#1 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

So this is not a game, but instead a tier list. A tier list in my opinion is a rating of characters in a game from tournaments. Since this isn't really a tournament, my list might be flawed. Big time.
Anyways, this is really a rating of the starters in two parts: Beach cave to Temporal Tower, and Mystifying forest to Dark Crater.

Rules are: No TMS
No Stat Boosters
No IQ
No Link Moves.
Yes Electrivire remember

Beach Cave to Temporal Tower

-
Pikachu: Early game coverage is great, with electric advantages. When it learns discharge, it will become the most ridiculously overpowered killer ever. Only problem I see here is Amp Plains, which has those annoying electrikes.

High
-----
Cyndaquil: Water dungeons will slow it down, but it is the best of all the fire types, due to it having Flame Wheel and Smokescreen and later, Flamethrower
Bulbasaur: Gets SleepPowder and Stunspore which are great. Also gets early razor leaf.
Charmander: It's slightly weaker than Cyndaquil, and doesn't have Flame Wheel, but it has smokescreen and later, Flamethrower.
Chikorita: Chikorita gets Synthesis, PoisonPowder and Razor Leaf early, and has at least above average defenses, making it hard to K.O.
Squirtle: This is the bulkiest water that gets Bubble and bite early, which is good, and late game Aqua Tail/Hydro Pump is great. Early game Shellos will hurt, due to Storm Drain.

Upper-Mid
------
Mudkip: Nice coverage, has Mudshot and I think bubble, and gets Hydro Pump and I think aqua tail as well.
Vulpix: Isn't as good as Cyndaquil and Charmander, but is miles better than chimchar, and slightly better than torchic.
Piplup: Squirtle 2.0, but doesn't get bite, aqua tail, but it gets peck and isn't as bulky.
Turtwig: This guy is slightly better offensively than Chikorita, but doesn't get PoisonPowder and has lower defenses. Other than that, it's pretty good. Also gets Wood Hammer.
Shinx: A slightly weaker Pikachu, can still be put to use by discharge.
Torchic: Early Game/Mid Game isn't good, Late game IF it learns mirror move, which it probably will.

Mid
----
Totodile: Really Good of Close Range! Which is bad because he can be sniped by far ranged pokemon. Learns bite which is practically the early-game Normal. Is water, which is still nice for getting Hydro Pump and I think bubble.
Phanpy: Okay, most of you think that this awesome elephant should go die. Well, I THINK NOT. This think has AncientPower and is bulky enough to Survive 10x hits in a row. If I was rating by I.Q, then, well this thing, Munchlax, and Squirtle would be higher than Pikachu due to awesome bulkyness.
Meowth: Fake out and quick attack are better than Treecko, he has thief and a nice number of dark moves which makes him over treecko.
Treecko: So what if you learn Leaf Blade and a grovyle joins your team. SO WHAT. The only long range move it has is energy ball, which is by a tm. And that tm is not allowed.
Munchlax: Is slightly less bulky than Phanpy, has Zen headbutt and if you have good luck, metronome is cool.

Low Mid
---
Eevee: Eevee also has quick attack, but doesn't has grass moves like treecko. Sand attack could be useful, you know for bosses. Tail whip too. Massive debuff mode?

Low
-
Chimchar: Exactly like Treecko, but instead replace Leaf Blade with Close Combat and Energy Ball with Flamethrower.

Bottom
--
Riolu: Is really bad at battling, because he's as frail as a sponge not named spongebob which means he'll die easily.
Skitty: It's ability, Normalize is bad, because it makes all of your moves normal.

I WANT ARGUEMENTS.

From Mystifying Forest to Dark Crater

Top:
--
Pikachu: His discharge is flawless.
Shinx: Discharge/ Tbolt = win

High:
----
Torchic: If you got Mirror Move/ Flamethrower, your opponents are screwed.
Squirtle: Hydro Pump/Aqua Tail/???/??? has it's perks. He is bulky.
Bulbasaur: Giga/Mega Drain/absorb make it go over Cyndaquil. Keep Razor Leaf and Sleep Powder.

Upper Mid:
------
Cyndaquil: Pretty much Flamethrower, smokescreen, and Flame Wheel make it good. and Flamethrower.
Chikorita: This made down here, due to being completely overshadowed by Bulbasaur. What it can do, Bulbasaur can do better(excluding synthesis)
Charmander: See Cyndaquil, without flamewheel.
Mudkip: A ground move is cool, and you can see Squirtle.
Vulpix: Flash Fire helps in Dark Crater. Also flamethrower.

Mid:
----
Turtwig: Wood Hammer and heal back with Drain moves/synthesis. I rated this to here because the other grasses are more bulkier/powerful.
Totodile: I don't see much for it here. I think this learns crunch though. Hydro Pump is nice, though.
Munchlax: Metronome, bulkyness, zen headbutt, stockpile?, swallow?. Need I say more?
Phanpy: Earthquake, bulkyness, ancientpower. Need I say More?
Treecko: Leaf blade is useful... I guess. You can keep quick attack. Maybe absorb. Not too sure on this one.

Lower Mid:
---
Chimchar: Close combat.... He doesn't have much. Fire moves lack a little in power. Maybe he can just spam ember or something. I think he learns flare blitz, but I'm not sure.
Meowth: Dark moves put him over eevee.
Eevee: The difference here is almost hard to tell. Eevee has sand attack, but Meowth has fake out. Either Evasion or Flinch.
Riolu: He moves a little higher due to forcepalm.... but that isn't saying much.

Low:
-
Piplup: He has a disadvantage from mystifying forest, and doesn't get it back in dark crater.

Bottom:
-
Skitty: Luckily for her, there are barely any steel/rock/ghost types post game. She also learns sing/doubleslap.

I WANT ARGUEMENTS. Discuss.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 December 2011 - 06:52 AM

*NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING THIS JUST BECAUSE GROVYLE IS MY SECOND FAVOURITE POKEMON.

Ok. I think Treecko should be higher, because Leaf Blade is not only strong, but it has a good chance of a Critical Hit. There aren't many fire dungeons either, and you can use Energy Ball as a TM. And this might not help my case but Treecko evolves into Grovyle, and if the player really wants Grovyle back from the main storyline *cough me cough* then you can just evolve Treecko. Furthermore, Quick Attack is learnt very early and is medium-range, I think.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#3 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

*NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING THIS JUST BECAUSE GROVYLE IS MY SECOND FAVOURITE POKEMON.

Ok. I think Treecko should be higher, because Leaf Blade is not only strong, but it has a good chance of a Critical Hit. There aren't many fire dungeons either, and you can use Energy Ball as a TM. And this might not help my case but Treecko evolves into Grovyle, and if the player really wants Grovyle back from the main storyline *cough me cough* then you can just evolve Treecko. Furthermore, Quick Attack is learnt very early and is medium-range, I think.

We aren't using TM's which means treecko should be lower because he now doesn't have a range move to hit far off enemies (excluding quick attack) and no room moves. By your ideal response, you have shown me that treecko should be lower. On the 2nd list he is 3rd place, but are you talking about 1st, I suppose on 2nd he will be under lets say, Mid tier. On the other hand, he is one of the few( Waters have the best early game, and pikachu and meowth and him know quick attack.) I'll put him over, lets see, Munchlax. And also about the fire dungeon arguement, your partner and leader should take 1 damage every hit, unless you are completely underleveled.

*CHANGES TO THE LIST*
1st list
Treecko and Meowth over munchlax. Eevee and meowth are seperated

2nd list
Treecko moves down to mid-tier.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Ray6492

Ray6492

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 10 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 19 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

I agree grovyle is awesome and Sceptile is also cool but Blaziken could kick both their butts with Blazekick!!!!Ha ha ha ha! :jojojo:

#5 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 January 2012 - 02:14 AM

I agree grovyle is awesome and Sceptile is also cool but Blaziken could kick both their butts with Blazekick!!!!Ha ha ha ha! :jojojo:

Oh come on, if it wasn't for Grovyle, PMD 2 wouldn't exist LOL (?)

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#6 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 22 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

No.... Sceptile learns EQ, and is faster than blaziken >_> Blaze kick is terrible, and other moves are better.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

No.... Sceptile learns EQ, and is faster than blaziken >_> Blaze kick is terrible, and other moves are better.

Meh, I think he could be referring to the type advantage.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#8 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

In my absence, I was playing tons of PMD2 and now this is V 0.2 of the tier list. I saw that I had rated things too high, and too low, but now I can redo it.

The list will be seperated into 6 groups: God, Top, High, Mid, Low, Fail. By no means are the pokemon bad if they are in the lower half, you can beat the game with virtually any team, just that the higher groups have better advantages over levels.

Changes will be horribly revised, the tier list might just change for good.

Beach Cave- Temporal Tower

God:
Pikachu: Early thundershock never hurts. Has a great advantage over early game, then starts to slow after amp plains and the 2-part desert(one was called quicksand cave) Discharge owns a bunch of things.

Bulbasaur: Stunspore and SleepPowder are basically win. Razorleaf is fricken great, too.

Top:

Chikorita: Synthesis and Razor Leaf before level 20 is pretty cool. Like pikachu, early game is cool for this. It has some nice defenses, so it's more of a support/defense pokemon.

Charmander: Smokescreen at level 12?(I think it was 8 or 12) helps a ton against bosses. You can also learn Tailwhip which means for bosses this guy is great.

Squirtle: Bubble at level 6 isn't bad, and it can hit far-off enemies. Later it gets Hydro pump and AquaTail for great damage. Bite and TailWhip are cool, too.

Turtwig: Razorleaf at level 15 is awesome, and it has average attack and defenses. Sacrifices powders for things like woodhammer and EQ.

Totodile: Bite and bubble early is great, and it gets hydropump and crunch and AquaTail? I'm not sure, so confirm please.

High:
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis