Need help soon!

• Please log in to reply
21 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

Hello forum,well...i'm a recently new user both on here as in UnovaRPG so i have some doubts i need to solve pretty soon,please.
Principally,i want to know what happened to the number of cpu-trainers available to fight on the previous version of PokeIndigo,as on the last year's version we could fight Bug Catcher,Lass and all those random normal trainers that right now i haven't seen anymore unfortunately.
On a second hand,i also want to know how do i get golden color-type Pokémon (what i've got to do to find them at wild state or otherwise what's needed to have them both normal and legendaries)(legally and without bad consecuences of course)
Finally,i need to know why Eevee's evolutions aren't fully displayed on UnovaRPG's Pokédex,as only Vaporeon is shown as Eevee's evolution when it has much more than just Vaporeon,so i want to ask if you could tell me how can i have all of Eevee's left evolutive forms legally as i want to have them evolved from an Eevee and not directly captured on a map if it is possible please.
Also i'd like to know detailed how many legendaries are from Piplup's generation to the current one and which ones listed also,as i'm on a Pokémon research and i'd be thankful to know more about the topic.
I hope you can help me as fast as possible as i have this doubts from a long,long time ago,friends.
Thank you very much beforehand,and hope to watch your responses please.
Best wishes: Neko Master.

If you want to know plenty about Pokémon's technical data (evolutions,attacks or types,etc) you can contact me at MSN or by an MP both from this forum or from UnovaRPG's server. I'm always glad to help other people improving their skills!
Thank you very much!

#2 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

The English UnovaRPG forum is here: http://www.pokeyplay...hp?showforum=87

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#3 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

Ah,lo siento. Es que hablaba en inglés para que no confundiera con el post,asi no hay que traducir mucho. De todos modos gracias por el aviso Alex.
Por cierto,queria preguntar también que hacen exactamente los items que pueden equiparse a los Pokémon (Spell Tag,Light Ball,Magnet,Miracle Seed,etc.),es que algunos recuerdo que hacen pero no conozco algunos otros y pues,me vendria bien si en la Tienda se pudiese ver el efecto de cada item al menos un segundo,gracias de antemano.
Atentamente: Neko Master.
If you want to know plenty about Pokémon's technical data (evolutions,attacks or types,etc) you can contact me at MSN or by an MP both from this forum or from UnovaRPG's server. I'm always glad to help other people improving their skills!
Thank you very much!

#4 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

Ah,lo siento. Es que hablaba en inglés para que no confundiera con el post,asi no hay que traducir mucho. De todos modos gracias por el aviso Alex.
Por cierto,queria preguntar también que hacen exactamente los items que pueden equiparse a los Pokémon (Spell Tag,Light Ball,Magnet,Miracle Seed,etc.),es que algunos recuerdo que hacen pero no conozco algunos otros y pues,me vendria bien si en la Tienda se pudiese ver el efecto de cada item al menos un segundo,gracias de antemano.

No problem, I'm actually English, I use Google Translate to post in the Spanish forum. If you could post in the English forum, that would be great because I would understand better :)

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#5 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

No problem, I'm actually English, I use Google Translate to post in the Spanish forum. If you could post in the English forum, that would be great because I would understand better :)

Oh okay,i'll do so the next time so it won't be trouble understanding what i say,hehe. Anyway,if you could help me with my doubts it would be truly helpful friend n_n
Signed: Neko Master
Thank you very much!

#6 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

Ok, I'll post it here then:

1) Bug Catcher? Do you mean the gym leader? If so, he's still available.
2) To get Goldens, you have to have a Gold Membership or have at least 22 badges to be able to find Goldens.
3) Eeveelutions:

Vaporeon - Attach Water Stone to Eevee
Flareon - Attach Fire Stone to Eevee
Jolteon - Attach Thunder Stone to Eevee
Umbreon - Catch in wild
Espeon - Catch in wild
Leafeon - Catch in wild
Glaceon - Catch in wild

Legendaries from Piplup's generation (4th generation) to the latest (5th generation):

- Arceus
- Uxie
- Azelf
- Mesprit
- Giratina
- Regigigas
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Cresselia
- Darkrai
- Phione
- Manaphy
- Heatran
- Shaymin

Those were 4th generation legendaries.

5th:

- Victini
- Reshiram
- Zekrom
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Keldeo
- Genesect
- Tornadus
- Thundurus
- Landorus
- Kyurem
- Meloetta

I hope I haven't missed any, they were from the top of my head xDD

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#7 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Ok, I'll post it here then:

1) Bug Catcher? Do you mean the gym leader? If so, he's still available.
2) To get Goldens, you have to have a Gold Membership or have at least 22 badges to be able to find Goldens.
3) Eeveelutions:

Vaporeon - Attach Water Stone to Eevee
Flareon - Attach Fire Stone to Eevee
Jolteon - Attach Thunder Stone to Eevee
Umbreon - Catch in wild
Espeon - Catch in wild
Leafeon - Catch in wild
Glaceon - Catch in wild

Legendaries from Piplup's generation (4th generation) to the latest (5th generation):

- Arceus
- Uxie
- Azelf
- Mesprit
- Giratina
- Regigigas
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Cresselia
- Darkrai
- Phione
- Manaphy
- Heatran
- Shaymin

Those were 4th generation legendaries.

5th:

- Victini
- Reshiram
- Zekrom
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Keldeo
- Genesect
- Tornadus
- Thundurus
- Landorus
- Kyurem
- Meloetta

I hope I haven't missed any, they were from the top of my head xDD

Interesting,but i'd like also to know some details more if it's possible.
How do i get a Golden Membership and what's it about compared to the Normal one? (i've got that one actually,the Normal)
Is there a way to have both Espeon,Umbreon,Leafeon and Glaceon evolved from an Eevee rather than directly captured in wild?
And also,what are the technical differences between normal or shiny pokés and the golden ones?
Oh,and finally,what are the Dawn Stones and the attachable items that are not for evolving but to enhance the pokés' attacks? (i.e.: Charcoal,Miracle Seed,Light Ball,etc)
I hope you could help me with that,or if you have a MSN or something like that you can add me as friend at UnovaRPG or send me your address in an MP so that we can make a directly talk for staying on contact if you wish,Alex n_n
Signed: Neko Master (oh,about this,i'm accustomed to sign on my comments just for consideration hehe n_ni)
Thank you very much!

#8 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:02 PM

Well...

1) Golden Membership - It's not available anymore, it used be to though.
2) Nope
3) Shiny Pokemon are supposed to raise EXP by x1.5, I don't know if this is in UnovaRPG but to me it seems like it is. Goldens just look better, they have no other advantages.
4) Dawn Stone lets you evolve some Pokemon e.g a below level 30 Kirlia into Gallade.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#9 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

Well...

2) Nope
3) Shiny Pokemon are supposed to raise EXP by x1.5, I don't know if this is in UnovaRPG but to me it seems like it is. Goldens just look better, they have no other advantages.
4) Dawn Stone lets you evolve some Pokemon e.g a below level 30 Kirlia into Gallade.

Hehe,thanks bro,you really got me out of doubt really fast,i think i can be really proud to be part of this forum n_n
You know,i'd like to help you in exchange,Alex. See,i have a couple of rooms where i'm working on recently and...as i saw they only went two or three people just the day i've created them and hence...i'd like to share them with others so not to be the only one being there,as it's pretty useful for training n_n
If you ever want to go,i can give you the link so you can go there for a while when you want Alex.
Oh and,if you like we could add as friends at UnovaRPG so we can talk by if we encounter again friend n_n
Thank you very much!

#10 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

Well...

2) Nope

Hehe,thanks bro,you really got me out of doubt really fast,i think i can be really proud to be part of this forum n_n
You know,i'd like to help you in exchange,Alex. See,i have a couple of rooms where i'm working on recently and...as i saw they only went two or three people just the day i've created them and hence...i'd like to share them with others so not to be the only one being there,as it's pretty useful for training n_n
If you ever want to go,i can give you the link so you can go there for a while when you want Alex.
Oh and,if you like we could add as friends at UnovaRPG so we can talk by if we encounter again friend n_n

Sure xD

I'm glad you're proud to be part of the forum, if you be active here and contribute that would make mine and lots of other people's day =D!

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#11 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:28 PM

Well...

2) Nope

Sure xD

I'm glad you're proud to be part of the forum, if you be active here and contribute that would make mine and lots of other people's day =D!

Surely friend,i'll do as much as i can so that to be helpful to all people n_n
Oh,i had a bit of a doubt that i saw recently over here. I'd like to make a pokémon trade but seeing the problems it has i'm not sure about it but,i'd really like to have a Magmortar,Alakazam,Electivire and all those pokés that come from a trade. So,if you could give me a hand on that i could be really thankful to you friend n_n
Sign: Neko Master
Thank you very much!

#12 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Well...

2) Nope

Sure xD

Oh,i had a bit of a doubt that i saw recently over here. I'd like to make a pokémon trade but seeing the problems it has i'm not sure about it but,i'd really like to have a Magmortar,Alakazam,Electivire and all those pokés that come from a trade. So,if you could give me a hand on that i could be really thankful to you friend n_n

For that problem, you can just make another account and trade their pre-evolutions in between the accounts :D

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#13 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

Well...

2) Nope

Sure xD

For that problem, you can just make another account and trade their pre-evolutions in between the accounts :D

Hey,that's a great idea bro,thanks! n_n
But,i have a little worry with the called "illegal" pokés,which ones are that? it's because...i heard Rayquaza is a illegal one but...i saw that really tough problems happen if you have one of those but,they really are too great to not having them so...i wonder if there's a way to have the "illegal" pokés "legally" so that the server doesn't delete those ones?
Sign: Neko Master.
P.D: If you want really,you can considerate going by my rooms if you wish,i'm keeping them truly updated so that we can train n_n If you want i can lend you the address no problem friend n_n
Thank you very much!

#14 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

Well, there used to be several illegal Pokemon, including the likes of Regigigas, Arceus, and Groudon, etc, but now the only "illegal" is Mothim (ironically, Mothim was released for 1 day on the 31st). But he is considered illegal, and Victini and Genesect aren't released yet.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#15 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Well, there used to be several illegal Pokemon, including the likes of Regigigas, Arceus, and Groudon, etc, but now the only "illegal" is Mothim (ironically, Mothim was released for 1 day on the 31st). But he is considered illegal, and Victini and Genesect aren't released yet.

Oh,i see,so now the only illegal pokés are Victini,Genesect and Mothim by the moment,or are they still a bit more that are forbidden to have on the team?
It's because,i wouldn't like to loose a poké if it's considered illegal,or can i have it if i don't trade it for another one?
And,do you know if those three are going to be "legal" soon? I mean,it's because lately i'm interested in the legendary ones to see how they are.
P.D: Sorry for the massive questioning,it's because i had so much doubts in mind that they all blew up for waiting to solve them,sorry really friend,hope not to being too heavy. n_ni
Thank you very much!

#16 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

No problem for the questions, I like helping people xD

Well, as far as I know, only Mothim is considered "illegal", I think the other two are just considered unavailable or unreleased.
I don't know anything about them being legal, you'll have to ask the creator of the game, Simon.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#17 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

No problem for the questions, I like helping people xD

Well, as far as I know, only Mothim is considered "illegal", I think the other two are just considered unavailable or unreleased.
I don't know anything about them being legal, you'll have to ask the creator of the game, Simon.

Oh,okay friend,thanks,then all those cool legendaries like Rayquaza and others are safe to have,it's truly good to know that n_n
About the creator,i think i'l try talking to him,but i read a long while ago that he's not too daily over here,isn't it? Hope to don't have to wait too much until i could contact him i guess. Anyway thanks for the information friend,it's truly useful to count with you for helping all the people of the forum n_n
Thank you very much!

#18 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

You're welcome, Simon doesn't really reply much though. He lives in Argentina, by the way.

Feel free to ask more questions!

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#19 Neko Master

Neko Master

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 11 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 02:55 PM

You're welcome, Simon doesn't really reply much though. He lives in Argentina, by the way.

Feel free to ask more questions!

Sure friend n_n
Oh but,now that i remember,i thought that Burmy and Shellos had some variants on their species but,they only come at one of them,do you know what happened to the rest of them? I mean,like Burmy for example,there's only his plant form and not its steel and earth ones.
And,remembering my first comment on the topic,when i think i asked what occured with the cpu-trainers for battling i meant like,those guys you always encounter at the routes or places like that on the official games,they were just random trainers apart of the Gym Leaders,i don't know if i'm explaining myself well,maybe those called the Bug Catchers (the little kids with a hat and a bug-capturing web or something like that),the Hikers,Jr.Trainers and all those guys.
If my memory is correct,i think those trainers were available for battling along with the traditional Gym Leaders on the server before but,lately i didn't saw them again so i had that doubt. Now that i remember they also where Ash,Gary,May,Brix and all the Pokémon series protagonists available for battle with their own teams and so.
Also,my account has the Bug Catcher sprite actually but there's a little problem. I changed from Brix's sprite to that one's but,it didn't like me too much so i wanted to return to Brix's. But when i tried it his sprite wasn't available anymore,do you know what happened or how do i change to Brix's sprite again? (Brix was the guy you used on Pokémon Emerald and its other two versions,where your "rival trainer" is May at Hoenn League)
One last question for this comment if you please,friend n_n
This one's about maps: I didn't tried before because i was only on Kanto (alias Indigo),Johto and Hoenn leagues but,i felt curiosity for the Unova League and the Elite Four but i think for those ones i need more Medals so,i wonder if for going to the Elite Four i have to defeat one of the other leagues complete or just by getting any Medal i can pass by?
Thank you very much!

#20 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

Burmy and Shellos only have 1 form in this game, as do Shaymin, Giratina, etc.
CPU Trainers are just other trainers (real people) playing.
I think the sprite might be a bug.
You have to battle something like Indigo and Hoenn maps to reach the Elite 4, I THINK.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos