Ideas for Tourneys

• Please log in to reply
7 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Dat D00d

Dat D00d

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 24 Mensajes

Publicado el 19 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

I heard that they're going to introduce tournaments. First of all: Is this true? and second, IF it was true, what would you like to see in tourneys? I personally would include tiers like the ones in Smogon, because, I think it's unfair that you balance your team as much as possible, only to see your opponent has 6 Regigigas/Arceus with Focus Punch/Judgment respectively. Here's some ideas for certain Pokemon:

NU/Neverused:
Based on what I normally see in the Battle Arena, the following Pokemon deserve to be here: Raichu, Arcanine, Meganium, Venusaur, Poliwrath, Charizard, the Hitmon family, Dusknoir, Magmortar, Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Articuno(The only legend in NU) and Samurott. Those are just some examples, other possible members of this tier would be: Ampharos, Gallade, Rampardos(Though he could also be UU), etc.

UU/Underused:
Possible members: Gyarados, Staraptor, Rampardos, Gliscor, Metagross, Ursaring, Electivire, Alakazam, Milotic and Registeel. Possible additions: Glaceon, Leafeon, Mew, Torterra, Sceptile and Vaporeon.

OU/Overused:
Possible members: Dragonite, Haxorus, Salamence, Snorlax, Palkia, Dialga, Zapdos and probably Shaymin. Possible additions: Mewtwo, Giratina, Azelf, Uxie, Infernape.

Ubers/Legends:
Members: Regigigas, Ferrothorn, Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Slaking, Blissey, Dialga, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Latias/os, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Zekrom, Reshiram, Genesect and possibly Haxorus. Other possibilities: Hydreigon, Cresselia, Darkrai.

Post your own ideas, and, if you want, give your opinion on the tier idea, adding your own pokes to the tiers. Oh, and if you want to battle/add me, I'm masterfirepk in UnovaRPG.

#2 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 19 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

Where did you hear about that? I certainly haven't heard about it.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#3 Dat D00d

Dat D00d

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 24 Mensajes

Publicado el 20 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Some time ago, in the fb page, lots of people were talking and giving their opinion about it. I just wanted to ask people about it here just to be sure.

#4 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

Some time ago, in the fb page, lots of people were talking and giving their opinion about it. I just wanted to ask people about it here just to be sure.

Well, I checked on the Facebook page yesterday, and I can't see Simon posting anything about it. It's probably just speculation. It can't be official until Simon talks about it.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#5 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

I don't see the UnovaRPG staff saying anything about tournaments. Even if they did, it may have been abandoned. There are other things that were talked about that ended up not getting into the game. Nobody really knows what's going to happen because the UnovaRPG staff usually updates randomly.

Even if it gets added, I can't see it working currently. Online battle is full of glitches and the game is just broken. Some Pokemon are hilariously overpowered, especially normal type Pokemon. If tournaments are going to be added, online battle and balance of the game needs to be greatly improved.

Anyway, if a tournament feature gets added, it would probably be good if they used your tier idea. The placement of certain Pokemon do need adjustments though.
Comentar Imagen

#6 Dat D00d

Dat D00d

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 24 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

I don't see the UnovaRPG staff saying anything about tournaments. Even if they did, it may have been abandoned. There are other things that were talked about that ended up not getting into the game. Nobody really knows what's going to happen because the UnovaRPG staff usually updates randomly.

Even if it gets added, I can't see it working currently. Online battle is full of glitches and the game is just broken. Some Pokemon are hilariously overpowered, especially normal type Pokemon. If tournaments are going to be added, online battle and balance of the game needs to be greatly improved.

Anyway, if a tournament feature gets added, it would probably be good if they used your tier idea. The placement of certain Pokemon do need adjustments though.

Yeah, I agree, some pokes are just WAY overpowered (Slaking, I'm looking at you). They need to do something about the fighting type thing, and fix the battle arena bugs.
Also, which pokemon need relocation in your opinion? I can change it if you want.

#7 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 21 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, I agree, some pokes are just WAY overpowered (Slaking, I'm looking at you). They need to do something about the fighting type thing, and fix the battle arena bugs.
Also, which pokemon need relocation in your opinion? I can change it if you want.

I'd say Slaking and Blissey are good enough to go into Ubers. Vaporeon should be lower and Staraptor should be higher. The main problem with water types in UnovaRPG is that their only really good water attack that's common is Hydro Pump. The lack of Surf in this game hurts all water type Pokemon except Kyogre and Wailord greatly.
Comentar Imagen

#8 Dat D00d

Dat D00d

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 24 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

I'd say Slaking and Blissey are good enough to go into Ubers. Vaporeon should be lower and Staraptor should be higher. The main problem with water types in UnovaRPG is that their only really good water attack that's common is Hydro Pump. The lack of Surf in this game hurts all water type Pokemon except Kyogre and Wailord greatly.

Fixed. And yeah, Water types aren't the same without Surf.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos