• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
192 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Leosanims

Leosanims

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 01 November 2010 - 09:35 PM

Hi , this is the same as in the Spanish Forum make by Kenshin_Himura , in the Spanish Forum i am one of the guys who give the donations , So i am here to start a Donation Center en the English Forums

* Rules

- there are maximum amounts of IC that can be requested , for Normal Pokemon Trainers they can only request for maximum 100.000 IC , and ONLY Clan Leaders can request up to 1 million IC.

- you can only be donated once a month !

- the users that request some IC donations should post an Image here that shows
- their actual IC
- their Username in Indigo
- Nickname
- ID number
- and it must show the hour you take the Image , so you dont cheat posting a Image of 1 month ago where you have Only some IC......
the image should look like this
Comentar Imagen
* Is the image has been Edited or it has 2 or more days of have been taken, you will not receive your donation
* Editing the Image is a Ban from the Donations center 4 ever.

Rules for donations for Clan Leaders

- Only the CLAN LEADER can request for a donation so he can pay the misions
- you should put the link of the clan you are leader to see is you are telling the truth.
* If you say you are a Clan leader and you are not you will be B4n of the Donation Center.
- You can request up to 1 million IC
- the clan leader can only request one donation per month

Rules for donations for Gym Leaders
- Only the Clan leader can request this special type Donation so he can pay the People who beat him.
- You should show that you are a Gym Leader of th eForum
* If you say that you are a Gym Leader and you are not you are banned of the Donation Center
- You can request Up to 500.000 IC
- The Gym leader can only request this special donation once per Month

* If you try using multi accounts in the forum to get more IC you will be banned permanently of the Donation Center , and also Multi accounts are not permited in the forum so you will also will get Warn.

People that give the Donations :
- Leosanims
-destructoino

* if you also want to give donations only post it here or by an MP to me and you will be added to list.

Well Now everyone can Post their request for IC.

* I only give IC , i will not give any pokemon or any thing that is not IC$.

SPECIAL OFFERT ( ONLY IN NOVEMBER )

Because of all these celebrations in my counter , and all those free days without School i am In a super GOOD MOOD , So to the People i will be generous with you.

2X DONATIONS BOOST !!!!!!!

In the Month of November Normal Trainers could ask for 200.000 IC , The Clan leaders cand ask up to 2 Million IC and Gym Leaders Can Ask up to 1 Million IC !!!!!!!!!!!!

* And all the People who have ask for a donation before this offert , They can ask for another Donation !!!!

#2 AleX--

AleX--

Lider de Gimnasio Especial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 01:04 AM

So, clanless players can request up to 100 000 IC right? Well if so, i need the 100 000 because i have a room & a subsciber requested a room with the same pokemon but from 5 - 10 lvl
EDIT: I Can't Upload the image :jujuju1: it says that its too big
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#3 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 01:08 AM

Ok i will give you the 100.000 IC but as i say , Obviosly i need your Username ...

and is not as you say , Normal Trainers ( also trainers members of clans ) can request to 1 Hundred Thousand IC... and only Clan Leaders can Request Up to 1 Million IC to pay the missions of the clan.

Well i only need your Username.

#4 AleX--

AleX--

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 01:11 AM

Ok i will give you the 100.000 IC but as i say , Obviosly i need your Username ...

and is not as you say , Normal Trainers ( also trainers members of clans ) can request to 1 Hundred Thousand IC... and only Clan Leaders can Request Up to 1 Million IC to pay the missions of the clan.

Well i only need your Username.

Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#5 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 01:19 AM

oK I AM SENDING TO YOU DE 100.000

Because of the bank dont let me put more than 5 Characters i will send the 100.000 in 2 parts , First i will give you 90.000 and then other 10.000

Thanks for use our Indigo Bank. Receptor: CuteX3 - Amount: IC$90000 - Bank Fee: IC$13500 - Received Amount: IC$76500 *** Automatic message ***

Thanks for use our Indigo Bank. Receptor: cuteX3 - Amount: IC$10000 - Bank Fee: IC$1500 - Received Amount: IC$8500 *** Automatic message ***

there are , The 100.000 IC requested.

#6 AleX--

AleX--

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 01:35 AM

Thanks a lot :jujuju1:
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#7 gapski123

gapski123

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 21 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 02:50 AM

I would request 100,OOO IC bu I dont know how to take a photo so too bad for me :jujuju1:

#8 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

Ok well... i think it doesnt matters the photo only give your username and i will donate you 100.000 IC

#9 gapski123

gapski123

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 21 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 04:00 AM

Gapski123 is my username

#10 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 04:23 AM

well , Because of the bank dont let me put more than 5 Characters , to give you fat the IC o give you 99.999 IC tat is almost the same as 100.000 only by 1.

so , Now you have your 99.999 IC

Thanks for use our Indigo Bank. Receptor: Gapski123 - Amount: IC$99999 - Bank Fee: IC$14999.85 - Received Amount: IC$84999 *** Automatic message ***

#11 gapski123

gapski123

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 21 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 November 2010 - 04:31 AM

thanks a lot :jujuju1:

#12 PokeMonGear

PokeMonGear

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 34 Mensajes
Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

Hey can I request a donation of 100,000 IC. I would take a picture but the top 10 keys of my laptop are messed up thanx to my friend dropping it on its side so I cant do the prnt screen thing sorry and my username is Poke530
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#13 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

Well , as the same as the last guy , because of the bank dont let me Put 5 characters y Give you 99.999 IC that is almost the same as 100.000

Thanks for use our Indigo Bank. Receptor: Poke530 - Amount: IC$99999 - Bank Fee: IC$14999.85 - Received Amount: IC$84999 *** Automatic message ***

Thanks for using the Donation Center !

#14 PokeMonGear

PokeMonGear

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 34 Mensajes
Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 12:52 AM

Well , as the same as the last guy , because of the bank dont let me Put 5 characters y Give you 99.999 IC that is almost the same as 100.000

Thanks for use our Indigo Bank. Receptor: Poke530 - Amount: IC$99999 - Bank Fee: IC$14999.85 - Received Amount: IC$84999 *** Automatic message ***

Thanks for using the Donation Center !

Thx man I appreciate it
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#15 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

Hehehe... It doesnt Matter , I have more than 12 Million IC and increasing every day , so whats the matter.

I only use IC to Buy Master Balls to catch Shiny/Golden Pokemon and Train Them up to Lvl 100 , and i get lots of IC from that , and dont use the IC so Much so y prefer to give the IC to people who really Needs it.

:jujuju1:

Everyone who needs IC come to the donations Center ( In Spanish forums and English Forums )

EDIT :

Now also Gym Leaders have a Special Donation Package , 500.000 IC per Month !!!!

2X Donations Boost this November

NormaL Trainers can get up to 200.000 IC , Clan leaders up to 2 Million and Gym Leaders up to 1 Million , ONLY NOVEMBER!!

#16 AleX--

AleX--

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 07:34 AM

Hehehe... It doesnt Matter , I have more than 12 Million IC and increasing every day , so whats the matter.

I only use IC to Buy Master Balls to catch Shiny/Golden Pokemon and Train Them up to Lvl 100 , and i get lots of IC from that , and dont use the IC so Much so y prefer to give the IC to people who really Needs it.

:buenpost:

Everyone who needs IC come to the donations Center ( In Spanish forums and English Forums )

EDIT :

Now also Gym Leaders have a Special Donation Package , 500.000 IC per Month !!!!

2X Donations Boost this November

NormaL Trainers can get up to 200.000 IC , Clan leaders up to 2 Million and Gym Leaders up to 1 Million , ONLY NOVEMBER!!

Is a Gym Leader the one who beated all the guyz in the Gyms and the Elite 4 including Champion Steven? :jujuju1:
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#17 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 08:19 AM

Oh No i am sorry , XD that is in the Spanish Forums... In the Spanish Forums there are Elected some Gym Leaders , You battle with Them Online and you get Special Forum Badges...

well... i will let it there , If the English Forum Updates them with this thing of Forum Gym Leaders....

#18 AleX--

AleX--

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

Oh No i am sorry , XD that is in the Spanish Forums... In the Spanish Forums there are Elected some Gym Leaders , You battle with Them Online and you get Special Forum Badges...

well... i will let it there , If the English Forum Updates them with this thing of Forum Gym Leaders....

oh k
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#19 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 09:05 AM

As it's november i'll request for 2 million ic (i'm clan leader of Team Aura, Click here for proof)
Image of profile (i switched to spanish as i got bored) Comentar Imagen

So, clanless players can request up to 100 000 IC right? Well if so, i need the 100 000 because i have a room & a subsciber requested a room with the same pokemon but from 5 - 10 lvl
EDIT: I Can't Upload the image :jujuju1: it says that its too big

Use imageshack, it's easier, then use the img tags:
[code=auto:0]
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#20 Leosanims

Leosanims

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 148 Mensajes

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 09:09 AM

Ok , I will give it to you , But I will take some time because i will need to give it to you in parts of 99999

EDIT :

destructoino you have your 2 Million to pay Clan Missions and create Clan Rooms...

You can Ask for more $ In 1 Moth :jujuju1:

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis