• Please log in to reply
53 las respuestas a este tema

#21 Pokemon rox9

Pokemon rox9

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 102 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

Nice, You good job on it. Hope you get really good feedback.
Posted Image

#22 CHAK_ALF

CHAK_ALF

Maestro Pokemon ELITE Mini

• LEGEND
  • 1727 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 September 2010 - 11:58 AM

First, someone has to clean up this topic of Spam.

When you have this topic Clean. I'll take it and makes it permanently in an FAQS

PD: Sorry for my english I have a lot of time without it. lol
SIN FIRMA

#23 Mente

Mente

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

Thanks for the support guys.If anyone has any questions just ask here and I'll add it in the topic.

how do i get badges thanks

#24 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

how do i get badges thanks

1] go on a map with a gym leader on.
2] click on the gym leader's sprite.
3] click battle.
4] beat the gym leader.
5] you get the badge.
sorry kanji.
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#25 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 25 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

wow thanks. not. just because you hate it, doesn't mean you have to vandalize it.
A mod can delete my post.

*shakes head*

don't pretend that you created this FAQ Destructoino! stop spamming and answering questions to get credits on things you didn't do.

Kay mate imma add some more questions and put in the links.I can put the links now.btw I also think you should change the what are some active English clans.I'm thinking it was a bad idea to have that as an answer.I'm putting links to active clans.

Okay I'll update the FAQ with new questions.Also, just do it in a pm next time.btw can a mod delete all the spam here?

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#26 Ichigar

Ichigar

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 97 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

This is Frekin Great! :Calavera: Thanks a bunch
"If McDonnalds were to sell hot dogs, would you (with a straight face) be able to order a McWeinner and tell them to SUPER SIZE it?"

Comentar Imagen
This is my storage box for my adoptables. Visit them?
Comentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#27 Boskonovich

Boskonovich

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 15 November 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hey I have a question.
the updates section refers to golden pokemon as special pokemon with special benefits, then how come they are no different to normal and shinys?...

#28 Jolly Penguin

Jolly Penguin

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 299 Mensajes

Publicado el 15 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

I can't remember it exactly, but I think the special benefits don't have anything to do with Pokémon stats. It's not explained clearly, so no one really knows.

My theory is that it increases your EXP faster when you train with a golden Pokémon? Just my prediction, xD.
Comentar Imagen

#29 Ichigar

Ichigar

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 97 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

Hey I have a question.
the updates section refers to golden pokemon as special pokemon with special benefits, then how come they are no different to normal and shinys?...

This has also been in my mind. Does anyone have a proved answer to this?

Also, speaking about Golden Pokemon. I'm not finding them anymore, and I have all the badges from all the gyms. Does anyone know if they were taken out of the maps or something? I've been looking for a long time now, and I don't come across any. And don't tell me "Just because you can't find them, doesn't mean they're not there" because if that's the case, then my account is bugged somehow.

Thanks in advance
"If McDonnalds were to sell hot dogs, would you (with a straight face) be able to order a McWeinner and tell them to SUPER SIZE it?"

Comentar Imagen
Comentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#30 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 21 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

This has also been in my mind. Does anyone have a proved answer to this?

Also, speaking about Golden Pokemon. I'm not finding them anymore, and I have all the badges from all the gyms. Does anyone know if they were taken out of the maps or something? I've been looking for a long time now, and I don't come across any. And don't tell me "Just because you can't find them, doesn't mean they're not there" because if that's the case, then my account is bugged somehow.

Thanks in advance

Well you really could had been unlucky and couldn't find one or they did remove them which I doubt.I'll check to see if they are still there.

Edit:I just found a gold Pidgey.Goldens are still there.You are probably just being unlucky.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#31 Ichigar

Ichigar

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 97 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Wow... I'm being REALLY unlucky T_T
Thanks kanji

Comentar Imagen

#32 Boskonovich

Boskonovich

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

Wow... I'm being REALLY unlucky T_T
Thanks kanji

I dont know if its a bug or something, but this used to happen with me too. Despite having all the badges golds JUST wouldnt appear. A good way to check is to try fighting a dialga, palkia or giratina. If the game allows you to fight and capture them, then all is good and you ARE being unlucky. If it doesnt, then there is something is wrong. Its weird but i would just visit the elite 4 maps page and then revisit the map and then the game would let me capture them meaning golds would start appearing as well.

#33 Ichigar

Ichigar

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 97 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

I dont know if its a bug or something, but this used to happen with me too. Despite having all the badges golds JUST wouldnt appear. A good way to check is to try fighting a dialga, palkia or giratina. If the game allows you to fight and capture them, then all is good and you ARE being unlucky. If it doesnt, then there is something is wrong. Its weird but i would just visit the elite 4 maps page and then revisit the map and then the game would let me capture them meaning golds would start appearing as well.

As SOON as I read your post, I went to the elite map and i went down to the navigation arrows on the thing, and I had found a Golden Articuno. What a coincidence lol, thanks

Comentar Imagen

#34 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Raichu
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

Sorry kanji, if you dont want to include my info, i just wanna say it.

Coupons are not DISCOUNTS you buy a golden membership, they give you a coupon code, and you type it in the pokeshop to become a golden member, unless its not, because it says

GET YOUR MEMBER SHIP TODAY GO TO www.pokemonindigo.com/get_coupon.

its either for a membership or a the special membership 50% discount at the indigo shop.

wrong link

http://www.pokemonin.../get_coupon.php
Comentar Imagen

#35 Brother_grim

Brother_grim

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 30 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

a thing about goldens not appearing, it happens to me from time to time. just go to your member panel and flip through all your Badges. Seems to work for me

~Grim

#36 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 January 2011 - 08:07 PM

Sorry kanji, if you dont want to include my info, i just wanna say it.

Coupons are not DISCOUNTS you buy a golden membership, they give you a coupon code, and you type it in the pokeshop to become a golden member, unless its not, because it says

GET YOUR MEMBER SHIP TODAY GO TO www.pokemonindigo.com/get_coupon.

its either for a membership or a the special membership 50% discount at the indigo shop.

Your link isn't working.Anyway, I'll include this in the FAQ with the other answer unless you can actually confirm this because it looks like it's just speculation that you use the code to be a gold member.

a thing about goldens not appearing, it happens to me from time to time. just go to your member panel and flip through all your Badges. Seems to work for me

~Grim

I really doubt that there was a glitch that prevented you from finding a golden Pokemon.Chances are it was just a coincidence that you found a golden Pokemon after going to your Member's Panel.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#37 chameleon

chameleon

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 8 Mensajes

Publicado el 06 March 2011 - 02:50 AM

I got a problem about my Doryuuzu.He seemed to learned cross flame at lvl 55. I mean like is this a glitch? I thought he was post to learn Drill Run at lvl 55 instead of cross flame.

#38 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 06 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

I got a problem about my Doryuuzu.He seemed to learned cross flame at lvl 55. I mean like is this a glitch? I thought he was post to learn Drill Run at lvl 55 instead of cross flame.

It's a glitch;Doryuuzu shouldn't even be able to learn Cross Flame at all.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#39 chameleon

chameleon

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 8 Mensajes

Publicado el 06 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

It's a glitch;Doryuuzu shouldn't even be able to learn Cross Flame at all.

Oh I see. Thank's for aswering my question.

#40 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 15 March 2011 - 01:36 AM

Would you like me to have proof or something, even though I don't know how to figure out a photo?
Also,some typing errors were made,like when you said that Kyogre and Latias could be caught in Viridian city,
you said Veridian city.
But nethertheless good job :) :D :brianxitoch: :brianxitoch: :brianxitoch:
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis