#1 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

Wazzup everyone! Some of you would of noticed this new feature, but for the people who haven't, this is for you :)

Well, lots of people have suggested this, and there has been loads of debates about this in the past... But now it's come, at long last...

It's a chat! I just noticed today, the 'Chat Room' under 'Pk Locator'. To be honest, the chat isn't anything that special. I'm not 100% sure what it is, but I think it might be Mibbit chat or something. The chat comes up in a new window, and it's actually quite small, to be honest... Basically, it's just a Mibbit (or something) chat placed on the UnovaRPG Background, that's all.

Maybe UnovaRPG will improve the chat sometime, and I'm sure there will be lots of suggestions asking for an improvement. Whether it will become better in the future nobody but Simon knows, but I guess this is a start.

Enjoy the chat everyone, and what do you think of it?! :D

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#2 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

I think they should make two different chats for English and Spanish users.
Because when I was in the chat everyone was talking in Spanish and I felt like an idiot because I don't know any Spanish at all.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#3 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

The chat seems to be like trade servers. It's full of spam despite the fact that your message was only up for a few second and there's no use for you to post the same thing over and over.
I hate the fact that I can't try to talk to the spammers. Would be fun to make mess with their stupidity, but I'm assuming most of them don't understand Spanish or just ignore me.

Because when I was in the chat everyone was talking in Spanish and I felt like an idiot because I don't know any Spanish at all.

It depends on the time you go on. Right now and the first time I was on, it was full of Spanish users. The second time was mostly full of English users.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#4 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Well, some potential improvements already xD

Tip: (From my knowledge of Spanish, NOT Google Translate) Just say 'Me hablar Ingles' and see if anyone responds in English :P

The chat seems to be like trade servers. It's full of spam despite the fact that your message was only up for a few second and there's no use for you to post the same thing over and over.
I hate the fact that I can't try to talk to the spammers. Would be fun to make mess with their stupidity, but I'm assuming most of them don't understand Spanish or just ignore me.

It depends on the time you go on. Right now and the first time I was on, it was full of Spanish users. The second time was mostly full of English users.

Well, I guess it would make it easier to organise a trade xD

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#5 white shadow

white shadow

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 05 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

i completely agree. half of the people on there are Spanish and most of them spam up the chat and i cant enjoy myself because of that :l
\/\/H!T3_$H@D0\/\/

-the only one

#6 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 06 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

i completely agree. half of the people on there are Spanish and most of them spam up the chat and i cant enjoy myself because of that :l

Yeah. There should definitely be two chats with different languages. The only problem is that people might spam on purpose in the wrong chat (Known from Experience - Need For Speed World).

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#7 Magiobiwan

Magiobiwan

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 13 Mensajes

Publicado el 20 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

The chat has moderation now, and has been moved off of the Mibbit IRC network to one I host. So, basically, it's got moderation if so needed. The widget ALSO has a new look. Opinions please?

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis