• Please log in to reply
530 las respuestas a este tema

#21 uiido

uiido

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 15 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 June 2008 - 11:01 AM

You told us errors that we already know and that are here from the beggining.
Why dont you read few posts before writting same things that are already in this thread.

I decided to collect self-made list of error and tell what I've experienced. (Sums many posts together, I know.)
I feel one singular post about error/bugs(and their status) done by Simon would be good instead multiple post here and there. (Similar to "Known Bugs" in NetBattle.)

BTW, I sent mail to Simon about Continue/Back to Map error.

I'm just wishing that this game gets better and doing all that I can to help said process. I mean no harm.
Proud beta tester.

#22 Vincenety

Vincenety

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 137 Mensajes

Publicado el 28 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

I decided to collect self-made list of error and tell what I've experienced. (Sums many posts together, I know.)
I feel one singular post about error/bugs(and their status) done by Simon would be good instead multiple post here and there. (Similar to "Known Bugs" in NetBattle.)

BTW, I sent mail to Simon about Continue/Back to Map error.

I'm just wishing that this game gets better and doing all that I can to help said process. I mean no harm.

I didnt said that you mean any harm.
Simon is making this game by him self, that's why is going this slow to repair problems and putting new things.
Next, he is spending his own money for new servers so that game isnt slow...
And btw, he has other things in his life beside working on a game, so you have to be patience.

#23 Riccardo

Riccardo

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 June 2008 - 05:53 AM

I dont know whether this is the same trade error everyone else is getting but every time i try to do a trade with someone else it comes up with

Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid.
Received:

Its totally fine with me putting pokemon into the trading center and trading them that way though

Comentar Imagen

#24 Tamister

Tamister

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 July 2008 - 05:59 AM

I have problem and BUG!! I trade my pokemon Bayleef for Cyndaquil. Trade was sucefull but i didn't get Cyndaquil. I had only Bayleef and i trade him. Now i have error when i want to get to My Zone:

Welcome to the Indigo Pokémon Center! here you can fully recover your Pokémon's health.

You can't go ahead with your adventure until you'll get at least one Pokémon available to fight. Please heal all your Pokémon Team below!

But i don't have ANY POKEMON!! I can't heal any pokemon because i don't have any!! I want my cyndaquil at 10 lvl!!

#25 Pikalicious

Pikalicious

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 09 July 2008 - 11:11 PM

Sort-of a bug, when I fight Wallace (8th Gym Leader) I get way less exp than I'm supposed too, I kept checking my pokemon's exp after the fight and it only went up by about 2000, it happened about the last 15 or so times I fought him. Also, I get the trading problem too, but only when I search for the pokemon I want, it works fine if I leave the search on "All Pokemon"

Edit: I fought The Twins, and only got somewhere around 1500, I think it is only giving me points for the last pokemon in the opponent team

Edit: On "View My Pokemon", the third row of pokemon won't do that white box edit thing when I click on them
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#26 Guest_Rogal24_*

Guest_Rogal24_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 10 July 2008 - 02:18 PM

I trade a Pokemon Kadabra on Kadabra and i have only he in my team, and now I haven't any Pokemon in my team, because all my Pokemon are in box ! I can't fight and change my setup team (in box I have a 5 pokemon)

My usernam : Rogal24

Please administraction team help ^_^

#27 Tamister

Tamister

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

I have this same problem but i don't have any pokemon. 0 in box 0 in my battle team. Every 0!!! I want my Cyndaquil that i traded ^_^

My username : Tamister

P.S. I can't fight and do anything too

#28 Daburro

Daburro

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

I'm pretty sure everyone knows of the trade glitch where one of your pokemon is automatically put in the trade center but I just wanted to say that it's still around. My gengar just got traded to some random guy for his Wurmple. ^_^

As for other things, I keep getting an odd glitch where I'll be battling a computer and a random pokemon is just added to its roster. Like first there will be 4 pokemon and then out of nowhere a Pikachu and Growlithe were added halfway through the match. And the Growlithe was level 0 with 0/0HP and I couldn't continue the match for some reason. Really odd.

Also here's some other random things:

The Pokedex lists Pikachu as able to learn Grass Knot, but if you try to teach it, it's unable to learn it.

Trump Card doesn't work properly. In the games, Trump Card is supposed to increase in power every time you use it, starting at 40 and ending at 190. Instead in Indigo, it always does around 6 damage.

Dragon Rage doesn't work properly either. It's supposed to always do 40 damage and weaknesses and resistances don't affect it. In Indigo it usually does around maybe 5 damage..

#29 Guest__ZacH__*

Guest__ZacH__*
  • Guests

Publicado el 12 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

*******Watch out!!!! Heres a bug!!!!********
Trade center has a bug. The private trades do not work.

They go onto the main trade. Not private.

I just got a level 100 Charizard for my Pidgey level 25.

I'm going to return it. But please guys look out.

you must ve typed the username wrong i knkow i experienced it

#30 Guest_teababe27_*

Guest_teababe27_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 24 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

Arrrgh!

I caught a Duskull

But Its not in my box! OMG!

Im sorry tabachui2

This happened to me, except it was with a Plusle.
Also, I cannot get to the second page of my captured pokemon, even though I have captured 14 pokemon.

#31 Guest_faerunlord82_*

Guest_faerunlord82_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 28 July 2008 - 07:45 AM

Each page contains 16 pokemon. The reason you can't access your second page is because you don't need a second page.

As for the XML error, it's not only restricted to trades using the search feature. I have tried a number of trades both with and without using the search feature and on all of them I get that same message.

#32 Guest_Jackoz_*

Guest_Jackoz_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 02 August 2008 - 04:30 AM

Note: I haven't check this thread for this bug. if this is already submitted, Iam sorry.
There's a bug in the trade center. When I traded my Larvitar for a Digla. It says "Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid." in the first Elite Four map, Sydney isn't there.

Are these bugs:excl: <_< , or the servers are doing it? :D :D

#33 Guest_Slayer V2_*

Guest_Slayer V2_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 02 August 2008 - 06:10 AM

all the pokemon i catch in Kanto gym leaders maps arent appearing in my box why?

#34 kraeven

kraeven

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 14 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 August 2008 - 08:07 AM

all the pokemon i catch in Kanto gym leaders maps arent appearing in my box why?

try different aranging
lyk do hp or level instead of captured order or go to the next page

Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen
Comentar Imagen

#35 alrom

alrom

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 02 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

hey simon can u restore my combusken? he have 0/0 hp

try fix this hp problem as fast as you can okay man? thanks!

#36 Pikalicious

Pikalicious

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 02 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

When I go to the store and buy masterballs, it gives me double the amount that I bought

Edit: But it still costs me the amount it would if i bought double
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#37 43897v5

43897v5

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 05 August 2008 - 01:14 AM

how come sometimes i cant log in and it keeps saying http://www.pokemonin...gin.php?doLogin when i log in

#38 Guest_metalxix_*

Guest_metalxix_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 05 August 2008 - 01:48 AM

i can't log in, when i try, the only thing that appear is white box i tried firefox and IE, i just played it some days ago >.< <_<

#39 herotero

herotero

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 August 2008 - 04:06 AM

i got a problem with kanto leader some of them don't appear in the map so i can't battle them

#40 Joe_woo

Joe_woo

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes

Publicado el 10 August 2008 - 06:15 AM

I was battling someone on CPU and After i defeated one of his pokemon i changed from my Buizel to Growlithe. Then when it loaded i went to use Ember (but im suspecting the lists did'nt actually change, Although showing Growlithe's attacks) and growlithe was using water gun and Aqua Jet instead of bite and Ember lol

Im not sure if its been discovered it was weird

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis