#21 S - UnovaRPG

S - UnovaRPG

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• ADMIN
  • 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

How do you evolve Pikachu using the Thunder Stone?

Thanks.

http://www.pokemonin...ing_started.php

Hello there smile.gif. I didn't realize english was such a new development with this game!! I was just looking around and it looks like fun.. usually forums are horribly outdated but these are like, this week o.O.

Anyway, I do have a bit of a problem... when I try to create an account the security image refuses to load, no matter how many times I refresh/click "show picture" or anything. I ran into this problem on another forum, and they told me that it was down for some reason, and it was fixed that same day... so am I just catching you at a bad time, or is my computer the problem, or what?

Thanks. Also note that I'll probably hang around the forums quite a bit... I'm a professional lurker biggrin.gif.

Well that's strange, I will take a look but hundreds of people signs up every day without problems. However I will check if somethings is bad, may you tell me if you're using Windows, Firefox, etc? Thanks!

just wondering which maps are more advanced than others because my mudkip keeps getting killed because he is lvl 10 and the wild monsters are like lvl 20 or more

Maps are sorted by newest to the oldest ones. So use maps at the bottom of the page to raise your Pokémon's level.

is it possible to get shiny pokemon? if not u should make them and OMFG TURN IT ENGLISH!!

Yes but I have to raise the availability raise. Right now is reeeeally hard to get one. I don't understand the second phrase you said :D

Soon a new leader will be added.
Thanks!!
S | UnovaRPG Staff - UnovaRPG Online Pokemon Game

Follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/UnovaRPG

#22 Guest_chala88_*

Guest_chala88_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 07 March 2008 - 01:36 AM

first of all, hello everyone, and srry for my english...
my question is really base on a need for an explanation about how the pokemon learn the new attacks.... because i have a charmeleon lvl 29 and i bought the flamethrower, and i choose to replace growl ( his attacks were scratch growl ember dragon rage ).... and then in battle i saw that his attacks now are flamethrower, dragon rage, ember and fire spin,and the most strange thing is that flamethrower appera whit 35/15pp and the dragon rage 15/10pp and i dont understand why....
i repeat srry for my english :S, and thanks for your help

#23 Guest_procks_*

Guest_procks_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 07 March 2008 - 04:04 AM

i hav charmaleon & he has only 2 attacks despite reaching lvl 16?

#24 CdBobo

CdBobo

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 March 2008 - 09:46 AM

I'm using internet explorer. It could just be my computer here at work.. I continually forget to try making an account at home where I have firefox >.<.

#25 fgouveia

fgouveia

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

how can I fight with the gym lider roxane?

sorry about mine bad Inglish I am portuguese

#26 RJx2541

RJx2541

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

I can't wait until the server is fixed! And another suggestion, you should make new types of Pokemon kind of like shinies, but they would have different names and different sprites. For example: Dark Pokemon, with dark recolored sprites. Great game so far!

#27 JacksonD

JacksonD

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 March 2008 - 12:06 AM

How do you evolve Pikachu using the Thunder Stone?

Thanks.

http://www.pokemonin...ing_started.php

Thanks for the link to "getting_started" as it does explain how to evolve a Pokemon. But, in the PokeDex it mentions that some Pokemon evolve with the Use of a stone (e.g. Moon Stone or Thunder Stone). I tried to Use the Thunder Stone for Pikachu but it didn't trigger the ability for him to evolve. So, I suspect I need to know how to trigger Pikachu to evolve.

My apologies for any ignorance as this is the first Pokemon game I have ever played.

Thanks.

#28 Ghost Rider101

Ghost Rider101

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 33 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 March 2008 - 06:53 AM

there are some pokemon which evolve by happiness etc how do you evolve them i have riolu and need to know ifi need to evolve him
Comentar Imagen
muhahahahahahahahaha
Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen
Join the clan Poke' Mansion! Meet strong trainers and trade! Just press the pic to go to the best clan!

#29 Kuzco~

Kuzco~

K-U-Z-C-O! KuzcoKuzco... ¡KUZCO! ♪

• Popular member
  • 651 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 March 2008 - 01:35 PM

Ghost...
Look...

Still in Pokémon Indigo either the Laboratory Pokémon nor any object has been done to evolve Pokémons for happiness, as it is Riolu
More we still have to wait nothing...

Well, I wait to have helped yourself...
Bye:)

Comentar Imagen

#30 Ghost Rider101

Ghost Rider101

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 33 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 March 2008 - 05:52 AM

my charmeleon has 17 levels and still only has scratch and growl shoudent it have dragon rage now and least thats what it say on the pokedex
Comentar Imagen
muhahahahahahahahaha
Comentar Imagen
Join the clan Poke' Mansion! Meet strong trainers and trade! Just press the pic to go to the best clan!

#31 CdBobo

CdBobo

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

I have that same question, as I have a level 10 charmander, so I'll be in that same boat soon enough. Speaking of time though... how do you level faster? Currently my charmander is about halfway to level 11, but at this rate (fighting level 9-11 pokemon to train) it will take me another 10 battles before I hit level 11 and have to do it all over again (I don't evolve till 16).... surely there's a faster way to train? I noticed there was a guide in Spanish; any chance of us native English speakers getting a guide soon?
Thanks!

#32 bluebell_rose

bluebell_rose

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

how do I catch pokemon?

#33 CdBobo

CdBobo

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

You have to buy pokeballs in the pokeshop ("SHOP, CENTER & MORE" link) and they are on page 2. The page 2 bit had me confused for a day or two... they should be there though. Once you have the pokeballs, weaken the pokemon, and click "use item", then Use under the pokeball name.

#34 dragomania

dragomania

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 20 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 March 2008 - 03:52 AM

ummmm i ahve few questions can u evolve riolu to lucario and how do u get so much money the guy at top says he bought flamthrower and stuff. o yea any hard guys i can get good exp from?
click on me im Cute Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
--------------------------------------------------------My pokemonindigo team----------------------------------------------------------
////////////////////////////////////Comentar Imagen/////////////////////////////////////

#35 fgouveia

fgouveia

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

how do I catch pokemon?

you need to by pokeballs in pokémart and in a batle click in "items" apear pokeball and click in use ;)

#36 Vincenety

Vincenety

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 137 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 April 2008 - 05:18 AM

Like most of the people, all my pokemons have four moves that they have at their start.
On pokedex it's says that with certain lvl they learn new moves, but not at my game.
At the beggining i catch Larvitar lvl 13, who already has four moves (bite, leer, sandstorm and screech).
Now that Larvitar has lvl 30 and he evolved in Pupitar but he still have same four moves.
All my six pokemons, that i trained at this moment, has same problem.
I know that we can buy new moves, but is stupid to do that at this moment cause they still can learn some of them by level, just that they dont learn.
And it's hard to battle with begginers moves.
Next issue, my friend told me that we will get message when we have 250k EXP, and in that message it's says how many we must have for new maps. I have almost 400k EXP and i still didnt get that message.
You should put on forum or somewhere in the game, info like that so that people would now what they need to do for next step...
And last for now, some kind error is showed continually, at least on my game.

Edit: Now i have above 400k EXP and i didnt get new maps and new leader ?!

#37 Syed Shahkar Faiz

Syed Shahkar Faiz

• 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 18 April 2008 - 03:34 AM

Well why does an error appear in my game while i am playing? how can i evolve my riolu? why doesn't my pokemon learn new moves and why don't new gym leaders appear?

#38 nivrad

nivrad

• 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 April 2008 - 04:52 AM

Thanks for the link to "getting_started" as it does explain how to evolve a Pokemon. But, in the PokeDex it mentions that some Pokemon evolve with the Use of a stone (e.g. Moon Stone or Thunder Stone). I tried to Use the Thunder Stone for Pikachu but it didn't trigger the ability for him to evolve. So, I suspect I need to know how to trigger Pikachu to evolve.

My apologies for any ignorance as this is the first Pokemon game I have ever played.

Thanks.

You have to use water stone instead of thunder stone it works i tried it on my pikachu.

#39 nivrad

nivrad

• 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 April 2008 - 04:54 AM

Hello i am asking about how to earn more money faster and the pokeballs cost a little too much.

#40 Syed Shahkar Faiz

Syed Shahkar Faiz

• 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 18 April 2008 - 05:34 AM

Well why does an error appear in my game while i am playing? how can i evolve my riolu? why doesn't my pokemon learn new moves and why don't new gym leaders appear? sometimes while i am battling, other pokemon named 25 with 25 level appear.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos