Saltar al contenido

not happening

• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
3 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Guest_xena_*

Guest_xena_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

hi thease new chat rules suck hate all of them i want it back to the way it used to be befor they changed it and people need to stop being so ignorent to me it is getting me mad and one who stands on my side of the new chat scam say it loud and proud and never back down from anyone or anything and i dislike the fact that we cant say what we want to say or repeat our selves onething i really find disurbing is the chat staff get away with everything that is not fair why take away the innocent peoples rights freedom of speech we the innocent should be able to say what we want when we feel like it and not have to be banned for it as for the banning rule shove it up your candy *** and i hate the fact that we cant defend our selves that we the innocent people of the crew have to suffer because of the people that abuse the freedom of speech and dont try that oh not all schools are tolerated to it well i aint in school retards i graduated in june of 2007 and honestly i think they are taking advantage of us making poor excuses to place stupid rules i think tose rules can go away and never come back because i dont like them i want the chat the way it was befor they changed anything and who cares about people spamming and repeating there selves lord knows there is a ignore button use it and deal with it like i do and forget about it so you wont have any issuse to deal with i highly stand against not having the rights to freedom of speech is and should allways be used everywhere it does not matter if schools accept it or not force them to accept it and deal with it and i am not going to let it rest untill i get what i deserve to have my rights to have freedom of speech and be allowed to do anything i feel like and noone can stop me and i am not going to let them eather and i say **** the rules shove them up your *** and go away we the innocent people dont deserve to suffer from the guilty people and i am standing against every minute that thease rules are active so untill they are no longer exsitant i will stand against them forever and for allways so go **** your self and have a nice life

#2 Guest_xena_*

Guest_xena_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

hi thease new chat rules suck hate all of them i want it back to the way it used to be befor they changed it and people need to stop being so ignorent to me it is getting me mad and one who stands on my side of the new chat scam say it loud and proud and never back down from anyone or anything and i dislike the fact that we cant say what we want to say or repeat our selves onething i really find disurbing is the chat staff get away with everything that is not fair why take away the innocent peoples rights freedom of speech we the innocent should be able to say what we want when we feel like it and not have to be banned for it as for the banning rule shove it up your candy *** and i hate the fact that we cant defend our selves that we the innocent people of the crew have to suffer because of the people that abuse the freedom of speech and dont try that oh not all schools are tolerated to it well i aint in school retards i graduated in june of 2007

go ahead and try me i dare you you dont know me i can be your worst nightmare mess with me or my post will result in possable ban from game and from forums

#3 Darkness

Darkness

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 31 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

Even your grammar is bad :bue:

OT: Who cares about it and move on.

#4 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7786 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

Spamming. Swearing. Double posting and more. Seriously? If you don't like the chat, don't use it. Simple. I didn't even read your post properly like the others did - There's no point replying to these or reading it.

You have been warned...

Closed

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis