The rules are updated now...
Hello guys ... the Poke & Play Staff announces the general rules for create a clan in this forum:
1 .- All Clan must be approved by a Global Moderator, Grupal (Group) Moderator, Local Monitor, or UnovaRPG Mod. Permissions must be requested by PM. (Private Message ). You must have 45 posts and one month in the forum to request authorization.
The unauthorized clans will be closed without notice to members.
2 .- The clans must follow the golden rules of this forum:
- No Spam
- No Flood
- No Topic Chat (PM please )
- No double post and accounts
- Clans that have too much spam and chat-style conversations will be closed and users responsible will be punished.
3 .- All clans have a trial period of 1 week. At the end of this time, the clan must have at least 5 members registered or it will be closed...
4 .- The rules for joining a clan:
- You can write a message to request to join the clan (use the ADD REPLY button)
- If you get a bad answer you can try in another clan, but don't allow two requests at the same time.
- A user can't be accepted in two clans at the same time, only one...
- If you want to change your clan, first you must announce in your current clan (with a message )
5 .- Only the clan members can post messages inside the topic clan. Users who want to join the clan can also write replies.
- Non-members will be punished with warn increases
6 .- Clans without activity will also be closed without notice.
7 .- Also this is prohibited in the forum:
- Pokémon trades inside the topic clan because there is already an assigned post in the Pokémon Indigo Forum.
- Clan Promotions outside of this forum area.
8 .- The users who break these rules will be punished with warn increases and bans on your account inside the forum.
9 .- One last thing: The selection of a clan must be do for yourself, remember that!
Any questions or suggestions, please send a PM to any moderator of the forum.
That's all for now... thanks for reading
Enjoy playing UnovaRPG!
Do you want to create an Indigo Clan?
No hay respuestas a este tema
0 usuarios están leyendo este tema
0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos