• Please log in to reply
67 las respuestas a este tema

#1 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hello, this is my guide on to leveling your pokemon as fast as possible along with Fast IC too. :buenpost:

1st way.Fast Exp Add Mac User and keep on battling him click the ATTACK button as fast as you can, since its filled with level 100 Shedinjas and they have 1 hp it should be fast EXP.You will gain 24,408 and 4,872 IC after 12 Shedinjas

2nd way.Add Dark pika and if you have a level 100 rayquaza shiny golden or normal, make sure it has the following moves, Outrage, and Dragon pulse ( it can learn by itself but i recommend using a TM/HM for Dragon pulse) Use Dragon pulse or outrage first then use outrage/dragonpulse it should have 16 HP if theres no CRIT, Oh too make sure you have a dragon fang equipped to it, once its 16 HP use your lower pokemon to finish it, then 5400 EXP will be given to the pokemon and none to rayquaza :Neil:! fight Dark Pika 2 times ( 12 Blisseys) then go to pokemon center, after that you should have this much EXP and IC amount given on those 12 blisseys 65,556 EXP and 13,104 IC :unsure:

3rd way.If you have a high level (Around 85~100) Dragon Type battle Clair and use outrage, or dragon claw on all her pokemon and add a Dragon fang to it too, and you should be able to 1 hit KO if not 2 HIT KO if you can 1~3 HIT KO Level 100 Blisseys.Same EXP and IC rate.

4th way.Get a level 45~any level above 45 pikachu and give it a light ball (Make sure its a pikachu) its must have the following moves Thunder,Focus Punch, Thunder Shock, Thunder Bolt. Battle Gym leader Wallace, Use Thunder on Luvdisc and WhisCash, Focus punch on Sealeo and Thunderbolt/Thunder/Thunder Shock on the rest.It should be all 1 HIT KO or at least 2 HIT KO.

5th way.If you have a good fire pokemon for Example : Charizard, Magmortar, and ETC, give it a charcoal and battle GYM leader Erika use Overheat on all her pokemon its a 1 HIT KO good for fire types and if you cant 1 HIT ko Blisseys

6th way.If you have a pokemon with DRAGONBREATH on the first moveset as in , Dragonbreath, Dragonclaw,Solar beam,Hyper beam, battle ELITE 4 Champion Steven and use it for all his pokemon press the ATTACK button fast.

7th way. Do the ssame as 2nd way but you can use a Slaking with focus punch 2 HIT KO like Rayquaza if you have a slaking i recommend with a black belt (maybe) and around level 75~100 or less if you can 2 HIT KO.

8th. Way Like 2 but different, Use a level 100 dialga, use metal claw 3 times and dragonbreath 2 times, it should have around 50 HP.

9th way. Use a level 100 ramparados or slaking and make sure it has the move focus punch, attach a choice band on the pokemon make sure the move is Focus punch its a 1 HIT KO.

10Th way. Get a level 100 ramparados and make it use focus punch and it should have around 30 HP.

11th way. If you have a good enough fire type pokemon battle Johto Leader Bugsy, he has 6 level 100 bug pokemon, which would be super effective, use Eruption(if you have it, also not a tm/hm move) or Overheat, but since Overheat only has 5 PP, i suggest flamethrower/flame blast for one the pokemon. :(
Q.Why did you choose 12 for Blisseys and shedinjas and then go to the pokemon center?
A.Well it after a few attack for 12 Blisseys and shedinjas you should run out of PP and go to the pokemon center.

Q.Does it have to be DragonBreath?
A.Yes, Dragonbreath paralayzes the pokemon so your pokemon wont be knocked out, if you have a stronger move and your pokemon 100% wouldnt be knocked out in battle with steven use that as long as its first in the moveset, Fastness is important!

Q.Why a Pikachu? Why not a RaiChu or a Electrive?[/color]A.Pikachu is best since Light ball gives it more SP Attack and Attack, a Electrive works too.

If you have a Fast money and EXP ways too put it in the comment section below and i'll make sure i'll add it to the guide, if you have any more questions put it in the Comment section below too anything else put it there too. See ya! :XD: Also MODS do not close this topic i will be adding more ideas for fast IC and EXP when i find them

More FAQ about my guide and related Q's

Q.Why is Dark pika's sprite Elite 4 drake?

A.Dont worry about it

Q.Dark pika and Mac user wont accept me as their friend!??? What do i do?

A.Be patient but now you can just check their profile on indigo and you'll see something saying Battle CPU controlled, kinda slow but their to help you, dont expect them to go 24/7 on dark pika and mac user.

Credits:

Main Guide: Me :jujuju1:

Helpful Additions ;)
Kanji
EeveeX5
MarcUstari[/color]
Comentar Imagen

#2 Jolly Penguin

Jolly Penguin

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 299 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

Looks really good, though kind of hard to read. You should try to make it a bit neater, since I couldn't follow the guide very well.
Comentar Imagen

#3 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

Looks really good, though kind of hard to read. You should try to make it a bit neater, since I couldn't follow the guide very well. Organization is key!

Ok i'll try :jujuju1:
Comentar Imagen

#4 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

An easy way to fight dark pika for money is to use Slaking and have it use Focus Punch.A Slaking can make a Blissey faint with a Focus Punch in two hits.
Comentar Imagen

#5 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 09:11 PM

An easy way to fight dark pika for money is to use Slaking and have it use Focus Punch.A Slaking can make a Blissey faint with a Focus Punch in two hits.

Ok i'll add that same with Rayquaza with dragon claw
Comentar Imagen

#6 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

Don't you only get 1,000 ic for beating 12 Blisseys?I always get 5,000 ic whenever I beat dark pika.
Comentar Imagen

#7 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 10:28 PM

Don't you only get 10,00 ic for beating 12 Blisseys?I always get 5,000 ic whenever I beat dark pika.

? there are 6 Blisseys and each one of them gives 1092 IC? at least to me?
Comentar Imagen

#8 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

Well whenever I beat dark pika and check my ic I only get 5,000 ic.Of course it was awhile since I last checked and it could had been a bug and it's fixed now.
Comentar Imagen

#9 AleX--

AleX--

Lider de Gimnasio Especial

• 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 01 November 2010 - 12:54 AM

The 2nd way works the best for me :jujuju1: tough i use it a little different, i use my lvl 100 Dialga, i use Metal Claw 3 times then Dragonbreath 2 times, the blissey has 56 HP left & it's almost always paralyzed from the dragonbreaths so my weaker pokemon have a chance not to be defeated if an attack fails :buenpost:

NOTE: I have to go to PC (PokemonCenter) after 1 battle because after 1 battle i have less PP ( Dragonbreath 8/20 PP Metal Claw 17/35)
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#10 MarcUstari

MarcUstari

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 99 Mensajes

Publicado el 01 November 2010 - 07:31 PM

Easy way to level and money. Fight DarkPika for his 6 Blisseys, and use Rampardos, then use the move 'Focus Punch', this will take Blissey's HP down to 30. Then use your low level pokemon to finish it off! Easy peasy lemon squeesy. (Sorry for the cheesy thing lol).

:jujuju1:

EDIT: The Rampardos has to be Level 100.
Ingame name: MarcUstari

Clan: Team Aura.

Favourite Pokemon: Golden Mewtwo.

Comentar Imagen
________________________________________________________________________________

Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#11 AleX--

AleX--

• 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

Easy way to level and money. Fight DarkPika for his 6 Blisseys, and use Rampardos, then use the move 'Focus Punch', this will take Blissey's HP down to 30. Then use your low level pokemon to finish it off! Easy peasy lemon squeesy. (Sorry for the cheesy thing lol).

:jujuju1:

EDIT: The Rampardos has to be Level 100.

Um... It didin't work for me :buenpost: my Rampardos took down to 258 HP with Focus Punch
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#12 Jolly Penguin

Jolly Penguin

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 299 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 05:24 AM

Um... It didin't work for me :jujuju1: my Rampardos took down to 258 HP with Focus Punch

Attach a Focus Band to your Rampardos.

Or, attach a Focus Band to a Slaking, raise it to level 100, and teach it Focus Punch. Should be a one-hit KO.
Comentar Imagen

#13 AleX--

AleX--

• 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

Attach a Focus Band to your Rampardos.

Or, attach a Focus Band to a Slaking, raise it to level 100, and teach it Focus Punch. Should be a one-hit KO.

I only found a Choise Band :jujuju1:
EDIT: I attached the Choise Band - worked :buenpost: thx
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#14 Nova Shadow

Nova Shadow

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 01:31 PM

Thanks It Was Helpful :jujuju1:
Comentar Imagen
My Dream Team

#15 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

I just fought dark pika and compared the money to what I have after the battle compared to before.You will only get 5,000 IC for beating dark pika once.
Comentar Imagen

#16 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

I just fought dark pika and compared the money to what I have after the battle compared to before.You will only get 5,000 IC for beating dark pika once.

How much IC for one Blissey?
Comentar Imagen

#17 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Popular member
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 09:25 PM

Thanks for your submissions, i'll include it in the guide and give the credits to you.
Comentar Imagen

#18 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Famous Member
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

How much IC for one Blissey?

1092 IC
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#19 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

1092 IC

http://tf2wiki.net/w.../Scout_no01.wav

Unless you have proof and no.Posting a picture of you defeating one Blissey in a battle is not proof unless you think you actually get the full ic from battling all the Blisseys.
Comentar Imagen

#20 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Famous Member
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 10:30 AM

http://tf2wiki.net/w.../Scout_no01.wav

Unless you have proof and no.Posting a picture of you defeating one Blissey in a battle is not proof unless you think you actually get the full ic from battling all the Blisseys.

he said for one blissey, not 6:
Comentar Imagen
Why do you not beleive me?
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos