sinnoh

• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
2 las respuestas a este tema

#1 BearDrummer

BearDrummer

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 05 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

I am trying to make it past Sinnoh, and I can make it to the second to last battle, but then I run out of scratches/bites/etc. How do we restore our tools without using the heal center, and resetting the battle sequence?

#2 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 05 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

There aren't any items that restore PP in this game, so you need to defeat the gym leaders with a few hits to be able to defeat all of the gym leaders. To do so, train all of your Pokemon to level 100 if they aren't already and make sure they have decent movesets.

Comentar Imagen

#3 GIB M3X P0W3R

GIB M3X P0W3R

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

I am trying to make it past Sinnoh, and I can make it to the second to last battle, but then I run out of scratches/bites/etc. How do we restore our tools without using the heal center, and resetting the battle sequence?

I found a bug, dont know if it is normal but...

i was on final gym battle of Sinnoh, i was on the final pokemon, but then all my pokemon either were dead or they had no PP left, so i tried the next thing:

1.STAY ON BATTLE: very important, do not go anywere else but...

2.Click the "heal center" thing

3.Heal ur pokemon

4.DO NOT CLICK GO BACK TO THE MATCH

5.Go back to the page u were in (use the arrows on top of ur chrome/firefox/safari etc

6.And u should be on the same spot u were in.

I tried this without knowin anything and im pretty sure its a bug, i had bougth potions and everything, but you couldnt buy any revive heal or any max PP, so I did these, 

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos

Centro Pokemon PokéExperto Portal de Anime y Manga de KAMIKAZE FANSUB! Juegos gratis