• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
3 las respuestas a este tema

#1 DarkMyhkail

DarkMyhkail

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 June 2011 - 12:38 AM

at level 100 my reshiram was supposed to learn blue flame but instead it learned ankle sweep? I want to know what happened.

#2 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7786 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 28 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

at level 100 my reshiram was supposed to learn blue flame but instead it learned ankle sweep? I want to know what happened.

Oh, that will probably be a bug. Look on Buff's faq, and on the attacks section it addresses that issue. Here:http://www.pokeyplay...showtopic=53205

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#3 Silverstream

Silverstream

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

That but has messed with my pokemon for awhile now, this bug goes for all attacks that only exist in Unova. My Excadrill was suppose to learn drill run but learned Cross Flame(Odd right?). Then this happened with my Elektross, he was suppose to learn coil but learned Venom Shock. And another example, my Zekrom was gonna learn Cross Thunder, but learn Coil. So this is a really bad bug in the system.

#4 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

That but has messed with my pokemon for awhile now, this bug goes for all attacks that only exist in Unova. My Excadrill was suppose to learn drill run but learned Cross Flame(Odd right?). Then this happened with my Elektross, he was suppose to learn coil but learned Venom Shock. And another example, my Zekrom was gonna learn Cross Thunder, but learn Coil. So this is a really bad bug in the system.

Don't necro-post.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis