Saltar al contenido

Foto

top 10 strongest pokemon of unova RPG ;)

• Please log in to reply
18 las respuestas a este tema

#1 enmeja

enmeja

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

the top ten strongest pokemon of unovaRPG :bryan: in my thoughts are
10.snorlax ( has many various attacks and a bit good defense )
9.heatran ( has awsome moves but with a bit less accuracy )
8.rayquaza ( has very good attacks like outrage )
7.zekrom ( great and ideal to use if the opponent has pokes with dragon type )
6.giritina ( has a veryy great amount of hp almost all attacks deal less than 120 damage it does have a lot of defense )
5.dialga ( good against almost all the types and also has a good resistance for attacks )
4.arceus ( can learn any attack, can recover almost 50-60 hp and its good in attack )
3.kyogre ( this guy can take 230 hp if the attack is sucessfull very good pokemon to uses )
2.slaking ( slaking has the hp almost to giritna its attacks are are very good famous pokemon on unovarpg )
1.regigigas ( regigigas has a the attack power higher than slaking this pokemon is very efficent to use in battles)

if u have any probs with these top 10 pokemons please feel free to leave a comment below :bryan: :bryan:

#2 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

Snorlax has HORRIBLE defense. It has decent hp and Special Defense, though. Shouldn't be on here, though.

Heatran is suckish in UnovaRpg. He really doesnt belong here.

Ok, this should be on here, a bit higher. I agree with this, though.

If Zek is here, why not Reshi? Reshiram has a better move set anyways.

6.giritina ( has a veryy great amount of hp almost all attacks deal less than 120 damage it does have a lot of defense )
Should be lower.

5.dialga ( good against almost all the types and also has a good resistance for attacks )
Lower again, though maybe 10th place.

4.arceus ( can learn any attack, can recover almost 50-60 hp and its good in attack )
He can't learn any attack, that's Smeargle and Mew(well mew can learn most) Why recover 50-60 hp when you take about 120 damage? Lower

3.kyogre ( this guy can take 230 hp if the attack is sucessfull very good pokemon to uses )
wait, what? Giratina can take 120 while this can take 230? Shouldn't that make Giratina the better choice?

2.slaking ( slaking has the hp almost to giritna its attacks are are very good famous pokemon on unovarpg )
1.regigigas ( regigigas has a the attack power higher than slaking this pokemon is very efficent to use in battles)
Both I agree with, but I personally think Slaking should go over Regigigas.

Honestly, Blissey, Rampardos, and Zangoose should all be here.

Blissey should be at least 3rd(because of it's 1st place Hp stat, coupled with thunderwave, makes it annoying to face.), while Rampardos and Zangoose should be lower-ish.
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#3 enmeja

enmeja

• 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

ahmmm regigigas as i already told HAS AN ATTACK HIGHER THAN SLAKING if u ready the brackets and if u have never read heatrans moves then please dont tell heatran suckish :bryan: :bryan: :bryan: :bryan:

#4 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

Snorlax has HORRIBLE defense. It has decent hp and Special Defense, though. Shouldn't be on here, though.

Should be lower.

He can't learn any attack, that's Smeargle and Mew(well mew can learn most) Why recover 50-60 hp when you take about 120 damage? Lower

wait, what? Giratina can take 120 while this can take 230? Shouldn't that make Giratina the better choice?

Blissey should be at least 3rd(because of it's 1st place Hp stat, coupled with thunderwave, makes it annoying to face.), while Rampardos and Zangoose should be lower-ish.

I pretty much agree with this.

ahmmm regigigas as i already told HAS AN ATTACK HIGHER THAN SLAKING if u ready the brackets and if u have never read heatrans moves then please dont tell heatran suckish

What? Where exactly are you getting your information? Their attack stat is the same.
Comentar Imagen

#5 pkmnmstr1000

pkmnmstr1000

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 32 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

Should be lower.

I actually agree with you, with MOST of the stuff.
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#6 Dat D00d

Dat D00d

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 24 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

if u have any probs with these top 10 pokemons please feel free to leave a comment below :bryan: :bryan:

10.Snorlax: Has OK attack and a respectable amount of HP, but it's defenses are just average.
9.Heatran: Seriously? Heatran? In UnovaRPG? No. Just no.
8.Rayquaza: As you said, it has Outrage, which is the only reason to use it.
7.Zekrom: Go Reshi, seriously, it has better moves and more overall coverage.
6.Giratina: Quite bulky, but it can't do anything aside from taking hits.
5.Dialga: This one's actually good, being a Steel-Type it takes on Focus Punchers for days, and has a good amount of usable moves.
4.Arceus: Good overall stats, but VERY few usable moves.
3.Kyogre: Why is Kyogre higher than Rayquaza? It can't even run CM in UnovaRPG, so why use it?
2.Slaking: Most broken poke in the game, should be 1.
1.Regigigas: Pretty effective Focus Puncher with respectable bulk and access to many good moves. Still not better than Slaking though.

Just my opinion on your list :3

#7 BloodyMelody

BloodyMelody

• 9 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

10.Snorlax: Has OK attack and a respectable amount of HP, but it's defenses are just average.
9.Heatran: Seriously? Heatran? In UnovaRPG? No. Just no.
8.Rayquaza: As you said, it has Outrage, which is the only reason to use it.
7.Zekrom: Go Reshi, seriously, it has better moves and more overall coverage.
6.Giratina: Quite bulky, but it can't do anything aside from taking hits.
5.Dialga: This one's actually good, being a Steel-Type it takes on Focus Punchers for days, and has a good amount of usable moves.
4.Arceus: Good overall stats, but VERY few usable moves.
3.Kyogre: Why is Kyogre higher than Rayquaza? It can't even run CM in UnovaRPG, so why use it?
2.Slaking: Most broken poke in the game, should be 1.
1.Regigigas: Pretty effective Focus Puncher with respectable bulk and access to many good moves. Still not better than Slaking though.

Just my opinion on your list :3

Agreed.

#8 sgreen14

sgreen14

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

Blissy has High Hp But is easy to wipe out.

#9 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 17 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

How so? When fighting a Blissey you would need to try to kill it while the Blissey spams Thunder Wave at you. It's pretty hard to fight Blisseys when they can use Thunder Wave to make your Pokemon unable to do anything.
Comentar Imagen

#10 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

How so? When fighting a Blissey you would need to try to kill it while the Blissey spams Thunder Wave at you. It's pretty hard to fight Blisseys when they can use Thunder Wave to make your Pokemon unable to do anything.

Blissey does have high HP but can be wiped out by a Rampardos with Choice Band in 1 hit and by Slaking and Regigigas in 2 hits. Apart from Thunder Wave, Blissey is pretty much useless as it doesn't have a very strong attack. Pokemon like Giratina could take 2 hits like Blissey does. And for me, Thunder Wave isn't the greatest of moves as 1) It doesn't always hit and 2) It doesn't do much for me.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#11 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

Blissey does have high HP but can be wiped out by a Rampardos with Choice Band in 1 hit and by Slaking and Regigigas in 2 hits. Apart from Thunder Wave, Blissey is pretty much useless as it doesn't have a very strong attack. Pokemon like Giratina could take 2 hits like Blissey does. And for me, Thunder Wave isn't the greatest of moves as 1) It doesn't always hit and 2) It doesn't do much for me.

Wait, are we talking about computer battles? Last time I checked items did not work during live battles. If you're talking about computer battles, then does it really matter? The computer is hilariously easy to beat unless you gimp yourself. Also, I'm pretty sure Rampardos can not one shot Blisseys. Slaking and maybe Regigigas can though.
1.) So? Unless you're also implying that Focus Punch is also not the greatest move because it doesn't always hit I don't really get your point. Thunder Wave has an accuracy of 100.
2.) Thunder Wave instantly disables the opponent's Pokemon. I would say that's pretty useful.
Comentar Imagen

#12 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Wait, are we talking about computer battles? Last time I checked items did not work during live battles. If you're talking about computer battles, then does it really matter? The computer is hilariously easy to beat unless you gimp yourself. Also, I'm pretty sure Rampardos can not one shot Blisseys. Slaking and maybe Regigigas can though.
1.) So? Unless you're also implying that Focus Punch is also not the greatest move because it doesn't always hit I don't really get your point. Thunder Wave has an accuracy of 100.
2.) Thunder Wave instantly disables the opponent's Pokemon. I would say that's pretty useful.

Well, last time I checked a Rampardos with a choice band + Head Smash defeated Blissey with one hit. Also, I dunno what happened but once I was on an online battle and someone kept spamming Thunder Wave. It only hit about 50% of the time. Maybe it's the bug where you use a move but the battle automatically returns you to before it or something, but it definitely did not hit 100%. Also, Thunder Wave (for me) only lasted about 2 turns.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#13 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

Well, last time I checked a Rampardos with a choice band + Head Smash defeated Blissey with one hit. Also, I dunno what happened but once I was on an online battle and someone kept spamming Thunder Wave. It only hit about 50% of the time. Maybe it's the bug where you use a move but the battle automatically returns you to before it or something, but it definitely did not hit 100%. Also, Thunder Wave (for me) only lasted about 2 turns.

Looks like I was wrong about Rampardos. Anyway, it would not really even matter if items will not even work on online battles. Unless the accuracy of Thunder Wave is different in UnovaRPG, it should have the same accuracy of most good attacks. Also, two turns is a pretty big deal.
Comentar Imagen

#14 ~Rayoazul~

~Rayoazul~

Love is a shelter in a raging storm ♪

• Crema y Nata
  • 5308 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 June 2012 - 10:45 PM

I'm desagree with you... when you mention heatran I said... WTF? Heatran isn't a good pokemon, heatran lose with earth and water attacks, so I think that you're crazy (?) Emboar is better than heatran.

PD: sorry my english isn't very good xd'

Comentar Imagen

Datos GP

#15 Adonis'

Adonis'

Lider de Gimnasio Mini

• 211 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 22 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

The best one is...ˇAMOONGUSS! A lot of HP and also SPORE (On unova game our pokes attack fisrt, and spore is 100% accq. lol)
ѕιмρℓу муѕєℓf

Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen
Mi GP

#16 sgreen14

sgreen14

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

Blissy can be wiped out easy it not even funny. CPU it's weak just high HP i wipe it in 2 hits With Emboar's Flare Blitz. Player Controlled if given good attacks it can be a challange. It doesn't matter if Hetran is wiped quickly by ground or water. Every Pokemon has a weakness.

#17 Dat D00d

Dat D00d

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 24 Mensajes

Publicado el 29 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Blissy can be wiped out easy it not even funny. CPU it's weak just high HP i wipe it in 2 hits With Emboar's Flare Blitz. Player Controlled if given good attacks it can be a challange. It doesn't matter if Hetran is wiped quickly by ground or water. Every Pokemon has a weakness.

Actually, no, not every Pokemon has a weakness. Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses at all.

#18 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 June 2012 - 03:39 AM

Actually, no, not every Pokemon has a weakness. Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses at all.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the two you mentioned do have weaknesses in UnovaRPG - Will need confirming though. But the other thing I do know is that normal type Pokemon don't have any weaknesses in UnovaRPG.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#19 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Saying Blissey is weak because of the computer does not really mean much at all. The computers are absolutely terrible and should never be taken seriously. A Blissey could easily use Thunder Wave to force you to switch to another Pokemon. Heatran's weakness does kind of matter. If a Pokemon has a weakness to a good and common move, the Pokemon will probably end up being bad.

Sableye and Spiritomb have weaknesses in this game because they only have one type. I also don't think he literally meant that when he said weaknesses.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the two you mentioned do have weaknesses in UnovaRPG - Will need confirming though. But the other thing I do know is that normal type Pokemon don't have any weaknesses in UnovaRPG.

They do have weaknesses because all Pokemon only have one type.
Comentar Imagen

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos