• Please log in to reply
1 respuestas en este tema

#1 caprice

caprice

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 2 Mensajes

Publicado el 06 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

THE HUNTER'S ASSOCIATION

( i'd love it if you read everything, but if you don't, important parts are bolded )

The Hunter's Association is a newly formed team by me (cappricious is my username). The team's goal is to recruit top-notch trainers -- this doesn't just mean trainers with a lot of Pokemon or with high-leveled Pokemon, it means trainers who make great progress in a very short time. While I hate to use myself as an example, I will. I've been on the game a week at most, and I have six Pokemon in my competitive team levels 78 to 88, and every other Pokemon at least level 30 except for a mystic Arceus, which I plan on trading. I also have 40 badges (I would have all of them but I'm kinda lazy; deal with it). I really don't care if all of my Pokemon are level 100 or not. But if you feel like you have potential and want to join the Hunter's Association, post here stating interest and your username. I will look around your profile. You may also state why you think you should be part of it.

That's not all The Hunter's Association does. We also hunt down special Pokemon: Mystic, Dark, Shiny, and Golden, and put them in the Trade Center. In addition, we help younger teammates to reach their goals faster. If you think you have what it takes, post below!

#2 ~Rayoazul~

~Rayoazul~

Love is a shelter in a raging storm ♪

• Crema y Nata
  • 5308 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

I'm not sure but I've a clan/team and this is an association, so I can signed me up for this. 

My username is Chapo39. 

Comentar Imagen

Datos GP

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos