Zecron problems

• Este tema está cerrado Este tema esta cerrado
3 las respuestas a este tema

#1 GIB M3X P0W3R

GIB M3X P0W3R

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 30 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

I finished all badge battles t day and i was really excited, so I thougth of making a full dark pokrmon team, and since i had collected all gym badges, i decided to hunt for some dark legendaries! Got some master balls from the shop and started looking. It was great so far, and my cousin recommended me to get zecron, so i started to hunt his dark form, but i havent seen any so far, and i havent been looking for 10 mins and gave up if thats what ur thinking.

I have found every single one of the pokemons in that area in dark, but not a single dark zecron, so i would like some help.

Also i started the game on Thursday, so i reallyyy dont know that much about the game works by randomizing pokemon, so could someone help me?

PD:Also, first post, sorry 4 misspells.

#2 ByAxeLF

ByAxeLF

wubba lubba dub dub

• Moderador GRUPAL
  • 7663 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 31 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hello! As the game is random, random pokemon goes dark, metallic, shiny or Goldeen.

I can help you get a dark Zekrom, but do not have the time to bring them up to send me a private message level to confirm and tell my user and talked about it;)

fhm5hrL.png

#3 GIB M3X P0W3R

GIB M3X P0W3R

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 4 Mensajes

Publicado el 01 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Hello! As the game is random, random pokemon goes dark, metallic, shiny or Goldeen.

I can help you get a dark Zekrom, but do not have the time to bring them up to send me a private message level to confirm and tell my user and talked about itwink.png

cool ty, wuts ur IGN?

#4 ByAxeLF

ByAxeLF

wubba lubba dub dub

• Moderador GRUPAL
  • 7663 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 04 January 2015 - 12:47 PM

I suppose you mean my user name is "axelblaze567".

The zekrom get it today or tomorrow, I'm a little busy.

fhm5hrL.png

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos