 1 attack from winning the battle and people ragequit.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#146 pkmnmstr1000

pkmnmstr1000

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 32 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 19 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

When you use rare candy's there should be Something that allows you to put more than 1 rare candy at once so you don't have to keep clicking attach.
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#147 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 19 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

When you use rare candy's there should be Something that allows you to put more than 1 rare candy at once so you don't have to keep clicking attach.

Haven't seen you in a while, welcome back!

Very nice suggestion, added.

Thanks~

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#148 pkmnmstr1000

pkmnmstr1000

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 32 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 25 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

It's not added yet :/ And I know and its wierd because i come on when school starts. XD
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#149 D.Miester

D.Miester

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Suggestion: Whenever a pokemon is about to learn a new move but you have already have 4. Then they should let you pick which to remove without having to use move tutor

#150 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 24 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Suggestion: Whenever a pokemon is about to learn a new move but you have already have 4. Then they should let you pick which to remove without having to use move tutor

I don't get what you mean here? You can forget moves easily.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#151 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 25 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I don't get what you mean here? You can forget moves easily.

He is basically suggesting that learning moves should be similar to how it functions in the real games. The suggestion itself really isn't necessary, but it still would be a nice change. There are already worse suggestions and even worse things in the game anyway.
Comentar Imagen

#152 Hades Servant

Hades Servant

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

how about allowing trainers who fit certain qualifications, become gym leaders or part of an elite 4 group.

#153 Infer10

Infer10

• 3 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

My suggestion: http://www.pokeyplay...showtopic=64374

In short...Better gold sprites?

#154 Cejay Locquiao

Cejay Locquiao

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

Can i suggest to put Arceus plates? im pretty sure it'll be a hit. :P

#155 Harmony Rhapsody

Harmony Rhapsody

• 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 27 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Hi, I'm new to the site, and I noticed your forums aren't that great for people that speak english. The game is great though. Have you ever thought of doing an invisionfree forum? You can do english and spanish there with portals (I think) and links to reach of the languages forums. I've done a little playing around in the past with them and they work great as well as being free and can be designed anyway you like.

-comes back after loud crashing noises after a while and blows off the tip of a drill bit- Okay, doneeee - or rather, I got bored. =3 and I ish dangerous when I'm bored. Not to mention I do have a drill in my hand . . . kidding. Anyways, I kinda went on and made one to show to see how people liked it and if the admins/mods liked it.

http://z13.invisionf...vaRPG/index.php

#156 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

Hi, I'm new to the site, and I noticed your forums aren't that great for people that speak english. The game is great though. Have you ever thought of doing an invisionfree forum? You can do english and spanish there with portals (I think) and links to reach of the languages forums. I've done a little playing around in the past with them and they work great as well as being free and can be designed anyway you like.
-comes back after loud crashing noises after a while and blows off the tip of a drill bit- Okay, doneeee - or rather, I got bored. =3 and I ish dangerous when I'm bored. Not to mention I do have a drill in my hand . . . kidding. Anyways, I kinda went on and made one to show to see how people liked it and if the admins/mods liked it.http://z13.invisionf...vaRPG/index.php

Hey :)

I agree, this forum is too Spanish-focused and there's only a tiny forum for English speakers... Yeah, I know, that sucks. Trust me, I've been begging for a long time for a more English-friendly zone, but unfortunately due to the lack of English speakers here, it hasn't happened. Only thing they added was the English off topic section. If you wanna convince the admins to do so then sure, PM the admins (I suggest +R! who is Richard), but unfortunately I don't think it'll happen for quite a while. :(

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#157 Harmony Rhapsody

Harmony Rhapsody

• 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

^^ I'll do that for sure. And thanks :D Even if it doesn't happen for a while, at least its a thought floating somewhere =p Also, the great thing about invisionfree forums is you can really customize it! I'm looking for a good skin right now for it.

#158 1for3

1for3

• 1 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

They should let you look up what people will give you for something in a direct trade

#159 cainwolf

cainwolf

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Suggestions I agree with:

Extending the time for accounts to be deleted, I agree 110% if I come back to a game after taking a hiatus to do other things (either to play other games or because real life gets busy) and find it gone I just hate it so much, I don't even bother starting back up. I lost internet access for a week after hurricane sandy and my Foopets account sent my favorite two pets to the virtual pound because I didn't take care of them, so I never went back. I just try to avoid games that penalize you for not playing them all the time. I like it when I can just take a year or two off from a game and come back to have it seem new and fresh.

Make the difference between O and 0 in verification codes clearer, I have failed this one more than I can count.

Personal suggestion:

Be able to search for direct trades seeking a pokemon you have, say I have a dark charmander I want to trade and don't don't really want anything specific but also don't want to wait around for weeks while waiting for a decent offer, I'd like to be able to look up people seeking a dark charmander in direct trades to see who wants it.

Be able to turn down a trade, if someone offers me something I don't want in a trade I'd like to just click a 'no' button so they can either try to do better or go to someone else. I often find myself waiting for days on a trade I offered on wondering if I offered enough before just cancelling and trying a direct trade instead.

Be able to put a description on your profile, I see a lot of people change their nicknames into brief descriptions like this one person called 'Accepting All Trades' or something like that to emphasize that they accept almost any offer you put on their trades, I've considered doing something similar.

Be able to transfer pokemon without trading, or even be able to trade them for bells, I think someone suggested that already, I tend to over do it when it comes to shiny pokemon (their rarity in normal games invokes mild hysteria during an encounter, even if it's one you don't like) and I wound up with way too many, I eventually got over my habit of catching every one I saw only to relapse when I got enough gym badges to get gold, metal, mystic, and dark pokemon. In order to get rid of them all I started direct trading them all for weedles and releasing the weedles to reduce the insane amount of pokemon.

Actually, it would be cool if you changed the adoption center so you could send pokemon to it and people could adopt pokemon that actually need homes rather than just being an overpriced way to avoid catching pokemon. Maybe it's just me but the adoption center doesn't seem to make any sense. Everything is $35k, from weedle to entei, but for $31k you could buy a master ball ($23250 when on sale for 25% off) and wander Nimbasa City until you find an entei, or even a shiny entei, and just catch it.

#160 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 July 2014 - 06:57 AM

Thank you for your suggestions, I can see you really put effort into them.

Added them to the opening post.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos