1154 las respuestas a este tema

#1 CHAK_ALF

CHAK_ALF

Maestro Pokemon ELITE Mini

• LEGEND
  • 1727 Mensajes
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

Well, for take all around here, Won't be Nessesary to have a Topic for a question
it'll be better all around here,

Any Question?
SIN FIRMA

#2 bluebell_rose

bluebell_rose

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 23 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

Speaking on behalf of pokedox forum members. Why is the site so slow?

#3 S - UnovaRPG

S - UnovaRPG

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• ADMIN
  • 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 23 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

Indigo is running just in two servers. Translating this to u I mean that currently the game only allows 100 online players working at good speed. Of course this is commonly exceeded and the traffic turns slow for more members.

I bought another server last Friday. Hope to get it up and running next week therefore you'll feel the game much better.
S | UnovaRPG Staff - UnovaRPG Online Pokemon Game

Follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/UnovaRPG

#4 braynner_14

braynner_14

Maestro Pokemon Mini

• Miembro Raichu
  • 517 Mensajes

Publicado el 26 February 2008 - 08:21 AM

ok and in if so that they removed this pokemon indigo in English

visiten mis nuevas pagina con todas los capitulos de naruto shippuden y ranma 1/2 en descarga directa

Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

dale de comer a mi gengar

Comentar Imagen

#5 Guest_ll623_*

Guest_ll623_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 26 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Hi!I thought I'd drop a quick reply.Congrats on Pokémon Indigo!The game looks promising,apart from being a bit slow,but if it's going to get fixed then there won't be any problem.

#6 Guest_Rakki_*

Guest_Rakki_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 27 February 2008 - 05:51 AM

Few stupid questions from a newbie who has never played any pokemon game ever:

- What are the pp points next to the abilities? And do they always refresh when you recover your pokemons?
- So levels are gained with exp right? How about evolving the pokemons? Is that what the pp points are for?
- And the last thing; I can't heal my pokemons! I just can't seem to find a way to use potions and when I recover the pokemons in the pokemon center I lose the pp points and I don't even know what they are! ;) No worries about that anymore, figured it out... I'm an idiot.

But besides that I'm enjoying playing. Even though the spanish language on this forum was a bit of a challenge. Thanks for putting up a nice and free game.

#7 S - UnovaRPG

S - UnovaRPG

• ADMIN
  • 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 27 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

Hi!I thought I'd drop a quick reply.Congrats on Pokémon Indigo!The game looks promising,apart from being a bit slow,but if it's going to get fixed then there won't be any problem.

Thankyouuuu!

Few stupid questions from a newbie who has never played any pokemon game ever:

- What are the pp points next to the abilities? And do they always refresh when you recover your pokemons?
- So levels are gained with exp right? How about evolving the pokemons? Is that what the pp points are for?
- And the last thing; I can't heal my pokemons! I just can't seem to find a way to use potions and when I recover the pokemons in the pokemon center I lose the pp points and I don't even know what they are! huh.gif No worries about that anymore, figured it out... I'm an idiot.

PP means Power Points and is the number of attack actions you have. As more powerful the attack is, as less Power Points you have. And yes, you can recover them on the Pokémon Center.
Level are gained by experience as well as evolves.

You can get more information at www.pokemonindigo.com/getting_started.php

Thank u all guys for your support!

#8 Guest_KBE_*

Guest_KBE_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 29 February 2008 - 03:42 AM

Hi, i need to know how can i do to erase some attacks/abilities and why my pokemons doesnt learn all the attacks that are mencioned in the pokedex.
Sry for my english.
Regards.

#9 Guest_Sturmflut_*

Guest_Sturmflut_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 01 March 2008 - 09:36 AM

Where can I find the first Gym-Leader, that is mentioned at Route 120?

Sry for my English, I'm from Austria

#10 Guest_anima2008_*

Guest_anima2008_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 01 March 2008 - 09:41 AM

i have a few questions

1.where are the gym leaders
2.does ur pokemon learn new skills or do u have to buy the tms?
3.how do u remove the skills learned?
4.how many diffrent pokemons are there in ur game?
5.can u capture the legandery pokemons
6.how do u change the order of ur pokemon to come into battle for example i choose a chamander in the begginning and now he always comes to battle first and i dnt want him to.
7.how do u get ur vicotries and loss up because i have battled many players and it still stayes at 0
8. why is the game soooo slow?

hope you can anser all of these thanks, there will proberly there will be more asking these questions

#11 Guest_Raichu!!_*

Guest_Raichu!!_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 02 March 2008 - 05:03 AM

Three questions:

1. do the EVs work (see: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml)\

2. Why doesn't moves like leer (lowers defense) work?

3. Are there the Base stats (i.e. Blissy has high HP a S. Defense while Alakazam and Sceptile has high speed) for each pokemon?

#12 Sync

Sync

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 02 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

On the pokedex the evolutions are all wrong for example look on the swampert page. Also how long do you think until you will get enough servers for it to run normally. EDIT: And on the pokedex it says mudkip gets water gun at level 10 and it's at level ten and i don't have it EDIT: I looked again and it says you get mud sport at level six and i started at lvl ten and don't have it. Is using TMs the only way to get new attacks?

#13 S - UnovaRPG

S - UnovaRPG

• ADMIN
  • 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Hi, i need to know how can i do to erase some attacks/abilities and why my pokemons doesnt learn all the attacks that are mencioned in the pokedex.
Sry for my english.
Regards.

I'm working on that. Soon you will be able to delete attacks as well as replace old ones.

Where can I find the first Gym-Leader, that is mentioned at Route 120?

Sry for my English, I'm from Austria

This feature was added yesterday. New leaders are goint to be added every week.

1.where are the gym leaders
2.does ur pokemon learn new skills or do u have to buy the tms?
3.how do u remove the skills learned?
4.how many diffrent pokemons are there in ur game?
5.can u capture the legandery pokemons
6.how do u change the order of ur pokemon to come into battle for example i choose a chamander in the begginning and now he always comes to battle first and i dnt want him to.
7.how do u get ur vicotries and loss up because i have battled many players and it still stayes at 0
8. why is the game soooo slow?

1. see above
2. they can learn up to four attacks by level. All other attacks needs to be added buying TM.
3. see above
4. 493, maybe more ;)
5. yes! if you're luckily enough to see and get them
6. this will be done very soon, I do apologize for this
7. same as point 6
8. as I've explained before, I'm getting new servers almost all months so I thinks this problem will be finally solved over the next weeks

Three questions:

1. do the EVs work (see: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml)\

2. Why doesn't moves like leer (lowers defense) work?

3. Are there the Base stats (i.e. Blissy has high HP a S. Defense while Alakazam and Sceptile has high speed) for each pokemon?

1. not at the moment. This is on the TODO list.
2. because still some attack properties needs to be added. This is done by 95%
3. yes

On the pokedex the evolutions are all wrong for example look on the swampert page. Also how long do you think until you will get enough servers for it to run normally. EDIT: And on the pokedex it says mudkip gets water gun at level 10 and it's at level ten and i don't have it EDIT: I looked again and it says you get mud sport at level six and i started at lvl ten and don't have it. Is using TMs the only way to get new attacks?

I saw the error and I will take a look at the code. When you capture a new Pokémon, the system sometimes assign random attacks. If you want to get a specific one, you need to buy the TM.

Thank you all again!

#14 Sync

Sync

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 04 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

thanks! how long do you think it will be until you fix the server problem? because alot of my friends like the game but won't play because of the slowness

#15 S - UnovaRPG

S - UnovaRPG

• ADMIN
  • 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 05 March 2008 - 10:22 AM

Right now is working much better, but the issue will be completely fixed over May - June

#16 RJx2541

RJx2541

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 05 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

Yes, I bet if the game ran faster I'd be addicted for sure!

#17 JacksonD

JacksonD

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 06 March 2008 - 02:04 AM

How do you evolve Pikachu using the Thunder Stone?

Thanks.

#18 CdBobo

CdBobo

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 5 Mensajes

Publicado el 06 March 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hello there ;). I didn't realize english was such a new development with this game!! I was just looking around and it looks like fun.. usually forums are horribly outdated but these are like, this week o.O.

Anyway, I do have a bit of a problem... when I try to create an account the security image refuses to load, no matter how many times I refresh/click "show picture" or anything. I ran into this problem on another forum, and they told me that it was down for some reason, and it was fixed that same day... so am I just catching you at a bad time, or is my computer the problem, or what?

Thanks. Also note that I'll probably hang around the forums quite a bit... I'm a professional lurker ;).

#19 Sync

Sync

• Miembro Pikachu
  • 6 Mensajes
Publicado el 06 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

just wondering which maps are more advanced than others because my mudkip keeps getting killed because he is lvl 10 and the wild monsters are like lvl 20 or more

#20 Guest_justinmc_*

Guest_justinmc_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 06 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

is it possible to get shiny pokemon? if not u should make them and OMFG TURN IT ENGLISH!!

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis