#502 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

~Chelsea FC~Kings of Europe~ #KTBFFH

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

No problem, if you have any more questions then just ask!

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#503 Darkskull

Darkskull

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 19 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 11 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

Is it against the rules to sell pokemon on here? Because i see alot of people do it.

Comentar Imagen

#504 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 11 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

Is it against the rules to sell pokemon on here? Because i see alot of people do it.

Yes, it is. You can only trade Pokemon for Pokemon. If I were you I wouldn't get involved in any of those IC$ for Pokemon trades because someone could easily scam you.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#505 Darkskull

Darkskull

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 19 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

So... One time i was giong around defeating gym leaders and all ya know. So i went to the Cinnabar Island map. When i was there i spawned right in the middle of the sea. There was no way to ge tto the land fully. I could walk around inside the gym and all but there was still pokemon at sea. It was a more fun terrain to play in. Well just letting you guys know. Also there were 2 people pn the map with me at the time.

EDIT
I just got the same glitch on Map 25, Vermillion City. I am stuck in the house on the left of the PokeMart.

Yet another EDIT
I changed maps to map 23,Pewter City. I am stuck in the museum now. I think i have found why this is happening and i can do this purposely. I will get back to you soon.

Last EDIT
I have found the reasons for this glitch. Ok, so... You are on a map right? YOu go somewhere on the map and then on your URL Bar (or Address Bar) you go to the map of you wishes. You have to be at a certain spot to spawn at a certain spot on the other map.

Comentar Imagen

#506 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 04:31 AM

So... One time i was giong around defeating gym leaders and all ya know. So i went to the Cinnabar Island map. When i was there i spawned right in the middle of the sea. There was no way to ge tto the land fully. I could walk around inside the gym and all but there was still pokemon at sea. It was a more fun terrain to play in. Well just letting you guys know. Also there were 2 people pn the map with me at the time.

EDIT
I just got the same glitch on Map 25, Vermillion City. I am stuck in the house on the left of the PokeMart.

Yet another EDIT
I changed maps to map 23,Pewter City. I am stuck in the museum now. I think i have found why this is happening and i can do this purposely. I will get back to you soon.

Last EDIT
I have found the reasons for this glitch. Ok, so... You are on a map right? YOu go somewhere on the map and then on your URL Bar (or Address Bar) you go to the map of you wishes. You have to be at a certain spot to spawn at a certain spot on the other map.

Err... sorry, but I didn't understand that. I think it would be better if you could upload a picture for us all to see.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#507 Darkskull

Darkskull

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 19 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

Long Story short... I've found a way to get into closed areas on maps. (Sorry if it seems if i'm spamming. I just want to help)

Comentar Imagen

#508 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 05:39 AM

Long Story short... I've found a way to get into closed areas on maps. (Sorry if it seems if i'm spamming. I just want to help)

Ok, well... good for you. If you can't upload a picture then never mind xD

Or if you don't know how to then I could tell you O.o

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#509 Darkskull

Darkskull

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 19 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

I know how to upload pictures. It's just the glitch comes and goes and it takes some time. Sometimes it lets me do it whenever but at times it is picky.

Comentar Imagen

#510 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

I know how to upload pictures. It's just the glitch comes and goes and it takes some time. Sometimes it lets me do it whenever but at times it is picky.

Ok. Well good luck if you're going to try, nvm if you're not...

Anyway, thanks for posting the glitch.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#511 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

Err... sorry, but I didn't understand that. I think it would be better if you could upload a picture for us all to see.

Here's a picture of the glitch: Comentar Imagen
It's pretty teriblle, but if you look at the bottom you would see me there.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#512 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

Here's a picture of the glitch: Comentar Imagen
It's pretty teriblle, but if you look at the bottom you would see me there.

Ah, yes, I see. Now I get it :)

Thanks for posting that.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#513 khyletz-PHILIPPINES

khyletz-PHILIPPINES

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 14 Mensajes

Publicado el 29 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

owwsss is there really a bug??
Comentar Imagen

Khylez and Titoy

PHILIPPINES

#514 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 29 December 2011 - 06:51 AM

owwsss is there really a bug??

This topic is for posting bugs that you find.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#515 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

i was using my mudkip fighting a Pachirisu and i got this message "- Pachirisu used Spark. 45 HP damage. Attack was super effective!" (it made mudkip faint) That's impossible mudkip is a water/ground type and ground types are completely immune to electric attacks. Then i used my swinub to continue the battle and i used mudsport and got this message "Swinub used Mud Sport. No effect." it should further protect me from electric attacks and riase my attack power against electrics

For the first-one, Mudkip is only a water type. Swampert and Marshtomp are Water/Ground. Bulbasaur is the only dual-type starter. If I am wrong, also pokemon have only 1 type in this game. And that is the first type. So Mudkip is just water. Also Status moves, such as Mud Sport or Curse(ghost) don't work, and Indigo needs to fix them.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#516 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1787 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

i was using my mudkip fighting a Pachirisu and i got this message "- Pachirisu used Spark. 45 HP damage. Attack was super effective!" (it made mudkip faint) That's impossible mudkip is a water/ground type and ground types are completely immune to electric attacks. Then i used my swinub to continue the battle and i used mudsport and got this message "Swinub used Mud Sport. No effect." it should further protect me from electric attacks and riase my attack power against electrics

For the first-one, Mudkip is only a water type. Swampert and Marshtomp are Water/Ground. Bulbasaur is the only dual-type starter. If I am wrong, also pokemon have only 1 type in this game. And that is the first type. So Mudkip is just water. Also Status moves, such as Mud Sport or Curse(ghost) don't work, and Indigo needs to fix them.

You do realize that that post was made four years ago right? I think the TC would know that by now and I doubt he still goes on this forum.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#517 General Pentagon

General Pentagon

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 486 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

You do realize that that post was made four years ago right? I think the TC would know that by now and I doubt he still goes on this forum.

I forgot that the forum made a change to see the TC on every page, I'm not used to that yet.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#518 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 January 2012 - 07:11 AM

I forgot that the forum made a change to see the TC on every page, I'm not used to that yet.

Oh, so I didn't get hacked yet (what I posted in one of your forum games).

You can change that in your settings, just to let you know.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

#519 Cataclismo

Cataclismo

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 13 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

When i try to fight with a Giratina, it says that i need all badges...but i have them :|
I allready have 1 and i want 2 more for my friends...And i can't fight with them.

#520 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

• MODERADOR GRUPAL
  • 7783 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

When i try to fight with a Giratina, it says that i need all badges...but i have them :|
I allready have 1 and i want 2 more for my friends...And i can't fight with them.

It's a bug. Try fighting the Elite 4 again or just wait until the issue resolves itself.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis