Saltar al contenido

Foto

2/18/13 Update-Yay or Nay?

• Please log in to reply
1 respuestas en este tema

Encuesta: 2/18/13 Update-Yay or Nay? (3 miembros que han votado)

Do you think that the Trade Center change is good or bad?

1. Good (1 votos [33.33%])

Porcentaje del voto: 33.33%

2. Okay (1 votos [33.33%])

3. Bad (1 votos [33.33%])

Votar Los invitados no pueden votar

#1 Nu-13

Nu-13

A Ghost without a Past

• Crema y Nata
  • 1795 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 18 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Today, the trade center has undergone a massive overhaul. Now, it works like other online Pokemon games. You are the one offering people instead of them being the one that asks for the Pokemon.

Personally, I think that it would had been better if both systems were available. I think that them stating what they wanted was good. Sometimes you get those people, but it could save some time just having the person starting the trade asking for what they want. The new trade system isn't bad either though. Overall though, this update didn't bring that much of a negative change, and it wasn't mediocre and negligible like the previous update. It probably leans on being good depending on how much you liked the previous system, but could be better.

My only issues right now is that it takes too long to navigate. Having the option to type the name of the Pokemon you want and the option of searching for the Pokemon you want to offer would be great.

I do fear that the game seems to be made to appeal to a certain type of people lately. I know that having the updates being made for them draws more attention, but it would be a shame to see the game ruined. Hopefully, Simon doesn't make the game even more similar and have most of the Pokemon clones of each other. UnovaRPG would just be a generic online Pokemon game if that happens. At least UnovaRPG currently has more than a select few Pokemon that are different aside from looks, and Sableye and Spiritomb aren't top tier. There would be less of a reason to play it once it becomes even more similar to the other games.

Also, you can't put up any Pokemon on the Trade Center currently if you're on the server "kozel" so you would need to log out and log back in to get a different server.
Comentar Imagen

#2 S - UnovaRPG

S - UnovaRPG

Entrenador Pokemon Avanzado

• ADMIN
  • 114 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 20 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

Today, the trade center has undergone a massive overhaul. Now, it works like other online Pokemon games. You are the one offering people instead of them being the one that asks for the Pokemon.

Personally, I think that it would had been better if both systems were available. I think that them stating what they wanted was good. Sometimes you get those people, but it could save some time just having the person starting the trade asking for what they want. The new trade system isn't bad either though. Overall though, this update didn't bring that much of a negative change, and it wasn't mediocre and negligible like the previous update. It probably leans on being good depending on how much you liked the previous system, but could be better.

My only issues right now is that it takes too long to navigate. Having the option to type the name of the Pokemon you want and the option of searching for the Pokemon you want to offer would be great.

I do fear that the game seems to be made to appeal to a certain type of people lately. I know that having the updates being made for them draws more attention, but it would be a shame to see the game ruined. Hopefully, Simon doesn't make the game even more similar and have most of the Pokemon clones of each other. UnovaRPG would just be a generic online Pokemon game if that happens. At least UnovaRPG currently has more than a select few Pokemon that are different aside from looks, and Sableye and Spiritomb aren't top tier. There would be less of a reason to play it once it becomes even more similar to the other games.

Also, you can't put up any Pokemon on the Trade Center currently if you're on the server "kozel" so you would need to log out and log back in to get a different server.

Hi! first off I'd like to apologize about the problem with the kozel server, we've just fixed this. Secondly, you're right that the navigation could be improved and we'll try to do this for further updates. Anyway if you think, this system takes less navigation time since you can find what you're looking for and make an offer faster than before (comparing the required Pokémon with the ones you have).

About your global vision, well, I just can say that we work to improve the game day by day by listening all our players ideas. We don't want to make our game just another online Pokémon game (I think UnovaRPG is good -an old!-enough to make a difference). If we did this big change on the Trade Center was because we received complaints from users almost all days saying that the other trading method was very annoying and complicated. I personally think that if we add both systems it would be really confusing for the beginners and most of the trainers. When we think a new idea or any improvement, we have to try to balance and make happy both newbies and master trainers like you. Thank you for all your ideas and points of view! I take all this seriously
S | UnovaRPG Staff - UnovaRPG Online Pokemon Game

Follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/UnovaRPG

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos