• Please log in to reply
530 las respuestas a este tema

#41 flygon330

flygon330

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

This is a message from Vincenety! He can't access this website so he's asking me to tell you all this!! So listen closely!

From Vincenety:
I have lost my Tyranitar HP after I was going to heal it! Its HP is now 0/0 so I can't even heal it. This is my second level 100 Pokemon that i have lost!! So reminder to all Pokemon Indigo Trainers the bug that makes your Pokemon's HP to zero is still here!! Be careful! You've been warned!! Thank you for listening!

i have the same problem with my ivysaur, crobat and slugma, and NEARLY my butterfree.
I think i know what happened. When you try to switch pokemon, if the screen freezes when it's loading, and you click away. The pokemon automatically ends up having 60/0 HP. when you go to the pokemon center to heal your pokemon, the pokemon's HP turns to 0/0 HP.

BUT if you battle your pokemon again, before you take it to the pokemon center...it will return to having it's original HP. This is what happened to my butterfree (which is why i said 'nearly')

however...if this still happens...which it probably would. Can someone (Simon??) FIX this problem!!!

:DThanks <_<

#42 Guest_DasnipeD_*

Guest_DasnipeD_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 10 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

There are alot of problems going around and Simon has alot of work going on.. If you didn't know his making this game all on his own. It's not an easy task. He won't take note of these untill he's finished what hes doing now. It might be awhile but we all hope he fixes them.

#43 Ghost Rider101

Ghost Rider101

Entrenador Pokemon Inicial

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 33 Mensajes

Publicado el 13 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

okay guys listen up my name in indigo is ghost rider101 when you check how many characters it has it is 14 so now the problem the login page wont allow me to login cause the max limit is 12 please help me i cant type in 01 into my user slot
Comentar Imagen
muhahahahahahahahaha
Comentar Imagen Comentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen
Join the clan Poke' Mansion! Meet strong trainers and trade! Just press the pic to go to the best clan!

#44 Guest_DasnipeD_*

Guest_DasnipeD_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 14 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

okay guys listen up my name in indigo is ghost rider101 when you check how many characters it has it is 14 so now the problem the login page wont allow me to login cause the max limit is 12 please help me i cant type in 01 into my user slot

Your gonna have to talk to Simon or CHAK_ALF about that. Thats Admin buiness.

My bug: I saw this guy who wanted a weedle for lvl 63 tyranitar. I was like "OMGWTFBBQ!" So I went and got a weedle. I go and click the trade, "Do you want to trade your pokemon for the other?" I click Yes. It says "Please Wait" then "XML Responce from Server is Invalid! Recevied: Just blank... Then I go to my pokemon team and look at all the pokes I ever caught. BAM! Weedle is gone.. I tried it twice.. Weedle dissapears! Help "/

#45 rubyroses

rubyroses

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

Hey, i had problems late last night with the pokeshop. I bought a thunder stone to evolve my eevee into a jolteon. However after deducting the money from my account, i headed back to 'my zone' to find no stone there. So i tried again, thinking it was a blip and the same thing happens. Lost IC$3300 and dont have the stones. Any ideas guys?
Thanks
Ruby

#46 pokemonranger

pokemonranger

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 142 Mensajes

Publicado el 16 August 2008 - 05:47 PM

I don't know what happened, but did you try to see in the attached things, may be you have it there.
Visiten mi foro, registrense y diganme que les parecio, el link es:
http://forodiversion....net/portal.htm
Los espero

#47 rubyroses

rubyroses

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 17 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

I don't know what happened, but did you try to see in the attached things, may be you have it there.

Yes, i thought that too, not there either :s
do stones disappear after a certain time attached also? because a moon stone and a thunder stone from about 4/5 days ago vanished while attached.

#48 Guest_DasnipeD_*

Guest_DasnipeD_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 17 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

Did the pokemon that was holding the stone evolve?

#49 rubyroses

rubyroses

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 18 August 2008 - 01:27 PM

Did the pokemon that was holding the stone evolve?

Yes one did. I suppose that makes sense. The other was on hand not attatched to a pokemon, when it disappeared.

As for the thunder stone joy, a THIRD stone has been bought and not appeared on my items list.... BEYOND stressing me out now! :D
xx

#50 Guest_DasnipeD_*

Guest_DasnipeD_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 18 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

Hmm well 1 is missing because of evolution. which is normal. But other 2 are proly just a bug.

#51 Cloud221

Cloud221

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 8 Mensajes

Publicado el 22 August 2008 - 03:03 AM

umm not sure if this is a bug but i went to the pokedex to see when my feebas would evolve to milotic but it says feebas cant evolve in this gmae also when i clicked my feebas to see his stats it said feebas canot evolve
Comentar Imagen
Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen Comentar Imagen

#52 paoie

paoie

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 24 August 2008 - 06:39 AM

i cant login
when i click on login button the screen will turn white and it will stop loading

#53 Guest_DasnipeD_*

Guest_DasnipeD_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 24 August 2008 - 03:38 PM

Paoie, try and let it load for about 5-10 minutes.. The servers can get very slow.

#54 Tizzle

Tizzle

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 30 Mensajes

Publicado el 25 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

i cant login
when i click on login button the screen will turn white and it will stop loading

hmm i dont know anything about that :|
does that allways happen to u?

"Do Not Follow WhereThe Path May Lead...Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail..."

^_^

Comentar Imagen

#55 Cloud221

Cloud221

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 8 Mensajes

Publicado el 25 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

i have another bug when i go to trades i try to do a trade and it says i dont have the pokemon but i do my friend says that just check if it has full health if not then heal and put it inyour team most of the times this works but now im getting the XML error recieved thing so i cant do anymore trades
Comentar Imagen

#56 paoie

paoie

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 26 August 2008 - 06:11 AM

hmm i dont know anything about that :|
does that allways happen to u?

it always happens

#57 Tizzle

Tizzle

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 30 Mensajes

Publicado el 26 August 2008 - 08:40 AM

it always happens

then i dont know sorry.. ask Simon about this

"Do Not Follow WhereThe Path May Lead...Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail..."

^_^

Comentar Imagen

#58 pokemonranger

pokemonranger

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 142 Mensajes

Publicado el 26 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

Well, in the spanish fourum, one person says that the offer which can't be trade are because they're private offers, I think he's right.
Visiten mi foro, registrense y diganme que les parecio, el link es:
http://forodiversion....net/portal.htm
Los espero

#59 Cloud221

Cloud221

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 8 Mensajes

Publicado el 26 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

i have another bug when i fight a player non cpu controlled i go into battle but nothings there just the battle layout
Comentar Imagen

#60 ybbald

ybbald

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 27 August 2008 - 09:28 PM

Error: The XML response returned from the server was invalid

I'm trying to make a trade on the trade center, but I keep getting this error message. One day I was able to make a trade, but all the other times I have tried, I couldn't.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis