#281 Dark Vixen--

Dark Vixen--

Lider de Gimnasio Oficial

• 345 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Iš kur esi ?

English please, and don't post here unless you want to join, or you'll get a warn.

SORRY. I WANT JOIN.

Ei, ramiau. Aš irgi lietuvė ir galiu tau paaiškinti kaip ir kas.
Tik nepostink lietuviškai nes čia beveik nėra lietuvių todėl tavęs niekas nesupranta.
Jei kils klausimų, rašyk man į PM (Personal message).

I've explained to him that if he has questions he can PM me because he probably doesn't know english very well and we're both Lithuanians.
Also, CF, does the new system mean that everyone has to post a screenshot of their team, or does the old form count? Like the one marko posted?

My legs are dangling off the edge
I put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

#282 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 07 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Iš kur esi ?

English please, and don't post here unless you want to join, or you'll get a warn.

Sorry. I want to join.

Okay, great. Post a screenshot of your profile in UnovaRPG with "Clan Super Destroyers" somewhere in the nickname of your account and you'll be accepted.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your post Vix

Iš kur esi ?

SORRY. I WANT JOIN.

Ei, ramiau. Aš irgi lietuvė ir galiu tau paaiškinti kaip ir kas.
Tik nepostink lietuviškai nes čia beveik nėra lietuvių todėl tavęs niekas nesupranta.
Jei kils klausimų, rašyk man į PM (Personal message).

I've explained to him that if he has questions he can PM me because he probably doesn't know english very well and we're both Lithuanians.
Also, CF, does the new system mean that everyone has to post a screenshot of their team, or does the old form count? Like the one marko posted?

Ok, that'll be great. I didn't know it was Lithuanian and thought it was Turkish or something xDDDD

And the new system means they need to post a screenshot of their profile with Clan Super Destroyers in their nick to be automatically accepted. It's easier for both the applicant, for the members and for gaining more members this way.

Edit 2: Dragonhitman has also just been accepted, he PM-ed me on here with the screenshot and I accepted him.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz
A todos los que no lo sabe, yo uso Google Traductor para postear en español.

#283 goko

goko

Entrenador Pokemon Aprendiz

• 3 Mensajes

Publicado el 09 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

i have been active on the forms can i join now

#284 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 10 August 2012 - 05:25 AM

i have been active on the forms can i join now

You haven't even signed up to the forums. And even if you were active you wouldn't be able to join. Check the first post for info on how to join.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#285 Guest_The_Man_Of_The_Hour_*

Guest_The_Man_Of_The_Hour_*
  • Guests

Publicado el 15 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

With your permission, i'd like to prove myself worthy of becoming Legendary world champion... If this offer is rejected, i'd atleast like an oppurtunity to become promoted..... Thank you for reading.....

#286 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 15 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

With your permission, i'd like to prove myself worthy of becoming Legendary world champion... If this offer is rejected, i'd atleast like an oppurtunity to become promoted..... Thank you for reading.....

You haven't even joined the clan yet. Also, you don't just get promoted, you have to earn the right to.

Please do not post in a clan topic unless you would like to join, otherwise you will get a warn.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#287 Guest_The_Man_Of_The_Hour_*

• Guests

Publicado el 16 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

You haven't even joined the clan yet. Also, you don't just get promoted, you have to earn the right to.

Please do not post in a clan topic unless you would like to join, otherwise you will get a warn.

Well quite obviously I know tht... I'd like to join, and then prove myself.... After all, you accept all... Oh and another thing... I said oppurtunity to becoming promoted, not promoted right away

#288 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 16 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

Well quite obviously I know tht... I'd like to join, and then prove myself.... After all, you accept all... Oh and another thing... I said oppurtunity to becoming promoted, not promoted right away

Have you even read the OP?

If you don't sumbit a screenshot of your profile with "Clan Super Destroyers" somewhere in the public name/nickname then I'm afraid we won't be able to accept you.

Unless you post an application, please PM me if you have anything else to say regarding Clan Super Destroyers.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#289 Guest_The_Man_Of_The_Hour_*

• Guests

Publicado el 16 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

If you don't sumbit a screenshot of your profile with "Clan Super Destroyers" somewhere in the public name/nickname then I'm afraid we won't be able to accept you.

Unless you post an application, please PM me if you have anything else to say regarding Clan Super Destroyers.

Sure, its dumb... All this mods stuff and all this, "Oh you need this many posts and this much time as a member (idiotic laugh)", Its all pointless... People came to the forums for help and stuff.... I probably know this game more than you!!! And you are scaring me by giving me a warn... OMG!!!! IT'S A WARN!!!! Go say tht to someone who would care bout this stupidity... U said i cant sell pokemon... Well I will... U said I cant create a clan... Well I will... Are u gonna stop me, because i'm quite sure you have no power over anyone... No matter who you are

#290 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 17 August 2012 - 04:48 AM

Sure, its dumb... All this mods stuff and all this, "Oh you need this many posts and this much time as a member (idiotic laugh)", Its all pointless... People came to the forums for help and stuff.... I probably know this game more than you!!! And you are scaring me by giving me a warn... OMG!!!! IT'S A WARN!!!! Go say tht to someone who would care bout this stupidity... U said i cant sell pokemon... Well I will... U said I cant create a clan... Well I will... Are u gonna stop me, because i'm quite sure you have no power over anyone... No matter who you are

See ya.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#291 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 12 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Clan closed because of Teams. They have shoved all Clan leader and member's work right down their throats. Absolutely stupid, you run a clan for months and you have unofficial clans becoming famous and official just like that. :decepcion:

Clan closed.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

#292 ★CFCß35T0★

★CFCß35T0★

wat

• Monitor LOCAL
  • 7805 Mensajes
  • Fav Type Pokémon:
  • Badge:

Publicado el 30 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

Quick Notice:

If you want to chat and have fun with your former Clan Super Destroyers friends, you can still do so on our forums: http://clansuperdest...rumotion.co.uk/

I don't want to close the site yet, maybe something will change in the future :)

More info will be in the Announcements forum.

Comentar Imagen
By /Hans/
Comentar Imagen
Mostly By Quackerz

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos