#241 Nu-13

Nu-13

Valve the Balance Savior Follower

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 22 May 2010 - 10:20 AM

not sure if this is a bug or intended.. i just back into pokemon .. i stopped at gold on the GBC .. and as i recall.. ground moves can't hit flying type.. there are more weaknesses and resistances that are wrong i think, but can't remeber them... UNLESS the game itself has had sum major changes i'm not aware of? each dash is a edit, when i notice things

-lighting isn't super effective on any flying types for me.. pretty sure it should be
-also, Hyper beam seems to not have the loss of a turn after using it, i can use it 5 times in 5 turns
- i'v only tried the Recover move about 10 times, but every time i got no effect, instead of healing.. same with Roost
- also Rock Slide isn't super effect on Flying types.. i don't have any other Rock type moves atm.. so it may just be that one move, or the whole type
-Ice Beam isn't super effect against flying ethier .. once again it's the only Ice move i got, but it seems the Flying type hasn't been coded write

- just saw that most the flying bugs have been covered.. lol

For some reason Flying type Pokemon don't have any weakness.
Special effects on moves are gone.An example is Focus Punch.If you use it it makes you flinch in the game,but nothing will happen to you here.
Only moves that attack will work here.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#242 Ysa_

Ysa_

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 May 2010 - 10:03 AM

Focus Punch is not Super-effective against anything.

I'll have to second this. It seems like any Fighting-type moves don't work as it should. It doesn't work against Rock, Dark and like I've mentioned before, Normal types. I've yet to test it on Ice and Steel types but I'm sure I'll get the same results.

Oh Makuhita...):

#243 graythecat

graythecat

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 12 Mensajes

Publicado el 27 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

I just completed a trade with this guy asking him for a Poliwag, yet he gave me a Poliwhirl that was nicknamed Poliwag. I'm not complaining about my trade mind. It just seemed buggy to me.
Feel the Wave! The wave of love.

#244 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 02 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

I was training my Marshtomp and when it learned Mud Bomb it said the PP was 35/10.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#245 StiMag

StiMag

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 09 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

False swipe (False Swipe inflicts damage and if False Swipe deals more damage than the target's current HP, the target will always be left with 1 HP remaining. If the target has 1 HP remaining, False Swipe will hit and leave the target at 1 HP. This move is most often used to catch wild Pokémon.

If used against a substitute, False Swipe is able to break it, and will not leave the decoy with 1 HP. )

Copied that from bulbapedia :D

I was just wondering if this move is going to be fixed? :) its a great move for catching pokemon, iuse it all the time on my handheld games..

Ive tried using it here on my marowak but it kills the pokemon im fighting. The move should originally always leave 1hp, no matter what, when the pokemon has 1hp and this move is used, no damage should occur,evne if it its a successfull move..

Just curius if this will be fixed? Would be great :D

#246 woaikonglong

woaikonglong

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 15 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

I has a bug!!!

My exp was 1000, goes up to 1103, now it is down to 981...
I am new to the game, friend "woaikonglong" on Pokemon Indigo!

#247 vitalia

vitalia

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 June 2010 - 01:45 PM

I was battling this trainer (Dirol), and when his Togetic came up, it was a TOGEKISS.

Is it even a real Pokemon?!

I have a screen of it attached.

Adjuntar Archivos

#248 MADKILLA

MADKILLA

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 7 Mensajes

Publicado el 01 July 2010 - 11:23 PM

I was training my Marshtomp and when it learned Mud Bomb it said the PP was 35/10.

This happens to me, the new attack takes the amount of pp left in the attack that was previously first.
It just fixes itself though.. :D

I was battling this trainer (Dirol), and when his Togetic came up, it was a TOGEKISS.

Is it even a real Pokemon?!

I have a screen of it attached.

I think that the pokemon was evolved within the time you started the battle, and got to that pokemon.
Togekiss is real, it's the evolution of togetic with a shiny stone.
My Team - Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#249 Godbeastz

Godbeastz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 1 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

Lol listen to this BS you guys....ok yesterday i finished beating all the gyms right and i started catching legends right after yester day i caught shiny mewtwo,giratina,dilga and so forth right. and then i get on today and i find another shiny giratina, i try to fight it and it says that i need all the badge. i go check. I have all the badges, so i go try agian and guess what i need all the badges. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG (ive already tried logging out -.-)

#250 Zyzon

Zyzon

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 49 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

Lol listen to this BS you guys....ok yesterday i finished beating all the gyms right and i started catching legends right after yester day i caught shiny mewtwo,giratina,dilga and so forth right. and then i get on today and i find another shiny giratina, i try to fight it and it says that i need all the badge. i go check. I have all the badges, so i go try agian and guess what i need all the badges. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG (ive already tried logging out -.-)

You need to beat the Elite Four members too.
Sorry for my english if it's bad. I'm german and didn't learned english well...

My Elementary Rooms and MORE!

#251 I Hit Bambi

I Hit Bambi

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

I also have been having problems with the 24 badges bug.
I defeated the elite four plus got all 24 badges and I started catching gold / legandary pokemon,
Then all of a sudden the next day it says I need 24 badges to catch giratina.
So I went back and beat all the gyms again and the elite four and I still don't have enough badges.
And it clearly shows I have all 24 badges on my profile.

#252 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 July 2010 - 03:24 PM

well lately there has been many bug due to loging on and registering, it happened to me and my friend before. It needs to be fixed.

I also found another bug which murdered my shiny rayquazza so now i cant use it and poké centre wont heal it, but in online battles my rayquazza has full hp but the hp bar on top said it was defeated and after the attack my pokemon goes to 1 hp tnen my friend attacks me then i get full hp and healthbar but after the battle its still dead then it takes me to pokécentre to heal all my pokémon which suddenly get defeated after battle so all of them get healed except my rayquazza, i need help he was my first caught pokémon and i dont like to release or trade my pokémon and in dont want to re-capture one and train it again.
Comentar Imagen Gracias Kenshin_Himura para la firma de Empoleon!
I'm Coming Back to the english forum!!!!! :P

Animator|Team Aura Leader|Game Creator

#253 I Hit Bambi

I Hit Bambi

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

Its not like its a huge deal to me,
It's just I need to catch giratinas so I can trade them for the new team I'm about to start.

#254 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 19 July 2010 - 10:06 AM

Its not like its a huge deal to me,
It's just I need to catch giratinas so I can trade them for the new team I'm about to start.

But that's no bug, so you just spammed this topic by posting an irrelevent post on the strange bugs topic, mine is a bug and it neads to be fixed.

#255 Zyzon

Zyzon

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 49 Mensajes

Publicado el 19 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

I also have been having problems with the 24 badges bug.
I defeated the elite four plus got all 24 badges and I started catching gold / legandary pokemon,
Then all of a sudden the next day it says I need 24 badges to catch giratina.
So I went back and beat all the gyms again and the elite four and I still don't have enough badges.
And it clearly shows I have all 24 badges on my profile.

I got this problem too, but after I beat those Elite Four members(no Gym Leaders, only E4), I'm able to catch it again... :|

This bug happens every day to me..

So, It's no bug, but I trained a Machamp to kill Blisseys easily and get a lot of cash, but fighting moves won't hurt a blissey much, it's like you're attacking it with normal moves...

#256 Nu-13

Nu-13

• UnovaRPG MOD
  • 1789 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 19 July 2010 - 11:59 PM

I got this problem too, but after I beat those Elite Four members(no Gym Leaders, only E4), I'm able to catch it again... :|

This bug happens every day to me..

So, It's no bug, but I trained a Machamp to kill Blisseys easily and get a lot of cash, but fighting moves won't hurt a blissey much, it's like you're attacking it with normal moves...

For some reason Fighting type attacks are not going to be super affective against any types.

kanjii.png

kanjii.png

#257 Zyzon

Zyzon

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 49 Mensajes

Publicado el 20 July 2010 - 12:07 AM

New Bug found....

I put one Giratina in Trade Center and I got two Turtwigs from two different players! :¬¬invertido:

Not bad at all, but a bug is a bug :/

For some reason Fighting type attacks are not going to be super affective against any types.

Hate that.

#258 Destructoino

Destructoino

Aura Gaurdian

• Miembro Hydreigon
  • 1864 Mensajes

Publicado el 20 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

There are many bugs on indigo and they need to be fixed. My friend found one which he traded his rayquazza alot but he got all those pokémon he wanted and the others got a cloned rayquazza, i'm not sure whether they still got those pokémon that they traded with him, I bet he was happy.

#259 MeviDo

MeviDo

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

Hmmm i found mistake. Some of types has no weakness. Electro is no effective against flying, fire is no effective against steel, fight is no effective against normal ...

#260 Zyzon

Zyzon

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 49 Mensajes

Publicado el 21 July 2010 - 04:30 AM

Hmmm i found mistake. Some of types has no weakness. Electro is no effective against flying, fire is no effective against steel, fight is no effective against normal ...

Yea, but in another way, they get some weaknesses extra.

Like Ground moves are hurting flying Pokemon... :¬¬invertido:

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis