#121 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 22 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

suggest to repair the Type effectiveness of pokemon.

If you mean for stuff like Fighting type moves being Super Effective on Normal, I'll add that now.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#122 Cornbread041

Cornbread041

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 04 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

can we possibly get all the released pokemon to be able to be put in rooms. noticed you cant put shelgo or salamence but you can put in a bagon

#123 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 05 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

can we possibly get all the released pokemon to be able to be put in rooms. noticed you cant put shelgo or salamence but you can put in a bagon

There is no way to put the strongest Pokemon in rooms, and I'm sure Simon won't add that, so... yeah.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#124 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Maybe an option in Trainers Rankings that would show us, in which place are we, because it takes long 'till I search trough every page.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#125 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

Maybe an option in Trainers Rankings that would show us, in which place are we, because it takes long 'till I search trough every page.

I've suggested that, well sort of, so I'll just post it to say another person suggested it xD

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#126 God

God

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 65 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 17 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

I like the idea of not deleting inactive accounts, I was on vacation to turkey and after i came home everything was lost..
But my own suggestion could be some special events for Christmas or something were you can get a very special type of Pokemon.
Also maybe edit the way profiles in the game are showed. Thanks.
Comentar Imagen

#127 Regiregi

Regiregi

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 19 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

I want a breeding center which you can breed eggs and come back to see if they`ve hatched

#128 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

Folders for your pokemon. Like for example in one folder I can put Fire types, in the other - Water types and ect.
Or I can sort them out by Normal, Shiny or Golden.
Or whatever folders people prefer. xD

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#129 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

REMOVE ADS! Seriously, when I try to find a golden pokemon, these stupid ads prevent me from going to the map.

Add abilities so then Slaking and Regigigas wouldn't be so broken! It's not even funny that their move pools and base stats are high, and because of no abilities, they are the kings of Unova RPG.

Paralyze is super broken, nerf it. You basically have 100% accuracy, and then someone can just spam it on your team. It really doesn't make any sense at all because that pokemon can't do anything, just act as a wall, i guess.

Add the speed stat as well(I think it's not in UnovaRPG, but I'm not sure).

Also make the level cap over 100, then it would be more fun(but I'm not sure how that would work)
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#130 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 14 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

REMOVE ADS! Seriously, when I try to find a golden pokemon, these stupid ads prevent me from going to the map.

Add abilities so then Slaking and Regigigas wouldn't be so broken! It's not even funny that their move pools and base stats are high, and because of no abilities, they are the kings of Unova RPG.

Paralyze is super broken, nerf it. You basically have 100% accuracy, and then someone can just spam it on your team. It really doesn't make any sense at all because that pokemon can't do anything, just act as a wall, i guess.

Add the speed stat as well(I think it's not in UnovaRPG, but I'm not sure).

Also make the level cap over 100, then it would be more fun(but I'm not sure how that would work)

Weird and wonderful suggestions all round xD

I'm afraid we can't remove ads as Simon would have to pay more and I don't think he will do that u.u

The other suggestions are great :)

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#131 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Btw, I found an error in your first post. There are two Add the speed statx1 in different places, one is above Release Victinix1, the other is like the 3rd bottom or something.

Also, make rooms cost more/limited amount of pokemon. It's unfair when people have like 4mil and then barely dent their fortune just to make a room.
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#132 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 19 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

Btw, I found an error in your first post. There are two Add the speed statx1 in different places, one is above Release Victinix1, the other is like the 3rd bottom or something.

Also, make rooms cost more/limited amount of pokemon. It's unfair when people have like 4mil and then barely dent their fortune just to make a room.

Thanks for telling me - It's fixed now.

I've added your latest suggestion as well.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#133 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 19 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Make a Block User button for topics: x1 (UnovaRPG suggestion)

Umm, isn't that supposed to be a forum suggestion?(because I don't think Unova Rpg has a topic in the game >_>)

Also, have the ability to make custom maps with the pokemon inside(also make it limited and cost a heck load more than the rooms, I'm thinking about 1mil per map)
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#134 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

Make a Block User button for topics: x1 (UnovaRPG suggestion)

Umm, isn't that supposed to be a forum suggestion?(because I don't think Unova Rpg has a topic in the game >_>)

Also, have the ability to make custom maps with the pokemon inside(also make it limited and cost a heck load more than the rooms, I'm thinking about 1mil per map)

Good spot again :P

Yeh, good suggestion, agreed and added.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#135 Ddinges

Ddinges

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Maybe a Suggestion too add 'Ether' on the Shop.
It restore's 10 PP

#136 ssfl

ssfl

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

In my opinion the most important changes that need to be made to this game are the type effectiveness. In this game Psychic-type pokemon can damage dark-type pokemon, which of course isn't supposed to happen, Rock is resistant to fighting, which is supposed to be the opposite, fighting isn't effective against steel like its supposed to be, I've also noticed that normal isn't weak to fighting like its supposed to be, and that psychicisnt effective against poison-types like it should be. I've also noticed that poison-type pokemon can become poisoned, and that sheer cold doesnt work. The pokedex should also give the type(s) of the pokemon searched and the types of the techniques they learn. I will list more as i find more!

And also, rare candies shouldn't be sold in the shop, and master balls should be a lot more expensive.

Adjuntar Archivos

#137 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 24 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

It restore's 10 PP

In my opinion the most important changes that need to be made to this game are the type effectiveness. In this game Psychic-type pokemon can damage dark-type pokemon, which of course isn't supposed to happen, Rock is resistant to fighting, which is supposed to be the opposite, fighting isn't effective against steel like its supposed to be, I've also noticed that normal isn't weak to fighting like its supposed to be, and that psychicisnt effective against poison-types like it should be. I've also noticed that poison-type pokemon can become poisoned, and that sheer cold doesnt work. The pokedex should also give the type(s) of the pokemon searched and the types of the techniques they learn. I will list more as i find more!

And also, rare candies shouldn't be sold in the shop, and master balls should be a lot more expensive.

Added all of those ;), thanks for the suggestions!

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#138 ssfl

ssfl

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 26 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

It restore's 10 PP

Actually, i dont believe you have lol, if you had fixed them then how come my tyranitar took damage from confusion no more then two minutes ago.....

Another thing that i have noticed is that all of the attacks are WAY messed up, attacks that charge I.E. Focus Punch and solar beam don't charge and hit immediately, attacks that cause the user to rest on the following turn fail to do so I.E. hyper beam and Giga impact. Another thing is attacks that cause recoil damage and/or cause fainting fail to do so, I.E.explosion, double-edge, take-down. Ive also found that destiny bond doesn't work as well as the healing aspect of dream eater, and i'm almost afraid to even test out toxic or nightmare. It makes the game a little unfair seeing as how the original creators of pokemon had added charging, resting, and recoil for balance and a sense of realism. And another thing is that the one hit KO moves don't work!

It restore's 10 PP

Actually, i dont believe you have lol, if you had fixed them then how come my tyranitar took damage from confusion no more then two minutes ago.....

lol, nevermind i misunderstood :P

And another thing, I'm not sure if the developers use it, i'm going to have to test it out, but if they don't then i will suggest it, STAB(Same Type Attack Bonus)so if a fire-type uses a fire type move it would be more powerful then a rock-type using a fire move. (power is increased by 50%)

and i also suggest adding the speed stat
and whoever goes first shouldn't be determined by whoever sends the invite, instead it would be determined by the pokemon's speed stat
and also, there should be the stat increasing items like zinc.calcium protein, etc, so tht way u can actually evolve tyrogue the way it supposed to be

Editado por cfcbesto, 26 April 2012 - 01:49 PM.
Double Post

#139 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7790 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 26 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

It restore's 10 PP

Another thing that i have noticed is that all of the attacks are WAY messed up, attacks that charge I.E. Focus Punch and solar beam don't charge and hit immediately, attacks that cause the user to rest on the following turn fail to do so I.E. hyper beam and Giga impact. Another thing is attacks that cause recoil damage and/or cause fainting fail to do so, I.E.explosion, double-edge, take-down. Ive also found that destiny bond doesn't work as well as the healing aspect of dream eater, and i'm almost afraid to even test out toxic or nightmare. It makes the game a little unfair seeing as how the original creators of pokemon had added charging, resting, and recoil for balance and a sense of realism. And another thing is that the one hit KO moves don't work!

It restore's 10 PP

lol, nevermind i misunderstood :P

And another thing, I'm not sure if the developers use it, i'm going to have to test it out, but if they don't then i will suggest it, STAB(Same Type Attack Bonus)so if a fire-type uses a fire type move it would be more powerful then a rock-type using a fire move. (power is increased by 50%)

and i also suggest adding the speed stat
and whoever goes first shouldn't be determined by whoever sends the invite, instead it would be determined by the pokemon's speed stat
and also, there should be the stat increasing items like zinc.calcium protein, etc, so tht way u can actually evolve tyrogue the way it supposed to be

Added all of it as well :)

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#140 RicoSnake

RicoSnake

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 9 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

1. Our official UnovaRPG Client (Make a .swf version of the game and give me the link, and I will make a client w/ Login etc.)
2. Reaper Cloth and other items need to trade for Dusknoir etc.
3. Our own Clan Rooms (Where clans battle each other + Clan War.)
4. Extreme Rules (In a battle with a player, If you loose, the winner can take a pokemon from your team or your captured pokemons.) < Make it more challenging for the members
5. Make UnovaRPG a 3D game where players can use their mouse to move around. (You probably need DirectX June 2010 SDK, (SDK = Software Development Kit)
5. A Introduction section for new players.

I am a C#, VB, C++, A little Java, and a HTML coder. I know alot of coding/programming. I am also a master at pokemon since I know all their weakness without looking online.

UnovaRPG Name: iArion
My Site: pokecave.co.cc
My Forum: pokecaveforums.co.cc
Is still under construction for PokeCave Forums... (Want to affiliate? PM me! Free!!!!)

Comentar Imagen

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis