Saltar al contenido

Foto

New Clan Management?

• Please log in to reply
8 las respuestas a este tema

Encuesta: New Clan Management? (3 miembros que han votado)

What do you think the solution is for more active clans?

1. Smaller prizes (0 votos [0.00%])

Porcentaje del voto: 0.00%

2. No prizes (0 votos [0.00%])

Porcentaje del voto: 0.00%

3. IC$ 10000 for prizes (2 votos [50.00%] - Ver)

Porcentaje del voto: 50.00%

4. Pokemon at various levels (1 votos [25.00%] - Ver)

Porcentaje del voto: 25.00%

5. Other (Please state by posting) (1 votos [25.00%] - Ver)

Porcentaje del voto: 25.00%

Votar Los invitados no pueden votar

#1 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 27 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Note: You can vote for more than 1 option.

Because of many factors, there is now a limited amount of UnovaRPG clans - In fact, there is only one.

As the recent Pokemon and/or IC bugs emerged, clans had to shut down as a result.

However, now all the bugs are gone...

The -IC bugs (which you may of heard me moaning about :P) are now fixed, and the amount of IC has now been reset, to approximately IC 200,000 and because of this, clans could no longer continue...

Now, even golden pokemon are harder to find, and you could even argue that no awards should longer be given in clans as a result, and these unfortunate clans now sacrifice to find a solution... For these clans to re-emerge as golden times of the forum, something needs to be done.

I hope everyone shares their opinion on this - Your opinion matters.

[Off topic note] This was not my idea, it was a Spanish moderator (Tri Edge) who came up with the idea, and thought it would be a good idea to pass it on the the English forum. The Spanish version is here: http://www.pokeyplay...showtopic=62200

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#2 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 27 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Well, comparing to other online games I know this one has the most little active members. Maybe Spanish users are alot more active, they're still.. well... Spanish.
Since there are both Spanish and English versions of the forum/game it feels like Spanish URPG is a whole different game.

So in my opinion the more prizes/rewards there are, the more people would join, because as I noticed members tend to join more for the prizes rather than chat around the forum.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#3 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

Well, comparing to other online games I know this one has the most little active members. Maybe Spanish users are alot more active, they're still.. well... Spanish.
Since there are both Spanish and English versions of the forum/game it feels like Spanish URPG is a whole different game.

So in my opinion the more prizes/rewards there are, the more people would join, because as I noticed members tend to join more for the prizes rather than chat around the forum.

Well, as you said, the Spanish forums have a lot more members, regardless of prizes or not - There are no Spanish clans at the moment.

The thing is, with the bugs, at the moment there is just no way for people to make clans. I've seen your votes in the poll, I think IC$ 10000 (In my opinion) would be fine to give out, with the Daily Raffle giving IC 9 times out of 10. Pokemon at various levels will... Vary.

So yeah, really, thanks for the votes!!

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#4 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Because of many factors, there is now a limited amount of UnovaRPG clans - In fact, there is only one.

As the recent Pokemon and/or IC bugs emerged, clans had to shut down as a result.

The -IC bugs (which you may of heard me moaning about :P) are now fixed, and the amount of IC has now been reset, to approximately IC 200,000 and because of this, clans could no longer continue...

Now, even golden pokemon are harder to find, and you could even argue that no awards should longer be given in clans as a result, and these unfortunate clans now sacrifice to find a solution... For these clans to re-emerge as golden times of the forum, something needs to be done.

What are the Pokemon and IC bugs, and why would clans need to be shut down because of them?

Why can clans no longer continue because IC has been reset? If you're saying that people with a lot of IC can no longer give any out to people joining the clan because they no longer have the IC, this is false. I managed to get my IC back when it was reset to 20 million. As long as they didn't cheat, people can usually just ask for it back and chances are, they would get it back.

For the golden Pokemon, it seems that only certain Pokemon are rarer. I just went to a map and found a couple golden Pokemon in a minute. Either that, or it's just random being random.

Well, as you said, the Spanish forums have a lot more members, regardless of prizes or not - There are no Spanish clans at the moment.

The thing is, with the bugs, at the moment there is just no way for people to make clans. I've seen your votes in the poll, I think IC$ 10000 (In my opinion) would be fine to give out, with the Daily Raffle giving IC 9 times out of 10. Pokemon at various levels will... Vary.

How exactly are bugs preventing people making clans? Can you provide an example of one of these bugs?

Personally, I think 10,000 IC is way too low. Anyone can easily make that much in a minute.

The main problem with clans is because most players seem to be unaware of the forums in the first place. There's also the fact that most people aren't even active when they want to join the clan. People usually just post then never do anything at all.

The only way this can be fixed is if more people learn about the forums. When there's more people that are active in the forums, clans should start being active. Right now, there is no clan that is active. Once there are more people that are aware of the forums and are active, clans could start being active. Currently, that won't happen because the forums are hardly active at all. There just needs to be something that brings attention for people to go to the forums.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#5 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

What are the Pokemon and IC bugs, and why would clans need to be shut down because of them?

Why can clans no longer continue because IC has been reset? If you're saying that people with a lot of IC can no longer give any out to people joining the clan because they no longer have the IC, this is false. I managed to get my IC back when it was reset to 20 million. As long as they didn't cheat, people can usually just ask for it back and chances are, they would get it back.

For the golden Pokemon, it seems that only certain Pokemon are rarer. I just went to a map and found a couple golden Pokemon in a minute. Either that, or it's just random being random.

How exactly are bugs preventing people making clans? Can you provide an example of one of these bugs?

Personally, I think 10,000 IC is way too low. Anyone can easily make that much in a minute.

The main problem with clans is because most players seem to be unaware of the forums in the first place. There's also the fact that most people aren't even active when they want to join the clan. People usually just post then never do anything at all.

The only way this can be fixed is if more people learn about the forums. When there's more people that are active in the forums, clans should start being active. Right now, there is no clan that is active. Once there are more people that are aware of the forums and are active, clans could start being active. Currently, that won't happen because the forums are hardly active at all. There just needs to be something that brings attention for people to go to the forums.

A few replies here...

Why can clans no longer continue, or for that matter, be made?

Because they have had what was going to be clan prizes taken away from them so they can't provide any rewards. Also, as you know, I lost half of my IC, asked Simon and never got it back.

If you think 10000 is too low, talk to Tri Edge :P

Also how do you think people can learn more about the forums?

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#6 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

A few replies here...

Because they have had what was going to be clan prizes taken away from them so they can't provide any rewards. Also, as you know, I lost half of my IC, asked Simon and never got it back.

That pretty much only applies to the people who cheated. Anyone would probably get their IC back if they asked. Also, I did say "usually" and "chances are" for a reason.

Except I'm not that good at Spanish.

The UnovaRPG staff starts to mention the forums more. There's more, but it's obvious that the UnovaRPG staff isn't even trying to get people to be aware of the forums. It wouldn't be hard to get people aware.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#7 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

A few replies here...

That pretty much only applies to the people who cheated. Anyone would probably get their IC back if they asked. Also, I did say "usually" and "chances are" for a reason.

Well I don't think that the people in the forum cheated though, and I doubt anyone ever got their IC back. Furthermore, Simon never even answers any Emails so it's only a small possibility.

Except I'm not that good at Spanish.

You can use Google Translate like I do. He seems to understand when I talk to him.

The UnovaRPG staff starts to mention the forums more. There's more, but it's obvious that the UnovaRPG staff isn't even trying to get people to be aware of the forums. It wouldn't be hard to get people aware.

To be honest, I think Simon is the only UnovaRPG staff. And it will take forever for him to think of advertising the forum, and he doesn't reply to our Emails so we can't contact him... Or, just thought of this, but maybe we could get Richard to contact him?

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#8 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

Well I don't think that the people in the forum cheated though, and I doubt anyone ever got their IC back. Furthermore, Simon never even answers any Emails so it's only a small possibility.

Well if people have IC in the billions, I hardly doubt that they could had gotten it legitimately. Simon probably only bothered on the people that seemed like they never cheated. If it wasn't really that much IC like only a few million more, he would probably restore it.

You can use Google Translate like I do. He seems to understand when I talk to him.

I personally hate using it because it ends up butchering the sentence when you use it. For example, when I put "I am Bob." it turns it into "Durenta cerca del Bob." I prefer just learning the language instead of relying on Google Translate.

To be honest, I think Simon is the only UnovaRPG staff. And it will take forever for him to think of advertising the forum, and he doesn't reply to our Emails so we can't contact him... Or, just thought of this, but maybe we could get Richard to contact him?

He could just spam stuff about the forums on Facebook. My former clan leader kept spamming on Steam events to populate our server and I think it worked out pretty well.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#9 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Well if people have IC in the billions, I hardly doubt that they could had gotten it legitimately. Simon probably only bothered on the people that seemed like they never cheated. If it wasn't really that much IC like only a few million more, he would probably restore it.

I personally hate using it because it ends up butchering the sentence when you use it. For example, when I put "I am Bob." it turns it into "Durenta cerca del Bob." I prefer just learning the language instead of relying on Google Translate.

He could just spam stuff about the forums on Facebook. My former clan leader kept spamming on Steam events to populate our server and I think it worked out pretty well.

Okay, I think we can stop talking about the IC and GT, we won't change it if we talk about it...

But Facebook. The thing I'm wondering is if we could get Richard to contact Simon and get him to spam Facebook.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis