Rare pokemons

• Please log in to reply
4 las respuestas a este tema

#1 PhoeniX

PhoeniX

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

I played this game long time ago. My acc and my Pokémons are gone away and memories too. But that's not why I'm writing here.
I remember, that much Pokémons i couldn't get, because they were rare and i could just trade it. Now I can find almost everyone in map. Are any Pokémons still rare?

#2 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

I played this game long time ago. My acc and my Pokémons are gone away and memories too. But that's not why I'm writing here.
I remember, that much Pokémons i couldn't get, because they were rare and i could just trade it. Now I can find almost everyone in map. Are any Pokémons still rare?

Yes. The other rares are:

- Mothim
- Victini
- Genesect

Also, your account was deleted. If you don't login for a long time your account will be deleted.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#3 PhoeniX

PhoeniX

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

Yes. The other rares are:

- Mothim
- Victini
- Genesect

Also, your account was deleted. If you don't login for a long time your account will be deleted.

Thanks for fast reply :)

Just 3 Pokémons? :o
Why was it changed? It was better then. :/

#4 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

You're welcome :3

Well, it happened around half a year ago. I don't think anyone truly knows, you have to ask Simon for that (the game creator). But it's gonna be something along the lines of lots of people complaining that people hacked it, and whatever. Victini and Genesect are the only Pokemon No-one has got now.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#5 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

It was only fun when you first get them, then the novelty wears off once you realize it was easy to get them and low level rares were the only challenging ones to get. The UnovaRPG staff seems to now plan on never releasing Mothim anymore though, so if you liked having rares that much, get that.

You're welcome :3

Well, it happened around half a year ago. I don't think anyone truly knows, you have to ask Simon for that (the game creator). But it's gonna be something along the lines of lots of people complaining that people hacked it, and whatever. Victini and Genesect are the only Pokemon No-one has got now.

It's because people want all the Pokemon in. Even if people didn't hack the rares in, they will still want the Pokemon in the game. If the game was still missing a huge amount of Pokemon, it probably won't have much people playing.
Comentar Imagen

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos