#61 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 October 2011 - 08:17 AM

just right as "addition of secret room x1" in the suggestion list instead of such long text
also addition of HM's was already there so just edit that x1 in x2

Hmm... good idea...

EUREKA! Just had a brilliant idea! I'll do addition of secret room, add the HM and the rest I'll put in a spoiler ;)

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#62 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

A few more suggestions are:
Nerf Focus Punch to only have 100 base power because as it is right now, it is way too powerful and renders Giga Impact useless.
Put how experience is calculated to make people actually know what they need to focus on and why their experience is too low.
Adding a move tutor that allows a Pokemon to learn all the moves it could previously learn before, the egg moves, and the move tutor attacks.
This is mainly personal preference, but Simon should be doing large updates instead of small ones. The most fun I had in Indigo was when I was new and didn't even know the first thing I was suppose to do.
Add some type of boss Pokemon such as dark pika. This may be stupid and probably turns this into the other online Pokemon games, but it could be worth it as long as the boss Pokemon looks good and provides a decent challenge. Slaking, Regigigas, and Focus Punch should be banned while fighting a boss Pokemon.

Something i have been thinking lately , is the addition of some HMs and some kind of " secret rooms ".

Probably there could be an update to ( some ) old maps , it will add some kind of plant that can be destroyed with cut , if we have the HM " cut " , we can destroy it and get to a secret room.

Secret rooms should be the only rooms with Legendaries , or atleast the most powerful legendaries.

Add bonuses , like x2 exp and IC when fighting at a secret room.

To make it hard cut shouldnt be bought , it will be founded randomly when looking for pokemons , but the chance should be really small and it will be founded only in official maps , not player-made rooms.

That would be awesome , it will add more exploration to the game , not just randomly clicking on a map , play on it for 1 minute , then go to another one to play for 1 minute , it will make us player stay in maps , actually looking for something , not just killing random pokemon.

Personally I think having something luck based is horrible and should be based on skill such as getting Reshiram and Zekrom or a golden version of the Unova Pokemon. It would also depend on how using HMs would work. If you have to gimp yourself and have a Pokemon have the HM attack in its moveset then it's pointless and annoying.
Comentar Imagen

#63 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

A few more suggestions are:
Nerf Focus Punch to only have 100 base power because as it is right now, it is way too powerful and renders Giga Impact useless.
Put how experience is calculated to make people actually know what they need to focus on and why their experience is too low.
Adding a move tutor that allows a Pokemon to learn all the moves it could previously learn before, the egg moves, and the move tutor attacks.
This is mainly personal preference, but Simon should be doing large updates instead of small ones. The most fun I had in Indigo was when I was new and didn't even know the first thing I was suppose to do.
Add some type of boss Pokemon such as dark pika. This may be stupid and probably turns this into the other online Pokemon games, but it could be worth it as long as the boss Pokemon looks good and provides a decent challenge. Slaking, Regigigas, and Focus Punch should be banned while fighting a boss Pokemon.

Personally I think having something luck based is horrible and should be based on skill such as getting Reshiram and Zekrom or a golden version of the Unova Pokemon. It would also depend on how using HMs would work. If you have to gimp yourself and have a Pokemon have the HM attack in its moveset then it's pointless and annoying.

Ok thanks, I'll add those to the list as well. 'I think having something luck based is horrible and should be based on skill such as getting Reshiram and Zekrom or a golden version of the Unova Pokemon.' Well isn't catching Pokemon kinda luck as well? I mean you have to rely on them showing up.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#64 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 09 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

Ok thanks, I'll add those to the list as well. 'I think having something luck based is horrible and should be based on skill such as getting Reshiram and Zekrom or a golden version of the Unova Pokemon.' Well isn't catching Pokemon kinda luck as well? I mean you have to rely on them showing up.

I'm talking about beating the gym leaders to get to them, not actually capturing them. It still isn't that hard beating the Sinnoh leaders to get to them, but at least they require more skill to get to then going to some random room and finding them all.

Also, someone needs to link this thread here: http://www.facebook.com/unovarpg
This forum should seriously get more recognition than the facebook page.
Comentar Imagen

#65 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 October 2011 - 01:32 AM

I'm talking about beating the gym leaders to get to them, not actually capturing them. It still isn't that hard beating the Sinnoh leaders to get to them, but at least they require more skill to get to then going to some random room and finding them all.

Also, someone needs to link this thread here: http://www.facebook.com/unovarpg
This forum should seriously get more recognition than the facebook page.

Ok, I'll add the Gym Leader - Pokemon thingy up there.

I will look at the Facebook page daily and put it in the News Bulletin ;)

But what do you mean this forum needs more recognition?

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#66 slim_shady316

slim_shady316

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 28 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 10 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

adding monster pokes is a godd idea but i think they must be made UC (UnCatchable) as making them catchable would certainly ruin the game's fun........
also i think there encouter rate must be made very low (i mean very very low) as if they are easily available then it would be very easy for all the trainers to level up there pokes faster and to earn IC's quickly.......
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#67 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 October 2011 - 08:56 AM

Ok, I'll add the Gym Leader - Pokemon thingy up there.

I will look at the Facebook page daily and put it in the News Bulletin ;)

But what do you mean this forum needs more recognition?

I'm talking about linking this topic on that Facebook page, not the news bulletin.
This forum is pretty empty and the UnovaRPG staff doesn't even seem to acknowledge that this place exists and chose to ask for suggestions there instead of just using the ones here. That's also where I want someone to link this topic to, so they might actually add some of the suggestions.

adding monster pokes is a godd idea but i think they must be made UC (UnCatchable) as making them catchable would certainly ruin the game's fun........
also i think there encouter rate must be made very low (i mean very very low) as if they are easily available then it would be very easy for all the trainers to level up there pokes faster and to earn IC's quickly.......

If you're talking about the boss Pokemon then I really didn't actually bother to put too much detail in to them. I was thinking of having the boss Pokemon as strong as dark pika, so they obviously can't be captured. I was thinking of actually having you do certain things such as beating gym leaders and then getting into a fight with them, not finding them in some random map.
Comentar Imagen

#68 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 October 2011 - 10:07 AM

I'm talking about linking this topic on that Facebook page, not the news bulletin.
This forum is pretty empty and the UnovaRPG staff doesn't even seem to acknowledge that this place exists and chose to ask for suggestions there instead of just using the ones here. That's also where I want someone to link this topic to, so they might actually add some of the suggestions.

Oh ok. But what can I/we do? Just put it in the list at the front?

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#69 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

Oh ok. But what can I/we do? Just put it in the list at the front?

The UnovaRPG staff is asking what you would add in UnovaRPG; write a comment on it that links to this thread.
Comentar Imagen

#70 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

The UnovaRPG staff is asking what you would add in UnovaRPG; write a comment on it that links to this thread.

Err... ok, thanks, but if you mean Facebook then I kinda don't have it :shamed:

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#71 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

I could o3o I have a Facebook.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#72 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 October 2011 - 08:54 AM

Not really sure why you are thanking me. That's what I was trying to say the whole time and it seemed pretty clear I wanted someone to link this thread here for the staff to see the suggestions.

Well you could try linking this thread here and they might check the this for suggestions.
Comentar Imagen

#73 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 October 2011 - 09:46 AM

That would be great o3o, thanks!

Not really sure why you are thanking me. That's what I was trying to say the whole time and it seemed pretty clear I wanted someone to link this thread here for the staff to see the suggestions.

Well you could try linking this thread here and they might check the this for suggestions.

Well I didn't get what you said at first so that's why I did it.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#74 chelsea

chelsea

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 87 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 12 October 2011 - 11:20 AM

Haai i have another suggestion if you dont mind :D
Make the setup team not so messy and add more to the sort by like
Types : Fire Water Bug Air Grass Ground Fighting Normal Electric Steel Pyschic Etc etc and also like this
Legendry/Normal/Shiny/Golden :D
It would make searching through pokemon for my giveaway's alot easier xD
Photo done by Alex~
Back from a hiatus -breathes heavily-

#75 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

Haai i have another suggestion if you dont mind :D
Make the setup team not so messy and add more to the sort by like
Types : Fire Water Bug Air Grass Ground Fighting Normal Electric Steel Pyschic Etc etc and also like this
Legendry/Normal/Shiny/Golden :D
It would make searching through pokemon for my giveaway's alot easier xD

Of course I don't mind, the more suggestions the better!!

Good suggestion, I'll add it on to the list :)

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#76 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

Some new suggestions for the forums are to remove the rep system. It's horrible on SPUF and it's not any better on here too.
If it can't be removed, there should be an option to remove negative and positive rep that you give. I made some mistakes with giving and some guy is giving me negative rep now.
The person who gets positive rep should also have the option to remove it. Trolls can easily just give everyone rep and I seem to have one following me. It's probably archer though since I see some posts where I gave rep when I never did.
There should also be an option for mods to delete everything in the page of a topic.
Mods should also have the option to give warnings to people.
Mods need to be able to see who gives rep.
Some communication and more attention to this forum from the UnovaRPG staff would also be nice.

Suggestions for the games are to have an option to accept all friend requests.
Allow an option to actually pick the Pokemon you want to trade when you have two of the same kind of Pokemon instead of storing them on alternate accounts or hoping the Pokemon you want to keep is the first one you have and the one that gets traded was caught after it.
Reduce the cost of some of the useless or overpriced items such as all the potions or Rare Candies in the store.
Reduce the price of the Pokemon in the Adoption Center and update it by adding the option to have shiny Pokemon or have the Pokemon at a higher level at an increased price.
Give IC and experience on online battles and when a battle is won, give the winner double the IC they received from the battle as a prize and the loser gets one-fifth of what he would had gotten if he had won as long as he didn't ragequit. If farming is a problem, which it really shouldn't and it's not like IC is pathetically easy to make already, make it so they both have to be fighting an opponent with Pokemon close to their levels.
Update the private messages section and allow you to see what you send and a way to get rid off the censor if you don't want it.
Add the ability to decline private trade offers.
Remove items being allowed on the Sinnoh gym leaders until you beat all of them.

A suggestion from archer is to have a way for people to close their accounts on the forum if they choose to.
Comentar Imagen

#77 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 21 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

Some new suggestions for the forums are to remove the rep system. It's horrible on SPUF and it's not any better on here too.
If it can't be removed, there should be an option to remove negative and positive rep that you give. I made some mistakes with giving and some guy is giving me negative rep now.
The person who gets positive rep should also have the option to remove it. Trolls can easily just give everyone rep and I seem to have one following me. It's probably archer though since I see some posts where I gave rep when I never did.
There should also be an option for mods to delete everything in the page of a topic.
Mods should also have the option to give warnings to people.
Mods need to be able to see who gives rep.
Some communication and more attention to this forum from the UnovaRPG staff would also be nice.

Suggestions for the games are to have an option to accept all friend requests.
Allow an option to actually pick the Pokemon you want to trade when you have two of the same kind of Pokemon instead of storing them on alternate accounts or hoping the Pokemon you want to keep is the first one you have and the one that gets traded was caught after it.
Reduce the cost of some of the useless or overpriced items such as all the potions or Rare Candies in the store.
Reduce the price of the Pokemon in the Adoption Center and update it by adding the option to have shiny Pokemon or have the Pokemon at a higher level at an increased price.
Give IC and experience on online battles and when a battle is won, give the winner double the IC they received from the battle as a prize and the loser gets one-fifth of what he would had gotten if he had won as long as he didn't ragequit. If farming is a problem, which it really shouldn't and it's not like IC is pathetically easy to make already, make it so they both have to be fighting an opponent with Pokemon close to their levels.
Update the private messages section and allow you to see what you send and a way to get rid off the censor if you don't want it.
Add the ability to decline private trade offers.
Remove items being allowed on the Sinnoh gym leaders until you beat all of them.

A suggestion from archer is to have a way for people to close their accounts on the forum if they choose to.

Woah, that's a long list! Might take some time before it's typed and thought of into shorter sentences xD

Also, I think it's archer giving you the rep. I can see who gives the rep.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#78 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 21 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Another suggestion for the forum is to remove the ability for people with the same IP to give rep. I actually want to know my real rep and I'm sure you might want to know it too, Asdf~, since you are in a similar situation like I am and has a friend or someone close abusing the rep system.

A suggestion for the game is to have the option to share private messages.
Add all the news on the latest new section on the bottom of your member panel.
Increase the IC gained when you invite new friends. It should probably be 50,000 IC and alternate accounts wouldn't matter because the UnovaRPG staff did say they would fix it.
Give room owners the ability to add Pokemon at a higher level than 50 and make it so that the Pokemon obtained from the room cannot be used in gym battles unless the whole region has already been defeated.
Remove the ability to find shiny Pokemon in rooms.
Add the option to move your team around to put a Pokemon first.
Add the ability to report trades as such the majority of the trades in the Trade Center asking for a Mothim.
Add an option to search for a player in the Trainer's Ranking.
Add all of the Pokemon's split evolution on the Pokedex.
Add the ability to have the choice to choose between evolving into two different Pokemon. What this means is that for a Kirlia, once you are past level 30 you will still be able to choose to evolve into a Gallade. Traders should also be compensated for this change because being able to do that now allows golden Gallade to be common.
Add an option to not be able to skip a Pokemon and there would be an option to not be able to skip a Pokemon of a certain type or just all. There would also be an option to set whether or not you want to not skip the Pokemon one time and after you battle it, you can now just skip it, or not able to skip it at all after a battle.

Woah, that's a long list! Might take some time before it's typed and thought of into shorter sentences xD

Also, I think it's archer giving you the rep. I can see who gives the rep.

Yeah, I just realized how to see it. It seems you have a friend giving you rep too.
Comentar Imagen

#79 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 22 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

Another suggestion for the forum is to remove the ability for people with the same IP to give rep. I actually want to know my real rep and I'm sure you might want to know it too, Asdf~, since you are in a similar situation like I am and has a friend or someone close abusing the rep system.

A suggestion for the game is to have the option to share private messages.
Add all the news on the latest new section on the bottom of your member panel.
Increase the IC gained when you invite new friends. It should probably be 50,000 IC and alternate accounts wouldn't matter because the UnovaRPG staff did say they would fix it.
Give room owners the ability to add Pokemon at a higher level than 50 and make it so that the Pokemon obtained from the room cannot be used in gym battles unless the whole region has already been defeated.
Remove the ability to find shiny Pokemon in rooms.
Add the option to move your team around to put a Pokemon first.
Add the ability to report trades as such the majority of the trades in the Trade Center asking for a Mothim.
Add an option to search for a player in the Trainer's Ranking.
Add all of the Pokemon's split evolution on the Pokedex.
Add the ability to have the choice to choose between evolving into two different Pokemon. What this means is that for a Kirlia, once you are past level 30 you will still be able to choose to evolve into a Gallade. Traders should also be compensated for this change because being able to do that now allows golden Gallade to be common.
Add an option to not be able to skip a Pokemon and there would be an option to not be able to skip a Pokemon of a certain type or just all. There would also be an option to set whether or not you want to not skip the Pokemon one time and after you battle it, you can now just skip it, or not able to skip it at all after a battle.

Yeah, I just realized how to see it. It seems you have a friend giving you rep too.

Yes, that's true. It's pkmntrainer, he's my brother. Some good suggestions in there as well. (But 100 of the rep I won from a contest xD)

What do you mean by 'skip a Pokemon'?

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#80 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 22 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

Yes, that's true. It's pkmntrainer, he's my brother. Some good suggestions in there as well. (But 100 of the rep I won from a contest xD)

What do you mean by 'skip a Pokemon'?

You can't go past a certain Pokemon if you enable it. This is for the people who want to find a certain type of Pokemon and keep going past it.
Comentar Imagen

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos