Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 December 2015 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to Diamond Dogs!

We are currently a new and rising team and clan in UnovaRPG. Our goal is simply to help other members within the clan and to have fun. There are no actual requirements to be a member of Diamond Dogs; all you have to do is simply state your UnovaRPG username and create an account on our website in order to become a member.

Here is our website: http://teamdiamonddogs.forumotion.com/

If you're unsure on how to format your application to the team for whatever reason, then just fill this out:

UnovaRPG username:

Once you create an account on our forum and I know your UnovaRPG username, I'll tell you the password to the team in UnovaRPG through a PM on the forum. So, be sure to read your PMs on our website. When you first create an account, you'll also be given a PM automatically that gives you instructions. If you already stated your UnovaRPG username in this topic, then there's no need to create another topic on our forum for applications, so you can safely ignore that. However, you will need to make sure that you read the rules.

Here are our current members and their ranks:

Big Boss (Leader): Smugleaf (This includes my alts, which include Mac User, dark pika, and Reshiram)
The Phantom (Co-leader):
Foxhound:
Cobra:
Diamond Member:
Member: Floppingdog, Mudkipz2, JomaGaming, kingsoccer03, gangulyratul

Anyone not listed there should not be an actual member of Diamond Dogs. Alternatively, I have not updated the list yet, but I do try to update the list regularly.

If you need more information, check out our website. You will need to make an account on our website to be a member of Diamond Dogs, since it makes communications easier that way.

Comentar Imagen

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis