Saltar al contenido

Foto

FAQ (Frequent Answer for your Questions)

• Please log in to reply
105 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Kno~

Kno~

Kame-Senin

• Crema y Nata
  • 7911 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

Ok, Pokemon Indigo English Forum Users, this topic was created for the purpose of reducing the Spam created in that zone with your questions. Its because many users are posting the same question many times

Well, this is the FAQ:

1.- Why did my Experience become 0?

It's because of a problem are becoming with the game, im not sure, but it can be because Simon is Updating the code in the game. But dont worry... you can Continue Playing

2.- Why did my IC become 0/Negatives?

If You have a Bugged pokemon or Bugged ICs... your Exp or IC$ can be converted to 0 or Negative, We aren't sure why but it can be because the code are broken since the Bugged pokemon was caught or because the Pokemon Indigo System are erasing or punished all users having Bugged Pokemon/IC$

3.- When will Pokemon Indigo be a Full Version?
When the creator Finishes the Game WITHOUT bugs

4.- Why my pokemon have 0/0 HP? How to solve it?
Its a little bug of the game, its not strange but isn't pretty xD, are 2 rumors to solve it:

a) Wait a few days (2 or 3) and your pokemon automaticly revcovers his status
b) Give them a rare Candy and your Pokemon Recover his Status

5.- Why the game is so Slow?
Its because the Servers are Full, many people are playing at same time and the game becomes Slow... it hasn't got an inmediate solution, but I recommend you, if you can play in the night, when less players are online... the game "runs" faster

6.- How Rare are the Shiny Pokemons?
The rarely of a Shiny Pokemon is 1/14 (7.14%) in Random Pokemon Depending of the Map

7.- Why my experience has been reduced/become 0?
Its a little Modification from the creator, for solve the old Exp Bug. When the exp becomes Negative

8.- When Will The Creator Put more legendary pokemon like palkia and giratina?
The Creator Put more Legendaries when HE think its time... i mean... no-one knows when... only him

9.- Why has my Pokemon dissapered/Traded without my consent?
The game has a "defense" system for Buged Pokemons.... Frecuently, the pokemons desapered are RARE LEGENDARIES like Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyorge, Regigigas, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and/or Darkrai.

These pokemon don't apear in Normal Maps/rooms, In Fact.... These Pokemon are ILEGAL,.... and the game "ERASE" them... this is the cause of the disappearing of these pokemon

Another question that's not posted here, post it here, ANY OTHER TOPIC WITH QUESTIONS LIKE THAT, WILL BE CLOSED, if You continue creating topics like that, you will be Warned... Its for reducing Spam in that forum and Center all question in a single Topic

Post Here Your Questions, and I will add it to the FAQ

Comentar Imagen

#2 sloshed

sloshed

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 17 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

how to place my room back to the 1st page, is there any chance?

#3 Kno~

Kno~

Kame-Senin

• Crema y Nata
  • 7911 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 March 2009 - 02:54 PM

First Page form Were?, Explain little more plix... i dont understand you :S

Comentar Imagen

#4 sloshed

sloshed

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 17 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

First Page form Were?, Explain little more plix... i dont understand you :S

mostly when you click the room all you see are the newly room they make, that is the first page. can i put my room on that ist page

#5 Kno~

Kno~

Kame-Senin

• Crema y Nata
  • 7911 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

Well... I understand Now xD

Its only, like you say, The Newest Roms are visibles there, but if you have an Old Room... I dont Think your rom can se there...

But you can post it in the Topic For Rooms In this Forum... or Send MP to users for they meet your room... its only a sugestion

Comentar Imagen

#6 xX~DjiO~Xx

xX~DjiO~Xx

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 15 Mensajes
Publicado el 04 April 2009 - 02:09 AM

When Will da Creator Put more legendary pokemons like palkia and giratina???

#7 rsareal

rsareal

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 06 April 2009 - 07:12 PM

Hello. I'm new to the Pokemon Indigo.

I've registered myself about a week ago and still didn't receive any clarification e-mail.
Was there a problem with the system or others? If there was, will you send another clarification mail again.
Because I still don't get it.

#8 sloshed

sloshed

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 17 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 April 2009 - 02:17 AM

Questions:

1. Trainers Ranking page - cant this be modified the page for easy access.... i mean it should be page by page. jump to page you want.

2. Formula for calculating trainers experience - can,t this be shared by creator?

3. Live Battle Attack- when this one will be fixed coz you can only attack with the max 15hp damaged

4. CPU ATTack cant this be fixed to four attack, mostly it uses all of the attack moves in indigo.

5. Pokemon 1-493: they should complete this on the maps.

6. Profile View: at least we can see all of his pokemon not only the team

7. is the room cannot be placed in the profile of trainers for others to see.

8. exp should be the same on your profile if some body view.

#9 Shadowmaster23

Shadowmaster23

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 14 Mensajes
Publicado el 07 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

Throw in my two cents i agree with slosh that i am frustrated with the fact PVP battles arent working...

#10 numba1990

numba1990

• 2 Mensajes
Publicado el 10 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

I had an account a few months back i stopped playing and when i tried to log back on the account wasn't there anymore. (about 3 months without playing) i tried the forgot my password and it said my email wasn't in the database. What happened did my account get deleted? The username is numba1990......if it got deleted somehow just tell me.....
New Legend

#11 pbood2

pbood2

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 April 2009 - 11:48 PM

Sorry but i believe that it did cause it says that if you don't play for 45 days, then the Account is AUTOMATICALLY deleted. Hope this helps. BYE

#12 AndreRamirez

AndreRamirez

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 May 2009 - 12:21 AM

When i created an account i didn't got a confirmation e-mail... It is about 1 month or more... Please send me again a confirmation e-mail cause i really want to play pokemonindigo..

#13 all6

all6

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 June 2009 - 06:06 AM

Sorry but i believe that it did cause it says that if you don't play for 45 days, then the Account is AUTOMATICALLY deleted. Hope this helps. BYE

I didn't play for about 7 months but it is still working :lol: so i think you are wrong.
ALL6

#14 figetyr

figetyr

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 June 2009 - 07:40 AM

hey, I evolved my eevee in a vaporeon but now when he lvls up he isn't getting more hp -.-
he already raised 7 lvls

#15 hatake_eiger

hatake_eiger

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 19 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 June 2009 - 07:56 AM

My EXP is not increasing. .Even after 24-48 hours. . I keep on battling but nothing is happening. .

I'm not really concern about it when I first played this but now I can really say that I suck in this game coz I only got 34000+ EXP. . I'm a bit shy of it coz even newbies in the game have a higher EXP than me. . Do you get what I mean.?!. huhuhu
Comentar Imagen

Proud to be Pinoy. Of course We Rock.!!!.

#16 Kno~

Kno~

Kame-Senin

• Crema y Nata
  • 7911 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

Throw in my two cents i agree with slosh that i am frustrated with the fact PVP battles arent working...

It havent date to work, we only just wait

I had an account a few months back i stopped playing and when i tried to log back on the account wasn't there anymore. (about 3 months without playing) i tried the forgot my password and it said my email wasn't in the database. What happened did my account get deleted? The username is numba1990......if it got deleted somehow just tell me.....

maybe yor mail have been erased or incorrect... but we cant do nothing for help you

DO you know an estimated time on when we getting the full version ;(

its dont have date for relese a FULL VERSION... the advance are too slow

When i created an account i didn't got a confirmation e-mail... It is about 1 month or more... Please send me again a confirmation e-mail cause i really want to play pokemonindigo..

You should ctry again to create a new account with another mail or the same... but check its right wroted

hey, I evolved my eevee in a vaporeon but now when he lvls up he isn't getting more hp -.-
he already raised 7 lvls

ITS HAPPEND only when you start to train it.... maybe.... in 2 or 3 levels more.... the increaso of hp become normaly

My EXP is not increasing. .Even after 24-48 hours. . I keep on battling but nothing is happening. .

I'm not really concern about it when I first played this but now I can really say that I suck in this game coz I only got 34000+ EXP. . I'm a bit shy of it coz even newbies in the game have a higher EXP than me. . Do you get what I mean.?!. huhuhu

well... it may be caused by the saturation of the server or another thing... like a refresh of the server... only you need be patient xD

Comentar Imagen

#17 hatake_eiger

hatake_eiger

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 19 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

NEED HELP MOD AND ADMIN. .

http://www.pokeyplay...showtopic=42245

HUHUHU. .SO MANY HACKER AND LIAR. .

PLEASE HELP. .
Comentar Imagen

Proud to be Pinoy. Of course We Rock.!!!.

#18 Lightbeam

Lightbeam

• 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 June 2009 - 02:21 AM

Why is it that horn drill is so weak for me?

I mean- For the Gym leader of Earth Badge, His Horn drill deals 402 damage from his level 80 Rhydon to my level 60 Dragonite

My Level 37 Rhyhorn with the same attack deals only 3 damage to a level 13 Chickorita.

If this is a bug, please fix it. If not, change it anyways, because there should be no place for an attack that has c. 30% chance of hitting, only 5 uses of it and deals 3 damage.

http://www.pokeyplay...showtopic=42282

#19 death note l

death note l

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 145 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 June 2009 - 05:31 AM

when i battle my friends CPU control a few of them have 6 pokemon when i bet them it says continue , i have to fight 1 legendary pokemon that aint on the maps like giratina kyogre... can i try catchig those legendaries with master balls?
Can ya take the heat beating me and my pokemon?
[img]http://www.videogames.net.au/images/devil-may-cry-41.JPG[/img]
IMG too big, P&P Staff
If ya think so , lets find out! Make sure u wont burn!

~Devil may cry fan~

#20 figetyr

figetyr

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 25 June 2009 - 08:05 AM

hey, how can I evolve my piloswine?

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos