Saltar al contenido

Foto

Can you search for pokemon you want to sell?

• Please log in to reply
1 respuestas en este tema

#1 rugrat24

rugrat24

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

I'm new here I read all the FAQ's and what not but what I can't seem to find is say if I have a mystic charmander how can I search to see who's offering what for a mystic charmander and etc. All the offers I see are really old and the owners are never online and I don't know how to search through direct trades so there is a list eg: Someone offering a level 50 entei for a mystic charmander of any level. All I can find now is if you are looking for a certain pokemon

#2 Rabby

Rabby

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 13 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 16 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

I'm new here I read all the FAQ's and what not but what I can't seem to find is say if I have a mystic charmander how can I search to see who's offering what for a mystic charmander and etc. All the offers I see are really old and the owners are never online and I don't know how to search through direct trades so there is a list eg: Someone offering a level 50 entei for a mystic charmander of any level. All I can find now is if you are looking for a certain pokemon

No, im afraid u cant. U just have to hope u will bump into the pkmn ur offering to trade :P

samurott.gifI

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos