#41 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 01 October 2011 - 05:12 AM

r there ne chances of addin a chat room 4 dis game...
i mean if u ppl say that the server is gettin slow bcoz of lot of players playn at same tym den addin a chat room 4 interaction nd 4 efficient tradin is nt a bad idea... isnt it ???

Yeah, it's a good idea. LOTS of people have mentioned this before, it would definately be good to add a chat room/some kind of chat in the game.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#42 slim_shady316

slim_shady316

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 28 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 01 October 2011 - 05:19 AM

[quote name='gamefreaky' timestamp='1315404291' post='682071']
Hi I'm new to this game :D
I have played pokemon crater before and i have played pokemon battle arena :D
I have a few suggestions that are as follows:

1) make the game so, that only people who finish all the leaders can find legys ; i mean if you get into any trainer room even after just joining you can get s.legys! -.-
2) add metal, ghost and dark ( i don't know if they are already there, but only shiny is not so much fun%
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#43 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 01 October 2011 - 05:31 AM

yepz its Pokemon Battle Arena
it waz jus lyk crater bt it was closd mnths ago.....

Ok. Hopefully UnovaRPG won't close down. And btw this is starting to become topic chat, please PM me for further posts, because too much topic chat can lead to a Mod closing this topic.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#44 chelsea

chelsea

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 87 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 03 October 2011 - 10:49 AM

I think they should change the sinnoh leaders map i think its unfair that you have to pay alot for pots or full heals just to keep your team alive
Make it so its like all the other leaders. :D
Photo done by Alex~
Back from a hiatus -breathes heavily-

#45 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 October 2011 - 10:53 AM

I think they should change the sinnoh leaders map i think its unfair that you have to pay alot for pots or full heals just to keep your team alive

Thanks, that's actually a bug. It's not intended to be that way; what was supposed to happen was you could only fight a gym leader once you had beaten the gym leader on top if you know what I mean, So you start with Oreburgh, and you're not allowed to battle Eterna until you had beat Oreburgh, etc. However, I'll add it on the list to fix this bug.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#46 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

Some suggestions are adding a way to do 2:1 trades and the ability to trade IC for Pokemon. That would stop most problems with scamming.

I think that would be a pretty bad change. It would only be a problem when you plan on capturing more Pokemon, but other than that, it would just make the game easier. I just tried fighting the Sinnoh gym leader without abusing Slaking and Thunder Wave. I won without using any items to heal my team and I could had done better if I actually cared more about the gym leader's Pokemon weaknesses instead of trying to use one super effective move and spamming it.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#47 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 October 2011 - 01:35 AM

Some suggestions are adding a way to do 2:1 trades and the ability to trade IC for Pokemon. That would stop most problems with scamming.

Yeah, I really agree with that suggestion actually. I really do think that needs adding in-game. Can't believe I never thought of it! :XD:

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#48 pkmnmstr1000

pkmnmstr1000

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 32 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 06 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

You should add elixers and stuff like that to add power points when you run out. IT ANNOYS ME!
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#49 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

You should add elixers and stuff like that to add power points when you run out. IT ANNOYS ME!

Yeah, something like that's already been mentioned. I'll just add it to the list to say another person wanted this feature.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#50 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

I'd suggest that we could relearn ANY move thats learned by levels, like in PTD.

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#51 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

I'd suggest that we could relearn ANY move thats learned by levels, like in PTD.

OMG, all of the brilliant suggestions are coming in now. Seriously, 3 in a row. Great suggesion.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#52 Master Troll

Master Troll

Lider de Gimnasio Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 232 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

I'm gonna say what kanji would probably say to this:
This change does nothing except lower the skill floor of Indigo.

Anyway Simon should start giving people some mod powers in Indigo. Trustworthy people like kanji too not randoms who would probably abuse their power.
There should also be an option to turn off the censor in pms because it's useless and annoying.
Also Simon needs to ban ajujacob because he insulted me by calling me a chargin targe.Never in my life have I seen such foul language that insults a true gentlemanne of leisure such as myself that is capable of carrying the dirty poor and Irish that I am forced to work with.A dirty poor and Irish such as himself should not be questioning my vast intelligence and my skills of pushing one button and clicking on large sloths.

#53 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 02:40 AM

Anyway Simon should start giving people some mod powers in Indigo. Trustworthy people like kanji too not randoms who would probably abuse their power.
There should also be an option to turn off the censor in pms because it's useless and annoying.
Also Simon needs to ban ajujacob because he insulted me by calling me a chargin targe.Never in my life have I seen such foul language that insults a true gentlemanne of leisure such as myself that is capable of carrying the dirty poor and Irish that I am forced to work with.A dirty poor and Irish such as himself should not be questioning my vast intelligence and my skills of pushing one button and clicking on large sloths.

Ok... so I'll add a suggestion to the list about giving Mod powers, but what do you mean when you say 'turn of the censor in PMs'? The other thing about ajujacob, you need to tell Simon himself, so he can do something.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#54 Master Troll

Master Troll

Lider de Gimnasio Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 232 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

Ok... so I'll add a suggestion to the list about giving Mod powers, but what do you mean when you say 'turn of the censor in PMs'? The other thing about ajujacob, you need to tell Simon himself, so he can do something.

Got on kanji's account and got this:
http://img853.images...58/unledmxt.jpg

I also doubt simon even bothers with ajujacob's kind so theres probably no point in telling.

#55 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

Got on kanji's account and got this:
http://img853.images...58/unledmxt.jpg

I also doubt simon even bothers with ajujacob's kind so theres probably no point in telling.

Err... that seems like a normal picture to me?

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#56 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

Some new suggestions are to add the Unova gym leaders and like the Sinnoh leaders, you cannot heal while fighting them and something new to make it harder is no items are allowed when fighting them.
The computer also needs to stop using bad moves too. The terrible computer is one of the biggest reasons why UnovaRPG is way too easy. They keep using moves that have no effect in this game.
Buff dark pika so he can't be killed with Slakings.
Remove all legendaries from rooms and give the owners that had them a refund.
Add something to identify that a Pokemon was caught in rooms. Any Pokemon caught in rooms with a level of 40-50 cannot be used to fight the Hoenn gym leaders and the Elite 4 until you beat them all using Pokemon not from rooms.
Nerf Focus Punch to only have 100 base power because as it is right now, it is way too powerful and renders Giga Impact useless.
Put how experience is calculated to make people actually know what they need to focus on and why their experience is too low.
Adding a move tutor that allows a Pokemon to learn all the moves it could previously learn before, the egg moves, and the move tutor attacks.
This is mainly personal preference, but Simon should be doing large updates instead of small ones. The most fun I had in Indigo was when I was new and didn't even know the first thing I was suppose to do.

I would also had mentioned that it would clutter the store with another useless item and made some comparison involving the TF2 too.

Err... that seems like a normal picture to me?

Look at ***UMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Edit:Well I know him in real life and he told me what it is. That's why the IP is the same as mine when you look at it. Whenever he's on, he's on my computer. Not to mention the fact it doesn't censor it out when someone's on your friend list. I do think that the censor should stay though. As long as it isn't like the real Pokemon games and Weedle is blocked.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#57 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

Some new suggestions are to add the Unova gym leaders and like the Sinnoh leaders, you cannot heal while fighting them and something new to make it harder is no items are allowed when fighting them.
The computer also needs to stop using bad moves too. The terrible computer is one of the biggest reasons why UnovaRPG is way too easy. They keep using moves that have no effect in this game.
Buff dark pika so he can't be killed with Slakings.
Remove all legendaries from rooms and give the owners that had them a refund.
Add something to identify that a Pokemon was caught in rooms. Any Pokemon caught in rooms with a level of 40-50 cannot be used to fight the Hoenn gym leaders and the Elite 4 until you beat them all using Pokemon not from rooms.

I would also had mentioned that it would clutter the store with another useless items and made some comparison involving the TF2 too.

What kind of guy would have ***UMING DIRECT CONTROL instead of ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL? I really doubt someone took his nickname which made him change it.

Ok, some good suggestions there again, it might take me time to add them O.o

By the way, how do you know the word was going to be assuming?

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#58 Leosanims

Leosanims

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

Something i have been thinking lately , is the addition of some HMs and some kind of " secret rooms ".

Probably there could be an update to ( some ) old maps , it will add some kind of plant that can be destroyed with cut , if we have the HM " cut " , we can destroy it and get to a secret room.

Secret rooms should be the only rooms with Legendaries , or atleast the most powerful legendaries.

Add bonuses , like x2 exp and IC when fighting at a secret room.

To make it hard cut shouldnt be bought , it will be founded randomly when looking for pokemons , but the chance should be really small and it will be founded only in official maps , not player-made rooms.

That would be awesome , it will add more exploration to the game , not just randomly clicking on a map , play on it for 1 minute , then go to another one to play for 1 minute , it will make us player stay in maps , actually looking for something , not just killing random pokemon.

#59 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Something i have been thinking lately , is the addition of some HMs and some kind of " secret rooms ".

Probably there could be an update to ( some ) old maps , it will add some kind of plant that can be destroyed with cut , if we have the HM " cut " , we can destroy it and get to a secret room.

Secret rooms should be the only rooms with Legendaries , or atleast the most powerful legendaries.

Add bonuses , like x2 exp and IC when fighting at a secret room.

To make it hard cut shouldnt be bought , it will be founded randomly when looking for pokemons , but the chance should be really small and it will be founded only in official maps , not player-made rooms.

That would be awesome , it will add more exploration to the game , not just randomly clicking on a map , play on it for 1 minute , then go to another one to play for 1 minute , it will make us player stay in maps , actually looking for something , not just killing random pokemon.

Very interesting, I'd definately like to see that added. I just don't know the words to use for adding it to the suggestions list xD

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#60 slim_shady316

slim_shady316

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 28 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 09 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

Very interesting, I'd definately like to see that added. I just don't know the words to use for adding it to the suggestions list xD

just right as "addition of secret room x1" in the suggestion list instead of such long text
also addition of HM's was already there so just edit that x1 in x2
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis