Bug Report Thread

• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
550 las respuestas a este tema

#61 pokemonranger

pokemonranger

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 142 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

Again, in the spanish fourum, one person says that the offer which can't be trade are because they're private offers, I think he's right.
Visiten mi foro, registrense y diganme que les parecio, el link es:
http://forodiversion....net/portal.htm
Los espero

#62 ybbald

ybbald

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

My tauros has 0/0 hp. He's level 34, not sure what the normal hp at that level is.
Trainer ID: #1181053
Username: ybbald

#63 Daron_Malakian

Daron_Malakian

• 94 Mensajes
Publicado el 01 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

that will be fixed in some days, happen all the time

#64 pokemonranger

pokemonranger

• 142 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

My tauros has 0/0 hp. He's level 34, not sure what the normal hp at that level is.
Trainer ID: #1181053
Username: ybbald

Well, what you have to do is to keep it out of your team for about 2 or 3 days and then put it in your team again and send it to the pokemon center, and it fixes. I hope it can help, if not, send me a PM.
Los espero

#65 flygon330

flygon330

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 04 September 2008 - 01:41 PM

i have the same problem with my ivysaur, crobat and slugma, and NEARLY my butterfree.
I think i know what happened. When you try to switch pokemon, if the screen freezes when it's loading, and you click away. The pokemon automatically ends up having 60/0 HP. when you go to the pokemon center to heal your pokemon, the pokemon's HP turns to 0/0 HP.

BUT if you battle your pokemon again, before you take it to the pokemon center...it will return to having it's original HP. This is what happened to my butterfree (which is why i said 'nearly')

however...if this still happens...which it probably would. Can someone (Simon??) FIX this problem!!!

:DThanks :D

now it has happened to my spoink. can SIMON FIX THIS BUGGG!!!!!!!!!

but after i didnt play for a day my spoink was back to normal

#66 Apollion

Apollion

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

Hi there ;] I'm a new player and I beleive I've found a bug =o

I have just evolved my metapod clicking the "yes, evolve now" button and the image turned into Butterfree, however, the name is still metapod and the HP (which is supposed to be 60 for Butterfree) is still 42, I tried going to the center to recover, but it still ends up with 42/60. Also, it retained the same abilities as when it was metapod, so no new attacks.

#67 enijena09

enijena09

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 43 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 September 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hi there ;] I'm a new player and I beleive I've found a bug =o

I have just evolved my metapod clicking the "yes, evolve now" button and the image turned into Butterfree, however, the name is still metapod and the HP (which is supposed to be 60 for Butterfree) is still 42, I tried going to the center to recover, but it still ends up with 42/60. Also, it retained the same abilities as when it was metapod, so no new attacks.

no new attack?? try to delete 1 attack.. then try to train your poke. wen it lvl up, im sure there will be new one.

:D*enijena09(///_+) :D emo...
Comentar Imagen emotionl??:'(Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen
add me on "friendster.com" heres my account. "[email protected]" or "http://profiles.frie...om/metaljasper" http://profiles.frie...com/metaljasper

#68 Apollion

Apollion

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 September 2008 - 12:03 AM

no new attack?? try to delete 1 attack.. then try to train your poke. wen it lvl up, im sure there will be new one.

:D*enijena09(///_+) :D emo...

But there are only 3 attacks right now, it's not filled up yet. And I levelled it one more time, but still no new attack ;[
(btw, thanks for responding =])

#69 enijena09

enijena09

• 43 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 September 2008 - 10:04 PM

But there are only 3 attacks right now, it's not filled up yet. And I levelled it one more time, but still no new attack ;[
(btw, thanks for responding =])

o0h.. i thnk u should send simon an email,. hehe.. (no prob. im willing 2 help)

*enijena09(///_+) :D emo...
Comentar Imagen emotionl??:'(Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen
add me on "friendster.com" heres my account. "[email protected]" or "http://profiles.frie...om/metaljasper" http://profiles.frie...com/metaljasper

#70 Guest_MonkeyDunk_*

Guest_MonkeyDunk_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 16 September 2008 - 04:03 AM

i having some bug with the experience gained from trainers. i used my charizard solo'ed the elite 4 leader glacie. by right i should be gaining over 10k exp. but i only gained 2k. i hope this can be solved

#71 Vincenety

Vincenety

• 137 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 September 2008 - 06:15 PM

i having some bug with the experience gained from trainers. i used my charizard solo'ed the elite 4 leader glacie. by right i should be gaining over 10k exp. but i only gained 2k. i hope this can be solved

When you defeat first pokemon, put some other pokemon to fight but dont fight with him, switch back to your charizard and defeat second pokemon.
Do like that every time and you will get all exp.

#72 Cazak

Cazak

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 September 2008 - 10:23 AM

There's a new bug.
When I go into battle, my Charizard shows up along with the opponent poke'mon, but the rest of my team don't appear. There's only a X mark. When I go to the poke'mon Centre, it shows everyone, but when I go into battle, they disappear again.

#73 pokemonranger

pokemonranger

• 142 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 September 2008 - 01:43 PM

Can you tell me if this thing happens when you batle on-line or when you batle with the CPU?? If it's when you batle on-line it's common because the on-line batle isn't fixed yet, that happens to me too, don't worry there is going to be a time when it'll be fixed
Los espero

#74 Guest_anhellsin_*

Guest_anhellsin_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 12 October 2008 - 01:51 PM

Hey i started the game last night and today, Im having this problem: It tells me that i need at least 1 pokemon heal to battle. But all my pokemons are completely heal. So when i move and try to battle it gives me an error and something about the Pokemon center. can some one tell me how to fix this??

#75 pokemonranger

pokemonranger

• 142 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

Well it's because of a bug in indigo. Try to use a poison over it or send it to the pokemon center. If nothing of this help, what you have to do is to wait until it repairs alone. Don't use your account for two or three days and it'll go well again. Be quiet, it's very common.
Los espero

#76 Smiladon

Smiladon

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 October 2008 - 01:42 AM

I found 2 bugs.

1. My Tyranitar got hit by confusion and took 94 damage [Tyranitar is supposed to be immune to phychic attacks: http://bulbapedia.bu...r..._(Pokémon)]
2. I was battling a scarmory and I accidentally hit it with earthquake, but instead of failed I got super effective...(scarmory = flying, therefore immune to ground moves).

Please fix it asap :lol:

I will let you know as I find more bugs.

Thanks,
Smiladon

#77 Guest_Anorexic Fashionista_*

Guest_Anorexic Fashionista_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 02 November 2008 - 02:07 PM

Um, I have a pretty major problem.

Every time I open up my items it stays loading and then my computer gets this error:

Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid.
Received:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method trainer2Item::getAllStockExceptTMsByTrainerIDOptimized() in <b>/home/pkindigo/public_html/battle.php</b> on line <b>214</b><br />

You have whitespace in your response.

So I can't use any of my items. And It sucks because I just joined and I can't catch any pokemon. ><

Please help?

#78 [email protected]~

[email protected]~

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Crema y Nata
  • 568 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

Um, I have a pretty major problem.

Every time I open up my items it stays loading and then my computer gets this error:
So I can't use any of my items. And It sucks because I just joined and I can't catch any pokemon. ><

Please help?

To my also it happened to me, the only(unique) thing that you have to do is to go out of your account(bill) and then to return to enter.

I am sorry about my way of expressing, I speak Spanish

Comentar Imagen

#79 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2008 - 02:48 AM

I am sorry about my way of expressing, I speak Spanish

I know how it feels (I don's speak English or Spanish:)) )

and to be onn...at the start I had also a problem, when I wanted to go to the battle team setup page, it said that I have a kind of error and every time I tried to go there, the sistem sudden logout me... now it's ok but can I know why the game didn't let me to go there? ^_^
ah, and sometimes appears a strange error(during a battle) saying that the link or the code (or something like this) is invalid and then the battle won't load...so I have to close the screen and log in again...(actualy I have just 2 cases :lol: , but I'm here for just 6 days)

#80 Tizzle

Tizzle

• 30 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2008 - 04:52 PM

i Think i got the biggest problem here ^_^, you see, i can't even go and move around anymore nor see any of the pictures look below and you will see what i mean its really hard to explain :lol:, i don't know how to take a picture and put them straight away on here :) (i am really ashamed of that). Can someone please help me?

"Do Not Follow WhereThe Path May Lead...Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail..."

^_^

Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos