2 las respuestas a este tema

#1 Rabby

Rabby

Entrenador Pokemon Mini

• 13 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 17 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

Hello, i haven't been on Unovarpg for quite some months, so i lost track on what's new and all.

So, one thing i want to ask: is the staff still restoring pinsirs?

Because when i last logged in, my box was overflowing with pinsirs...

samurott.gifI

#2 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 17 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

You would probably have better luck contacting those on the UnovaRPG staff directly, but from a quick look at their Facebook page, the last time they actually mentioned the issue in an announcement was in March. I looked at some of the more recent ones and there was someone who talked about the Pinsir glitch this month, but there wasn't any replies. If you contact them and don't get an answer back, I'd think it would be safe to assume that they probably aren't really working on fixing the Pinsir bug.

Comentar Imagen

#3 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

You would probably have better luck contacting those on the UnovaRPG staff directly, but from a quick look at their Facebook page, the last time they actually mentioned the issue in an announcement was in March. I looked at some of the more recent ones and there was someone who talked about the Pinsir glitch this month, but there wasn't any replies. If you contact them and don't get an answer back, I'd think it would be safe to assume that they probably aren't really working on fixing the Pinsir bug.

They said that 92% of all Pinsirs were restored or something. I know that many of us still have a bag load of them, but they did give us 10 mil IC$... In conclusion, I doubt they're working on it anymore.

Posted Image
By /Hans/
Posted Image
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos