Saltar al contenido

the new game chat really sucks the new rules suck too

• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
4 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Guest_xena_*

Guest_xena_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 10 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

to break the point down and with honesty i totally disagree that the new chat rule on this game suck and i highly disagree for the owner of the chat to ban people for repeating there selves i think they are highly taking advantage of us on here and i am one fan that is highly standing against it and i also disagree that we cant say what we want to say duh people it is called freedom of speech if you dislike the fact that other people swear on the chat get over it act like adults because i am fed up with the banning rule it is stupid i think the ones who should be banned from the chat is the owner and the security they obviously cant do there job correctly and anyone who agrees or stands on my side of this say it loud and proud and never back down to anyone or anything at all and if you like to check out my room the name is *snip* it out theres alot of legendary pokemon bring a lot of master balls and besides the fact thats why the put in a ignore button **** i swear and it's not fair we did not get a chance to do nothing to stand against it this sucks hardcore and i totally hate every minute of it and who ever came up with the rules are a bunch of ******** and they can kiss my ***

#2 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

What you're basically saying is that we shouldn't have these no cussing/spamming rules. If that happened, then that would be totally chaotic. The chat would be filled with the f-word and there will be users that will abuse the no rule rule. The people who run the chat run a great one, and they are trying to provide a friendly community. A little protest isn't going to stop the proud moderators of this great chat. You would be more or less stupid to run a chat with no rules. I don't agree, call me bad words all you want, but I won't stand for it. I respect your opinion, but think these over.

By the way, you're posting in the wrong topic. Room hosting goes in the room topic. Suggestions topic goes into the suggestions.

And by the way, some schools don't allow your definition of "freedom of speech."
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#3 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1786 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

To break the point down I honestly agree that the new chat rules on this game is terrible. I highly disagree the fact that the owner of the chat bans people for repeating themselves. I think they are highly taking advantage of us on here, and I am one fan that is highly standing against it

So, you are saying that spamming should be allowed? I haven't been on it lately, but the spamming rule should be good as long as it's slightly lenient. I've also seen the chat before there were rules. It was basically a more idiotic version of a trade server. If you ever been into a good forum at all and was a regular, then this chat isn't any different.

I also disagree that we can't say what we want to say. Seriously people it is called freedom of speech; if you dislike the fact that other people swear on the chat, get over it and act like an adult. I am fed up with the banning rule; it is stupid. I think the ones who should be banned from the chat is the owner and the security; they obviously can't do there job correctly. Anyone who agrees or stands on my side of this say it loud and proud and never back down to anyone or anything at all.

The adults should not have to put up with kids in the first place. Instead, they should just ban them if someone is childish to keep cussing and spamming. Also, your so called freedom of speech doesn't work in most places. Go to the training camp I'm going to and cuss. See how far that gets you. You would be eaten alive probably. I seriously wonder how well you do in school with that attitude.

If you like to check out my room the name is *snip* Check it out there is a lot of legendary pokemon bring a lot of master balls and besides the fact thats why the put in a ignore button ****ing ******* i swear and it's not fair we did not get a chance to do nothing to stand against it this sucks hardcore and i totally hate every minute of it

There's a topic for advertising rooms for a reason. Cussing is also not allowed. Ignore buttons are good, but why does that guy deserve to stay. You don't just ignore all your problems. You deal with it and get rid of it.Also, please try to use periods next time. I actually checked for a period and your post was a giant run-on sentence. It's also a lot with a space. Alot is just some type of animal I guess that I can't describe.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#4 Guest_xena_*

Guest_xena_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

What you're basically saying is that we shouldn't have these no cussing/spamming rules. If that happened, then that would be totally chaotic. The chat would be filled with the f-word and there will be users that will abuse the no rule rule. The people who run the chat run a great one, and they are trying to provide a friendly community. A little protest isn't going to stop the proud moderators of this great chat. You would be more or less stupid to run a chat with no rules. I don't agree, call me bad words all you want, but I won't stand for it. I respect your opinion, but think these over.

By the way, you're posting in the wrong topic. Room hosting goes in the room topic. Suggestions topic goes into the suggestions.

And by the way, some schools don't allow your definition of "freedom of speech."

well come to think of it i am 24 i aint in school no more and just to let you know the last time i checked this is no school this is a ****ing game ****ing ****

#5 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1786 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

well come to think of it i am 24 i aint in school no more and just to let you know the last time i checked this is no school this is a ****ing game ****ing ****

I never knew why people keep acting like age actually matters. Age hardly matters that much. Maturity on the other hand, does. You seem to be lacking it too.
Flaming other users is also not allowed and please stop cussing too. This place is for civil discussions. Moderators should not have to edit people's post just because they are cussing.
If you also want to ruin the chat by removing the rules, please post this is the suggestions topic or post an intelligent, well-done, and persuasive post that includes proper grammar and gives proper reasoning to persuade people. If you're just going to post something similar to this thread's quality, then please, just stop embarrassing yourself.

Idle threats also won't help. Do you seriously think you can somehow get two members banned when you, an immature person that is probably lying about his or her age, goes around flaming everyone with a different opinion? Sorry, but the staff here isn't incompetent.

I'm starting to see why you are greatly against the new rules on the chat.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis