#381 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

Im not reporting ppl -.- i just tought that glitch wastnt patched -.- im not saying "look at his username & ban him for glitching"

Uh did you even read the comments?People on Youtube really need to read comments.People were saying that it's been patched.Anyone who still does this and thinks it works needs to read more.

kanjii.png

#382 AleX--

AleX--

Lider de Gimnasio Especial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 426 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

Uh did you even read the comments?People on Youtube really need to read comments.People were saying that it's been patched.Anyone who still does this and thinks it works needs to read more.

ofcourse i read -.- & some ppl said "wow this rly works thanks" maby u see only thcomments that say that the glitch is patched
Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#383 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 03 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

ofcourse i read -.- & some ppl said "wow this rly works thanks" maby u see only thcomments that say that the glitch is patched

Well I see more about it not working.Also, the ones who said it worked are when this actually worked or they sound like trolls.

yes it works thank you!!!! add me my username is lucario56

OH MY ****** IT WORKED I AM SO SUBBING TO YOU!!!!!!!

OMG Sub rate up save IT WORKS TY TY TY TY TY TY TY SO MUCH

Yeah, they aren't helping to convince people that it works.Also, the second page is filled with people who said it didn't work besides one guy who is probably a troll.

kanjii.png

#384 blink

blink

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 04 November 2010 - 12:56 AM

I have a strange issue... I had my charmeleon forget dragon rage (because it only does 2 damage, which is strange) and it kept learning it, every level. Then it learned scary face, and I had it forget that too, since it's useless, and now the same thing is happening. Every time it levels up, it relearns scary face and dragon rage, preventing me from learning any new moves. I forgot scratch, hoping it would free up a space for me to learn slash or something, and then it re-learned smokescreen. Wtf...

My charmeleon is level 26 and only has ember as a decent attack.

EDIT: 3:47 PM - now it's happening to my Ivysaur with Sweet Scent, although I'm gonna stop training before it gets worse. I bought my Charmeleon flamethrower so he's not as incompetant, but I would really like it if someone could tell me how to fix this.

#385 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

I have a strange issue... I had my charmeleon forget dragon rage (because it only does 2 damage, which is strange) and it kept learning it, every level. Then it learned scary face, and I had it forget that too, since it's useless, and now the same thing is happening. Every time it levels up, it relearns scary face and dragon rage, preventing me from learning any new moves. I forgot scratch, hoping it would free up a space for me to learn slash or something, and then it re-learned smokescreen. Wtf...

My charmeleon is level 26 and only has ember as a decent attack.

EDIT: 3:47 PM - now it's happening to my Ivysaur with Sweet Scent, although I'm gonna stop training before it gets worse. I bought my Charmeleon flamethrower so he's not as incompetant, but I would really like it if someone could tell me how to fix this.

Just stop deleting the moves and wait to delete the move before you learn a move you want.Dragon Rage only does 2 damage because it isn't working right.

kanjii.png

#386 blink

blink

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 04 November 2010 - 05:47 PM

I will, but I was under the impression that if I have four moves I won't learn a new move, I forget where I heard it. But that's incorrect? I'll get a chance to delete prior to learning similar to how it is in the games?

#387 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

I will, but I was under the impression that if I have four moves I won't learn a new move, I forget where I heard it. But that's incorrect? I'll get a chance to delete prior to learning similar to how it is in the games?

No, you do need to only have three moves to learn a new move.You are not reading my post correctly.

Let's say Charmander learns an attack at level 40.You want to learn it and you have one that is level 36.To learn the move without having to delete one move and have it keep coming back have your Charmander level 39.Then delete a move and have your Charmander level 40.That was what my post meant.

kanjii.png

#388 lavafrog

lavafrog

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

I just started playing pokemon indigo, and I've been unable to find any pokemon on any of the maps. I walk around for a while and nothing ever pops up.

Destructoino suggested that I heal my pokemon, but there hasn't been a change. Has anyone had this problem before or knows how to fix it? Thanks!

#389 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

I just started playing pokemon indigo, and I've been unable to find any pokemon on any of the maps. I walk around for a while and nothing ever pops up.

Destructoino suggested that I heal my pokemon, but there hasn't been a change. Has anyone had this problem before or knows how to fix it? Thanks!

Just keep searching, log out then log in, buy anything (eg. pokeball), maybe sell that item, add a friend (eg. mac user. mac user is a shedinja account easy training), wait a few days, or if not, it's deffinatly a bug and Simon will try to squish it.
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#390 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Raichu
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 11 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

Is this a bug? Sometimes when i press the ''Attack'' Button too fast i end this

- Fainted you earned -insert any number but 0 here- EXP and -insert any number but 0 here- IC!
i fought 7 pokemon instead of 6 including that missingno pokemon maybe. it gives the same exp and ic as the other pokemon behind it

Example: Rival team: Charizard,blastiose,squirtle,mudkip.

Charizard fainted you earned 5000 exp and 1000 IC! then the glitch happens
-fainted you earned 5000 exp and 100 IC!, it also had 0 hp no sprite too :/
Posted Image

#391 TamerDragon

TamerDragon

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 44 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 November 2010 - 03:25 AM

I fight a dark pika until the last pokemon in his team
And then I beat the 6 pokemon it turn back to the first pokemon
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#392 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

I fight a dark pika until the last pokemon in his team
And then I beat the 6 pokemon it turn back to the first pokemon

It's a glitch, it's when the battle refreshes it's self, with out refreshing the page.
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#393 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

It looks like rooms are bugged.When I first created my starters room I couldn't find it anywhere.I had to search for my name to find it.After I got around two hundred people in the room when I went to the second page if I went back I would still see my room.So whenever I go to the second and go back to the first page my room is in both.Now it's fine though.It's only in the second page now.

kanjii.png

#394 ShinAsuka

ShinAsuka

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Raichu
  • 544 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

is this normal? Flygon used Sonic Boom! 1 HP Dmg, CRITAL HIT! O_o
Posted Image

#395 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 13 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

is this normal? Flygon used Sonic Boom! 1 HP Dmg, CRITAL HIT! O_o

I think Sonic Boom only does a certain amount of damage.I'm not really sure though, but I assume it is because when I was playing Mystery Dungeon today my Flygon kept using Sonic Boom and it always does 20 damage.If it does only do a certain amount of damage then that is why.So, it's suppose to happen here because the move doesn't work corretly.

kanjii.png

#396 Ren Senjyu

Ren Senjyu

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 20 Mensajes

Publicado el 14 November 2010 - 09:47 PM

Is this a bug? My charizard was level 50, and after battleing 6 shedninjas, it was level 58?

#397 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 14 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

Is this a bug? My charizard was level 50, and after battleing 6 shedninjas, it was level 58?

I never had a Pokemon gain more than one level from a battle, but Simon could had changed that when he changed the layout today.

kanjii.png

#398 TamerDragon

TamerDragon

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 44 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

is this normal?My pokemons use their PP to -10
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

#399 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 16 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

is this normal?My pokemons use their PP to -10

Obviously not, but just go to the Pokemon Center and heal your Pokemon.The PP should be normal after you heal your Pokemon.

kanjii.png

#400 kyle rayner

kyle rayner

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

After fighting a wild pokemon if you go back on the search engine or whatever you can rebattle it so you can catch it again if you accidently fainted it
also if ou refresh during a battle with a cpu control (not sure about gym leaders) the pokemon will be at full health so you can refight and refight to get exp off a certain pokemon

Also if you catch a pokemon in a abnormal room sauch as dialga or palkia or is your pokemon subject to lead you to being ban or just the room creators
ps i dont have all badges and i could catch them. i traded palkia though

Adjuntar Archivos

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis