• Please log in to reply
532 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Sync

Sync

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 05 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

i was using my mudkip fighting a Pachirisu and i got this message "- Pachirisu used Spark. 45 HP damage. Attack was super effective!" (it made mudkip faint) That's impossible mudkip is a water/ground type and ground types are completely immune to electric attacks. Then i used my swinub to continue the battle and i used mudsport and got this message "Swinub used Mud Sport. No effect." it should further protect me from electric attacks and riase my attack power against electrics

#2 food food food

food food food

belurgehrehrgh

• LEGEND
  • 3415 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 05 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

Hi! xD
-
Mudkip isn't a Ground Type, is only Water.
Marshtomp and (I don't know his name) xD
Are Ground Type.
But Mudkip, is only Water Type.
-
Bye~
-Sks.
PD: Si me equivoqué en algo, es porque no se mucho inglés.

Soy cool por usar avatar de IPB y Comic Sans.

#3 Sync

Sync

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 05 March 2008 - 10:37 PM

oh really my bad

#4 Kuzco~

Kuzco~

K-U-Z-C-O! KuzcoKuzco... ˇKUZCO! ♪

• Miembro Raichu
  • 651 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

Hi =)

Good I will explain to u now ur problem with the Swinub.

The attack "Mud Sport" does not cause damages in your HP. According to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl says: It covers with land the user and gains resistance against electricity.

This in Pokémon Indigo does not have any effect. As attacks like Protect and Screen, etc.

I wait and u have understood me, im terrible speaking english.

Comentar Imagen

#5 van150

van150

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 19 April 2008 - 09:51 AM

;) -(Another weird bug... just in case though, correct me if I'm wrong..)

;) -(This happened to me many times already. Sometimes when I'm in a battle and one of my Pokemon faint, it says that I'm out of Pokemon and automatically get sent to the Pokemon center...)

:P -(Example: I was battling a Spinda, it took out my Marshtomp but I still had 5 Pokemon remaining... then it said I was out of Pokemon...)
(O_O)-(?Act before you think?)

(^ ^)-(No... It's "Think before you act")

(LOL)-XD

!Come and join the Super Omega Awesomeness clan!

Here's the site: http://z11.invisionf...OmegaAwesomenes

~van150~

#6 Vincenety

Vincenety

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 137 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 April 2008 - 05:20 PM

I found one more bug.
I was training my Pupitar at lvl 53 and i saw how many EXP he needs to get evolved.
After few battles against my friend, my Pupitar has earned more than he needed to get evolved but he wasnt.
At one moment, i remember how much EXP his got (before that battle) and went to a battle against friend.
He defeats his 6 pokemons and on each of them, he received 556 EXP.
That's over 3k EXP. Then i went to pokemon center to heal my pokemon and than i looked at Pupitar EXP which was raised for only 1k EXP ?!
That didn't happend only once.

In this thread, you can put all bugs that you find in the game.
You dont need to open few thread with similar problem when they can nicely be put in one thread.

#7 uiido

uiido

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 15 Mensajes

Publicado el 15 June 2008 - 11:06 AM

Burn/Poison status ailments are similar to move False Swipe.

When it should knock out Pokémon, it always leaves 1 HP left("Rival lost 0 HP!") and gives it one last chance..
Proud beta tester.

#8 donthate1

donthate1

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 15 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

sometimes the burn/poison ailment will do that just wait it out and it usually kills for me XD
for the messed up team try swtiching them all out then all back in.
for the friend message thingie just refresh the screen or log out and back in.
for the tyranitar use the same method as ealier "try swtiching it out then all back in".
i dont know about the dude with the extreme luck though ._.
maybe its just extreme chance ?_?

#9 uiido

uiido

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 15 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

Charge? No, it doesn't.

Norman's Slaking has five attacks:
---
Slack Off
Yawn
Amnesia
Encore
Scratch
---
Meant to be like this?

Also...
Wattson's Magneton:

Tri Attack
Tackle
Supersonic
Thundershock
Spark
Sonicboom
Metal Sound
....Seven attacks?

----
Brick Break/Low Kick(or any Fighting move) doesn't work right with Normal type.
(Removed some. I must been tired, lol. Sorry.)
Proud beta tester.

#10 donthate1

donthate1

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

well ive noticed something
instead of four moves the computer opponents get ALL of there moves as long as they WERE ABLE TO learn it.
so like if your fighting your friends arcanine he may have: Fire fang, Thunder Fang, Extreme Speed, Bite, and all the tms that he/she taught it as well as any of the moves they made it forget.

#11 Guest_kyd_*

Guest_kyd_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 17 June 2008 - 01:18 AM

Hello i jsut joined and i removed all 3 of my Pokemon from the battle list and when i t refreshed it sent me to the center sayign to heal them but there isnt any and now thats all thats happening. Do i have to remake a new account?

#12 uiido

uiido

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 15 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

I was battling against Wallace.

Game just stopped before he should've sended out Milotic.(There was continue-button..)

I had to log in again and battle again.. -.- (Server didn't answered?)

Added:
Game insisted that Whiscash was my only Pokémon, because when it fainted in Gym Battle I was sent to Pokémon Center.

I had five Pokémons left, so it didn't "counted them".

Added: Sometimes, when I click wild Pokémon(ie. Growlithe, Scyther, Articuno), game says: "You can't do this! Please choose another map." (Game does this almost always now. Colour of text is black and background of page is white when you'll see said message.)

Picture: http://img59.imagesh...3142/picrf6.png
Proud beta tester.

#13 Guest_BlueFlame_*

Guest_BlueFlame_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 23 June 2008 - 11:48 AM

Then why is it that he is the only person on PokemonIndigo to find these pokemons?. Can't Simon do something about it so we all can find them?

I almost forgot, do you remember that leveling up bug? the one that you fight a pokemon and your pokemon levels up?, well it doesn't happen anymore to my tyranitar level 60.. is the bug still there or did Simon get rid of it?

Wat u mean that im the only one see rare pokemon's ihave seen 100's of players having dragonite, salmence and flygonia even i have seen some players having dialga and shaymin also so thats wrong that im only in indigo who see rare pokemons

#14 all4game

all4game

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 June 2008 - 07:36 PM

Sorry if these have been posted before.

1. I found a heracross with aerial ace in the wild. I wanted it, so I caught it, only to find that it doesn't have it anymore.
2. I was battleing somebody CPU (I forget who) and they had an exeggcute with 5 moves - hypnosis, barrage, uproar, stun spore, reflect
3. Sometimes when I battle a person they will have more than six pokemon, even though it only shows six. I've battled up to ten at one battle.
4. Some trades won't work.
5. When you use the attack Absorb, you don't get any hp returned even though it says you do.
6. You can't die from poison or burn.
7. Paralysis doesn't exactly work the way it does in the games.
8. I'm sure your aware of the status moves not working.

If I can think of anymore, I'll post them. ^_^

Comentar Imagen
click click!

#15 Daron_Malakian

Daron_Malakian

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 94 Mensajes
Publicado el 24 June 2008 - 10:24 PM

sometimes when i'm in a map and a wild pokemon appears and i click the fight button the page of the fight doesn't appear but a message saying "you can't do this in a map" :S:S

sorry for my english

#16 all4game

all4game

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 June 2008 - 11:22 PM

I get that too.

I also get this weird error when i finish a battle sometimes. It pops up with this lonnnng code and then can't go back to the map. Any damage my pokemon took during the battle is still there, but I don't get the experience points.

Comentar Imagen
click click!

#17 catman

catman

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 25 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

i unequeped a choice band from my raichu and it was gone

#18 v0id

v0id

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 36 Mensajes
Publicado el 27 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

here's an interesting one
this is the battle text from me fighting champion steven's cradily with my tyranitar:

- Cradily fainted. Tyranitar gets 2412 EXP points. You've earned IC$321.
- Tyranitar used Earthquake. 181 HP damage. Attack was super effective!
- Cradily used Acid. 8 HP damage. Attack isn't too much effective... No effect.
- Tyranitar used Dark Pulse. 54 HP damage. No effect.
- Cradily used . No effect.
- Tyranitar used Earthquake. 91 HP damage.

why exactly was earthquake super effective the second time and not the first??
my indigo lineup (at least for now...):
Comentar Imagen
my uber pokémon crystal team (aka my indigo dream team):
Comentar Imagen

#19 uiido

uiido

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 15 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 June 2008 - 09:40 AM

I get that too.

I also get this weird error when i finish a battle sometimes. It pops up with this lonnnng code and then can't go back to the map. Any damage my pokemon took during the battle is still there, but I don't get the experience points.

Battle seems to end with "Continue"-button (and that weird error) _or_ then, "Back to Map"-button.

I don't know if is it fifty-fifty..

Is weird that Jolteon has Thunder Stone(the one you used to evolve it) _attached_ to it even after evolution(shouldn't it dissappear?), but it dissappears when you remove it.

It seems to happen with any item. You can attach them, but once they are removed, they are gone.

I don't know point of "you can't do this in a map" -error... Hard to train with wild Pokémons. Seems to be fifty-fifty, too.

Wild Pokémons have attacks that dissappear when you caught them. (Will o wisp with Vulpix.. When I caught it, it had only Ember as Fire-based attack, no Will o wisp)

Some Gym Leader Pokémons have up to 7 attacks.(If it would have only 4, only 1 or 0 would do damage.)
Healing moves won't heal - nor Burning/Poisoning won't faint. Will just lost 0 HP.

*sorry, I was in hurry*

Sometimes both and your enemy will not use attacks or make damage. It shows like this: "X used ." (There is Pokémon's name, but no name of attack.)
Sometimes it will happen more than once per battle, being annoying.

Resistances/Weaknesses not working right. (Eevee vs. Fighting - no weakness.)
Proud beta tester.

#20 Vincenety

Vincenety

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 137 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 June 2008 - 10:31 AM

Battle seems to end with "Continue"-button (and that weird error) _or_ then, "Back to Map"-button.

I don't know if is it fifty-fifty..
Is weird that Jolteon has Thunder Stone(the one you used to evolve it) _attached_ to it even after evolution(shouldn't it dissappear?), but it dissappears when you remove it.

It seems to happen with any item. You can attach them, but once they are removed, they are gone.

I don't know point of "you can't do this in a map" -error... Hard to train with wild Pokémons. Seems to be fifty-fifty, too.

Wild Pokémons have attacks that dissappear when you caught them. (Will o wisp with Vulpix.. When I caught it, it had only Ember as Fire-based attack, no Will o wisp)

Some Gym Leader Pokémons have up to 7 attacks.
Healing moves won't heal - nor Burning/Poisoning won't faint. Will just lost 0 HP.

*sorry, I was in hurry*

Sometimes both and your enemy will not use attacks or make damage. It shows like this: "X used ." (There is Pokémon's name, but no name of attack.)
Sometimes it will happen more than once per battle, being annoying.

Resistances/Weaknesses not working right. (Eevee vs. Fighting - no weakness.)

You told us errors that we already know and that are here from the beggining.
Why dont you read few posts before writting same things that are already in this thread.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis