Bug Report Thread

• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
550 las respuestas a este tema

#81 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 November 2008 - 12:37 PM

something very strange is happening to my dragonite... Until now few min everything was ok with him, level 60, 232 HP... now it keeps saying 0/0 HP(the level didn't changed) every thing strated when I wanted to battle a Tyranitar, when I clicked on dragonite I saw only 2 kind of attacks( thunder wave and water pulse) of course until now he had 4 attacks( wing attack, earthquake, water pulse and thunder wave) and it didn't show his image, also I continued to use attcaks but I don't know nothing was working (Dragonite used. No effect) I went to the pokemon center but every time I tryed to heal it nothing change...

1. The first thing I saw(after I left the battle with tyranitar) it was this...[[my team
after I left the battle, dragonite's HP changed all for suddent to 0! and the strange thing is that the "0" is on the wrong side(the side with the base HP)

anywey. this is the image at the pokemon center, I can try to heal my dragonite for 100000 times but his HP remain the same...what can I do? Why is happening this thing? I've done somtehing wrong? It is normal? please help me! I don't think ithis is happening because of me... I was doing what I'm doing usually, in a battle... I don't use that kind of programs like firebug, etc...
http://i268.photobuc...trnagething.jpg

#82 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 09 November 2008 - 02:56 AM

~Uhm...I have another problem...(please, sombody help me! This is what I saw even after I tried to heal dragonite
http://i268.photobuc...trnagething.jpg Why? What can I do? It is normal?)

~I evolved my feebas into a milotic, well... the thing is that the name is still "feebas" not "milotic" and I know it is not such a big problem as I can change it's name but, when I raised milotic's level to 46 his HP went from 177 to 181( this mean 4 points, but normaly, when you evolve a pokemon, his HP grow up only with 3 points?)
^_^ this time it's not such a strange problem but I will be grateful if somebody can tell me why... :lol:

~ I have another bug, when I go to the pokedex or trade center, I can see only the images of Charizards, Torterras, Milotics and just another 2-3 pokemons! The other pokemon's images does not appear... why?

~Every time I want to see hwo is online I'm logged off...

#83 Ghost Rider101

Ghost Rider101

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 33 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 November 2008 - 08:02 AM

~Uhm...I have another problem...(please, sombody help me! This is what I saw even after I tried to heal dragonite
http://i268.photobuc...trnagething.jpg Why? What can I do? It is normal?)

~I evolved my feebas into a milotic, well... the thing is that the name is still "feebas" not "milotic" and I know it is not such a big problem as I can change it's name but, when I raised milotic's level to 46 his HP went from 177 to 181( this mean 4 points, but normaly, when you evolve a pokemon, his HP grow up only with 3 points?)
^_^ this time it's not such a strange problem but I will be grateful if somebody can tell me why... :lol:

~ I have another bug, when I go to the pokedex or trade center, I can see only the images of Charizards, Torterras, Milotics and just another 2-3 pokemons! The other pokemon's images does not appear... why?

~Every time I want to see hwo is online I'm logged off...

that is because when a pokemon evolves it has a higher max hp than i 1st or 2nd stage thus to cover up so much hp it becomes 4 hitpoints and not 3 you notice all pokemon evolve a 55 or less about 45 to go that is why
Comentar Imagen
muhahahahahahahahaha
Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen
Join the clan Poke' Mansion! Meet strong trainers and trade! Just press the pic to go to the best clan!

#84 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 November 2008 - 01:41 PM

uhm, thanckyou:D

now the "Dragonite" problem is resolved, I can train him again( ot "her" I don't know :lol: ), I can see the images again and the thing that I'm logged of when trying to go to see hwo is online it does not happen only to me... everything is back to normal^.^

#85 Guest_Lolocaust-II_*

Guest_Lolocaust-II_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 13 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

I don't know if anybody else experiences this, but when I try to play Indigo on the Google Chrome browser, I can click the arrow keys and encounter wild Pokemon, but my little character icon doesn't move.

Also, if you use a rare candy to level up one of your Pokemon, that pokemon can't learn attacks via Rare candy level up.
For example, I have a level 5 Magikarp and 12 rare candies. I fed all of my rare candies to Magikarp, now it's level 17. My Magikarp didn't learn tackle, which it's supposed to learn at level 15.

#86 hup

hup

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 November 2008 - 05:12 AM

None of my pokemon gain HP when they go up levels, their attacks increase (damage) and they gain new abilities - but HP remain the same.

Any helpful ideas?

#87 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 November 2008 - 01:36 AM

I don't know if anybody else experiences this, but when I try to play Indigo on the Google Chrome browser, I can click the arrow keys and encounter wild Pokemon, but my little character icon doesn't move.

Also, if you use a rare candy to level up one of your Pokemon, that pokemon can't learn attacks via Rare candy level up.
For example, I have a level 5 Magikarp and 12 rare candies. I fed all of my rare candies to Magikarp, now it's level 17. My Magikarp didn't learn tackle, which it's supposed to learn at level 15.

pff...this is exactly what is happening to my Vaporeon!(but the strange thing is that... only vaporeon gain levels but his HP does not change...)
even if it is at the level 27(I evolved eevee at level 21) his HP is still 130, I don't know...it is normal or a bug?

#88 enijena09

enijena09

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• 43 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 November 2008 - 08:42 AM

pff...this is exactly what is happening to my Vaporeon!(but the strange thing is that... only vaporeon gain levels but his HP does not change...)
even if it is at the level 27(I evolved eevee at level 21) his HP is still 130, I don't know...it is normal or a bug?

of course its not normal, coz every pokemon must gain HP when they lvl up.

just w8 maybe someday simon will fix this.

*enijena09(///_+) :lol: emo...
Comentar Imagen emotionl??:'(Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen
add me on "friendster.com" heres my account. "[email protected]" or "http://profiles.frie...om/metaljasper" http://profiles.frie...com/metaljasper

#89 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 20 November 2008 - 01:51 PM

...I have another bug... I evolved Staravia into Staraptor, but Staraptor's HP is the same...
Now I have a larvitar, but every time his level change, his HP does not! Normaly a Larvitar will have 50HP at the level 13...(mine is at the level 16 and his HP is 50)

#90 FireFox2000

FireFox2000

• 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 01 December 2008 - 07:36 AM

Ok... I have to report another problem, this happened to me for many times
I can battle a pokemon that is NOT in the team like Salamence in this case...
http://i268.photobuc...ndigoglitch.jpg

and then I battled a stantler
http://i268.photobuc...ndigoglitch.jpg

then an articuno...
http://i268.photobuc...digo-glitch.jpg

and finally combusken...!!!
http://i268.photobuc...o-in-glitch.jpg

#91 Koi

Koi

• 5 Mensajes
Publicado el 02 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

i was using my mudkip fighting a Pachirisu and i got this message "- Pachirisu used Spark. 45 HP damage. Attack was super effective!" (it made mudkip faint) That's impossible mudkip is a water/ground type and ground types are completely immune to electric attacks. Then i used my swinub to continue the battle and i used mudsport and got this message "Swinub used Mud Sport. No effect." it should further protect me from electric attacks and riase my attack power against electrics

Although Mudkip isn't actually a water/ground type this just happened to my Barboach, I sent it out as a test in the battle against Wattson and spark did damage... a LOT of damage. ^_^ hopefully this as well as other move (dis)advantages (I tested others as well) will be fixed eventually. Cuz... this Really sucks.

Also I've noticed that even after I erase an attack, my pokemon learns it again!!
For example, when I first caught my Pikachu it knew double team. I, knowing that most defensive/non-physical attacks aren't actually working (and I wouldn't really use them much if they worked anyways~) erased it. 2 levels later it was back and erased, and back next level. so on and so forth. Really Really REALLY annoying.

I'm just saying... ^_^

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
~Men are like bank accounts.
Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.~
http://www.funnypict...gs-cat-bomb.jpg

#92 Guest_DaveyBob_*

Guest_DaveyBob_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 11 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

Also I've noticed that even after I erase an attack, my pokemon learns it again!!
For example, when I first caught my Pikachu it knew double team. I, knowing that most defensive/non-physical attacks aren't actually working (and I wouldn't really use them much if they worked anyways~) erased it. 2 levels later it was back and erased, and back next level. so on and so forth. Really Really REALLY annoying.

I'm just saying... ^_^

Yeah, I've found that out too. But I use the PokeDex to find out what level my pokemon will learn a new attack, so when it is at the level before that level (say it learns a new attack at level 39 and is at level 38) I forget an attack beforehand, and it when it reaches the new level it will also learn a new move (hopefully that makes sense).

One super annoying bug/problem I'm having at the moment is that the pokemon center will restore health to the first 5 pokemon in my team, but it will not restore health to the last pokemon! It's strange as, because the pokemon's status is normal and there's no special items attached or anything, it just won't receive health from the pokemon center. Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

#93 Guest_maggi_*

Guest_maggi_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 12 December 2008 - 07:51 AM

i was going to level up tauros and magikarp and suddently magikarp had tauros attack it good for me but i just wanted to tell to fix but im not angry im trilled because its easy to level him up

#94 Guest_misskittycatman_*

Guest_misskittycatman_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 16 December 2008 - 12:21 AM

Hey, new here. I didn't read all of the weird bugs (with 15 pages, I'm not going to read all that) so this may have already been reported. But I figured on the off chance it hasn't been, I should at least try to report it. Mostly I say this so that if it has been reported I don't get several flames.

This happens every now and then (I’d say every other time for 4 times in a row now) in map Route 101. I’d attack once (scratch) and it’d say
- fainted. gets 78 EXP points. You've earned IC$31.
- used . No effect.
With images of both pokemon gone and hit points of both greyed out like they both fainted. Names aren't there but “Level” is. HP for the fainted pokemon is 0/ HP but my pokemon is / HP. It’s very strange. EXP and $ changes, but the rest doesn't. And this happens to shiny pokemon I'm trying to catch, higher level pokemon that could not be 1-hit KO'ed by a level 13 chimchar.

Oh, and it doesn't advertise about becoming a gold member or whatever. Which every other battle does.

~chai

#95 ChrisZor

ChrisZor

• 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 December 2008 - 08:04 AM

This happened to me yesterday :

I found a shiny hitmonlee and wanted to catch it, when it had 2 hp left I threw a greatball, but insteed somehow it said "Wailmer used Hypnosis, our foe is asleep :S" and no balls were wasted, sad that I lost hitmonlee though ......

#96 Wrog

Wrog

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 December 2008 - 12:56 AM

Ok, so i was in a battle for a badge, And one of my pokemon have fainted, just as my second one fainted, mind you i had 4 left, All off a sudden it said all of my pokemon fainted, then sent me to the pokemon center, yet 4 were not fainted, or any damage at all too them.

#97 Guest_pokemon trainer lord_*

Guest_pokemon trainer lord_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 21 December 2008 - 03:05 AM

i brought 5 rare candies

and when i clicked members panel

and when i looked at the item screen on the right i didn't get any
and i lost 12500

help

#98 sky761

sky761

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 December 2008 - 11:16 PM

when i evovled my grotle at lvl 32 into a torterra, torterra was supposed to learn earthquake, but hasn't learned earthquake so far......

#99 sloshed

sloshed

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 17 Mensajes

Publicado el 25 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

I was in online battle, and i observe that my pokemon does not even lessen the hp and pp. the one i battled was wandering.

#100 Guest_conkuri_*

Guest_conkuri_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 26 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

i cant get out from the pokemon center(i click on my zone or maps and send me to the pkemon center)

this is a bug?

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos