• Please log in to reply
4 las respuestas a este tema

#1 mondi

mondi

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 12 Mensajes

Publicado el 07 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hello everyone

I couldn’t find a general-discussion-forum here and unfortunately PP has only an Indigo-English-Forum. But why only a forum about Indigo? I’m from Germany and I want to talk in English about general things here too, because my knowledge of Spanish isn’t enough to write a lot in spanish forums and I like PP really much. I’d like to talk with people in English, because I love this beautiful language, I would like to know their opinions about general topics and I would like to discuss with them, but – to be honest – not only about Indigo. Therefore PP needs a general forum!

I think many people would like to write in a "General Discussion Forum", but it does not exist. The best of a community is the General Discussion, or not? And there you can get friends easier too and if you are bored, you can write in the General Forum. To be honest, friends and fun are really important for communities, or?

Could you please create a General-Discussion-Forum? I would be happy if you will create it.

by the way: maybe the english forums become more popular by an english general discussion forum.

Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

Soy alemana y tengo 17 años. Estudio español en la escuela y busco chicas o chicos de mi edad que tengan ganas de practicar español conmigo. Tengo dos hermanos, dos conejos y un gato. Mis pasatiempos preferidos son la natación, escuchar la música y tocar el piano. Si quieres, escribirme un mensaje en MSN, ICQ o Skype. Te prometo que te voy a contestar.

#2 Jolly Penguin

Jolly Penguin

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 299 Mensajes

Publicado el 08 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

Sorry, there probably won't be one in due time. The managers of Pokemon Indigo's native language is Spanish, so therefore their attention is more centered around the Spanish section. Your best bet is to find a medium-large forum community that discusses Pokemon Indigo in English.

If you've known the history of Pokemon Indigo's English forum, many members have suggested this, or even gone as far as creating their own and advertising it here. Unfortunately, some of them received an infraction or warning. In the end, this is where we all wind up.

Then again, they might decide to add it today, tomorrow, or never.

Best of luck!
Comentar Imagen

#3 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

The problem with this is the fact that the English forum is hardly active at all.A majority of the people here are lurkers.From my experiences, most people who even play Indigo don't even know that this forum exists for some weird reason.If the English forum was way more active this suggestion could be given more thought, but currently, there just isn't enough people that are even aware of the forums.

Your best bet is to find and join join an active clan that's mainly in English.
Comentar Imagen

#4 +Я!

+Я!

Hehehe...

• ADMIN
  • 8388607 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 08 April 2011 - 07:15 PM

Guten Tag !!

Originally, the PokeyPlay Forum (P&P) was born to be the www.pokeyplay.com spanish web forum. Until just a few years, Simon (The Big Boss) developed Pokémon Indigo and only a new section was added (in english and spanish)...

Sorry, but not in my hands to create a section entirely in English. That decision can only be taken by Simon.

The best thing u can do is contact to Simon using this forum or using the Pokémon Indigo contact methods and comment your suggestion please...

At this time, PokeyPlay is only a help forum for players of Indigo in english and not a forum like serebii.net or others entirely in english.

That's my opinion

Bye

PD. This is the forum profile link of Simon: S - Pk Indigo
Comentar Imagen

Comentar Imagen

#5 mondi

mondi

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 12 Mensajes

Publicado el 12 April 2011 - 02:34 AM

Guten Morgen

1. But i don't understand why you (ustedes/vosotros) have opened a English section in pokeplay. How much english speaking guests are on this website every day? And for example many german people play this game and are searching english Indigo-Forums. we german people have a strict school too - we must learn lots of english words to finish only our school! every people must learn the english language and in that reason lots of people are searching forums where they can write with other.

2. 50 % of the germans are learning spanish. maybe my friends can write here. im a people of lots of people and i came into pokeplay.

3. I dont understand why Pokeplay's "normal" language of the system is english. You say, that the english section is hardly active but why is the "normal" language of the comunity pokeplay "english" then? You say you are a spanish pokemonforum. you have one english section that helps you ONLY with indigo. and then the forum-language must be english at last? sry, but i dont understand this.

4. i like to talk in english very much, but i dont like to write only about indigo. lots of people wish not only a forum of helping, they wish a discussion too. you know that you can love a forum, but when you dont love or play indigo anymore, then you will leave this forum. you will leave the users and you must give up all what you liked here.

i wrote Simon a PM, but i dont know if he had read this...

on the internet are lots of forums which are talking only in spanish. and pokeplay can be one of the first forums which is in english and spanish. a "general discussion" is only one forum and i think it needs a chance.
and when other people were stupid long time ago (then it was long time ago) and advertised here then its not the problem of the general discussion. it's a first problem with the users because a english forum is a nice idea. and - to be honest - advertising is normal and here are enough mods to warn that users or to bann them.

Thats my opinion too.

Comentar ImagenComentar Imagen

Soy alemana y tengo 17 años. Estudio español en la escuela y busco chicas o chicos de mi edad que tengan ganas de practicar español conmigo. Tengo dos hermanos, dos conejos y un gato. Mis pasatiempos preferidos son la natación, escuchar la música y tocar el piano. Si quieres, escribirme un mensaje en MSN, ICQ o Skype. Te prometo que te voy a contestar.

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos